Why does Sup Forums hate transgender kids?

Why does Sup Forums hate transgender kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/22537/transgender-raped-girl-bathroom-leftists-still-matt-walsh
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5000666/Transgender-woman-guilty-sexually-assaulting-girl-10.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h4_eSW6D6sc
snopes.com/miguel-martinez-transgender-bathroom-controversy/
youtube.com/watch?v=UxCravDliLo
youtube.com/watch?v=XfJHNZEUcLY
youtube.com/watch?v=MrwyqjcGODo
youtube.com/watch?v=eAVl2cpFKyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OzZOYVxJCuw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki3Wm16L_eA
youtube.com/watch?v=8oRISlbjOEU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cfE8g8KTaY
youtube.com/watch?v=m33sOQlZvfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because this is a slide thread

I don't hate the kids
The parents should go to prison though

I don't hate this kid. But his parents should be in prison.

I'm not allowed to put my dick in them.

i don't hate the kids, but the parents should go to prison

Be wiser, meine Freunden. We musn't give slide, shill, and faggot threads attention.

They’re turning on the (((media))) now? Good, good.

I don't hate the kid, but the parents should be imprisoned for child abuse.

The kike media doesn't warn about tranny mutants; the kike media celebrates it and normalizes it.

I don't hate the kids
The parents should go to prison though

They're insane.

I would rape him to teach him that's what happens when you're a female.
Scared Straight.

Parents should go to prison, the kid is fine though

This thread had a lot of variance

>Why does Sup Forums hate transgender kids?

I don't they are just abuse children. I hate their parents for abusing them, destroying their mind and sending them on a path of self mutilation and suicide just to be a 'special' parent. They should be given to married male female couples who can't have kids to care for and love. Its leagiled child abuse driven by attention whore mothers who wanted daughters and don't give a damn about their children but the number of likes they get on Facebook for doping their kid with hormones.

I dont hate kid the parents the should be in a prism though.

They do this shit when they are older: dailywire.com/news/22537/transgender-raped-girl-bathroom-leftists-still-matt-walsh

>I don't hate the kidsThe parents should go to prison though

This.

>I don't hate this kid. But his parents should be in prison.

This.

>I'm not allowed to put my dick in them.

Should also be in prison.

what if the kid is naturally transgender?

>implying The Media is against tranvestites
>implying it does not love them as another divisive victim group to use to distract the public and persecute traditional society

Destroy all SLGBTQ programs, especially if taxpayer funded.

They're creating little baphomets. It's profane.

itt muslims

its not your kid you goddamn nanny state communists

I don't think you understand the concept of "naturality".

What the hell is with this crap? I'm not even old and none of this crap was happening when I was in grade school. No one even knew what a "transgender" even was. What the fuck is going on with our society?

>Transgender woman is convicted of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in women's bathroom
>Michelle Martinez - known as Miguel before identifying as a female - found guilty
>She took a girl, 10, to a bathroom where she touched her breasts and genitalia
>Nurses then found evidence of the shocking abuse, which included penetration
>Martinez faces 70 years in jail for first and second degree sexual abuse of minor

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5000666/Transgender-woman-guilty-sexually-assaulting-girl-10.html

You are right you are scary mentally ill people spook me.

They are the transitional jew

Give it a few years, they'll hate themselves far more than anyone here ever could.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=h4_eSW6D6sc

I wouldnt hire either one.
Left looks like an obnoxious faggot.
Right looks like he will have iceposideon autism/authoritian issues that I dont fucking need.

Ignore shill posts guys, It's just another shill

>natural
>transgender
LGBTQWTF?

No, see, kike, the scary ones are the grown men and women who are hairy and are trying to be women or who have tits bigger than my head and are trying to be men. The little children who are trying to be a different sex are sad cases of parenting gone wrong, and in my opinion delves into negligence and abuse territory

>I don't want to make more money because one of my employees is obnoxious

Never gonna make it, walletlet.

I don't hate this kid, but his parents should be in prison and my Dad works for Nintendo and it's really fucking happening. Buy bitcoin.

>parents force their son to be a tranny
>force him to stand outside and hold a sign that they wrote

That kid is going to murder his family one day.

Why do you feel the need to genitally mutilate 1st graders?

Not hate. Hate's a strong word. They should be beaten until they decide what their gender is and then forced to keep whatever gender they choose.

If you choose something without suffering for it then it has no meaning to you.

It will kill itself before it's 30, so why do I care?

Because he/she will probably kill him/herself after age 20.

kids - good, parents - prison

No, the tranny the media warned me about is like 40 years older than that.

