What is your honest opinion on white American people?

What is your honest opinion on white American people?

mixed race thing is a meme largely among whites, most of us are 90-100% european stock. even sjw types still mostly stick to their own race in spite of themselves

This. And America IS filled with retards but it's not race mixed like all the libs try to say it is.

>the left can't meme
so true worst meme ever leftypol, you're really too far away to be rescued

>americans
>anglo

Somewhat higher than that of some Finngolian.

America is only 60% white.

Therefore, everyone you see is only 60% white.

I'm an American mutt I have 1% asian ancestory due to Native American in the wood pile, other than that I am Norman Irish and English. I was alway told I was 1.4 Iroquois because my grandmother was an Indian princess, it's a fairytale burgers tell their children to encourage them to go play.

this. My mother is still a British citizen and on the pat side we just stopped using clan surnames a generation ago

East coast are a bunch of Jews. Midwest are are hard working people with a strong German, and Scandinavian background. South are rednecks and french. West coast is a bunch of hippies, and the mountains are just a bunch of rednecks and lumberjacks.

One of my ancestors kicked your cuck ass in 1812 on Lake Erie.

Why dont you ask the 12 other threads about it?

>finngolian thinks he can be the judge of who is or isnt white

HAAHAHHHAHHA amerisharts BTFO range ban when?

Dont care about it. I’m quarter Kazan Tatar and I date this Dutch girl, not only that, but I donated sperm under “European” mark too. Some nigfree pepper must be put to rice

Most are 1% or higher negro blood. It explains a lot.

>most of us are 90-100% european stock
JUST

to clear everything up
74% of the u.s. is """white"""
>"""white""" in our census includes """hispanic white""" which does not mean spaniards, but mestizos
when you take away the """hispanic whites""" the "white" u.s. population is 62%
>i forgot to mention that "white" in our census also includes arabs, north africans, jews, etc.
when you take away the arabs, north africans, jews, etc. the white u.s. population is somewhere around 56%
these 56% are the actual white americans. they are not mixed, but their population is dwindling.

Are you saying unironic white hispanics like frankie muniz aren't white?

Hispanic isn't a race

i'm saying that spaniards, people who can trace their ancestry directly back to spain, are white. mestizos (mixed race central & south americans) are not white.

yeah man just watch any american movie we all look like this. it's embarrassing but what can ya do