TRUMP TO BE INDICTED FOR CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING

INCOMING

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/russia-update-senate-investigators-consider-meeting-george-papadopoulos-trump-690000?amp=1
circa.com/story/2017/10/18/judiciary-committee-calls-on-former-fbi-informant-to-testify-about-uranium-one
youtube.com/watch?v=W-GawkFAXEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

dream on pedocrat

>Jesus guides the hand of the President in writing holy and just executive orders

Nice, where can I get one?

Post links faggot.

wow it's nothing

its not a bad picture, nothing wrong with having jesus correcting you

thanks, you truly are the best korea

even better LOL!

SAUL ALINSKY SAID BLAME THE OTHER SIDE FOR WHAT YOU ARE GUILTY OF WE ALL KNEW THIS WAS COMING

everything that doesn't agree with me is a false flag!

exactly. they've been blaming the democrats and HRC, when it was trump all along

If only...

Clinton was an avid student of Saul Alinsky. So was Obama. When he was recruited as a CIA asset he was mentored using Alinsky tactics (community organize dissent and riots) by terrorist Bill Ayers-still his close mentor. Study the book and you will see exactly how (THEY) destroy civilized society, families, Christian morals and take down countries.

spin spin spin deflect deflect deflect

wait aren't commies atheist faggots? this appeal to religion is so hypocritical that it's laughable.

newsweek.com/russia-update-senate-investigators-consider-meeting-george-papadopoulos-trump-690000?amp=1

it's a parody account.

woosh!

>sage
It's called projecting faggot and it's something the left does to hide their crimes which we have an overwhelming amount of evidence for.

circa.com/story/2017/10/18/judiciary-committee-calls-on-former-fbi-informant-to-testify-about-uranium-one

Fag

youtube.com/watch?v=W-GawkFAXEk

More projection from the left, what a surprise

>It's called projecting faggot and it's something the left does to hide their crimes which we have an overwhelming amount of evidence for.

It's called projecting faggot and it's something Trump does to hide his crimes which we have an overwhelming amount of evidence for.

ah, makes sense

>Collusion with Russia
>Election rigging
>Political corruption
>Racism
>Treason
What makes you think this would be any different?

definitely one of the dumber trolls i've seen lately

>we have an overwhelming amount of evidence
Funny how you never show any of it.

its all coming out over the next 30 days.

>Amerilarp

Let's see it.

>Leaf

The fact I saw this stupid commie thread means people aren't putting Sage in the option field, and for that you should all kys. Saged and hiding thread.

False flag detected

He would never say that. He loves all of us unconditionally

Jesus that pic

Holy fuck, why is Trump such a massive pedophile?

Chicken Little again.

sage