I do not carry disdain for the child, however, the parents should be linked in the boonky bin least a thousand fortnights

Because it's mental illness not being treated

the problem sort of takes care of itself

She didn't come up with this it's the fucking parents fault

Are they under the impression that we're 'scared' of trannies? I'm not scared, I'm disgusted. In this case, I'm even more disgusted at the parents that allowed this child to stray so far from sanity when he really just needed a firm hand to set him straight. What parent would allow their child to go down a path of confusion and insanity when fixing it at such a tender age would be trivial? How would a kid like that even come up with the concept of 'being female'? They wouldn't. Not on their own.

Now they're mommy's little virtue signal. And in 4 years when he realizes he likes women, he'll have already doomed himself to perpetual freakhood. His parents helped him build an identity around 'being a girl', and taught him to protest and 'stand up for himself' in that state. Changing back would be traumatic.

Why is the left so insistent on the blame the media meme?

The fact that he calls himself a girl before even knowing what the purpose of boys and girls is, is whats scary. The thought of what your parents are pumping in your head is fucking scary. Pic related is fucking scary.

Sources?

I love how blatantly snopes tries to play this one down....fucking fags >snopes.com/miguel-martinez-transgender-bathroom-controversy/

Child abuse.

i don't hate the kids, however their parents should be in prism

Why shouldn't I hate trannies?

we hate your parents. You do have a mom and dad, don't you?

It's child abuse

I don't hate them, I pity them. They are confused, and Jewish influence plus virtue signaling parents seek to exploit them.

Underrated

Because they are FABULOUS!

youtube.com/watch?v=UxCravDliLo

because they grow into transgendered adults

This is however more and more problematic in our day and age as trannydom have become top political theme, instead of rare mental health problem, what it really is.

Now I have a bit of insider look on the topic, cause I sadly suffer from gender dysphoria, while I am of course denying transition because I am not a degenerate and I have my principles to which I try to adhere even when iron age it's taking its toll on me.

Basically what people don't realise is that trannydom is bussines venue. From gender therapists, to great medical and pharmaceutical corporations, plastic surgeons, professional activists and NGO there are big money to be made on expense of this poor people, who struggle with mental illness. Also, people with gender dysphoria who are pushed to transition serve as cannon fodder for culture war, where progressive left is trying to use them to undermine gender and human condition as such while paving the road towards transhumanism. This is final stage of sin of Lucifer, when man is trying to rebel against his very nature, therefore, it is very diabolical.

I am not pleased to see this degeneracy being used as weapon for scaremongering and irrational hatred. Right shall be voice of reason here in this war and also show Christlike compassion to suffering which is never approval of sin and degeneracy.

Hope that my post isn't to long and that it brought some light on the topic.

Pax and bonum.

The only thing hotter than an 8 year old girl is an 8 year old boy dressed like a girl.

What if they're born that way?

I thought like >80% of them actually did grow out of it, and that's why they only do puberty blockers instead of HRT at a young age.

There is always a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=XfJHNZEUcLY

They aren't

I love em' on my dick because that's all they are good for.

These people don't even have souls or they would not rationalize their own mental illness like this. PUREGOYIM.

They're all right desu senpai

Should get the fucking death sentence tbqhwy

They look cute, but then grow into this kind of monster

youtube.com/watch?v=MrwyqjcGODo

I don't hate them, I just don't believe in them.

Why do they keep using these placates full of lies?

>Media warning about Transgenders being scary
NO you fucking faggot twink, media reports nothing but positive bullcrap about trans people.
Also, you are not scary at all, you are rather disgusting

being used as tools to show how "tolerant" their parents are

sacrificing their child as an ultimate form of virtue signaling

>Obvious Soros shill
Sage

fpbp

You want this to happen?? All the streets full of..

youtube.com/watch?v=eAVl2cpFKyQ

8-0

The change in genders often kills the personality of the trans person. It's actually really awful: someone who looks and acts nothing like the person you used to know is now following you around, and insisting that they are them. I've already lost a friend to this shit.

The world will be doomed

youtube.com/watch?v=OzZOYVxJCuw

Because a few years ago she probably wanted to be a doctor-astronaut-ice cream truck driver

No such thing, they're just doing what they are told.

What fucking media? they choke on trans dick all day

real talk though those kids are either gonna grow up to be suicidal or some brainwashed leftist cuck

This would be like full of kekistanis

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki3Wm16L_eA

I dont hate them.. i hate their parents, because their parents force their political beliefs on them and alot of these kids stop being retarded ince they are old enough. it should be a crime to do this to a kid.

>Why does Sup Forums hate transgender kids?

I don't. I hate their abusive parents who destroyed their lives.

You need to hate this. If you have a brain

youtube.com/watch?v=8oRISlbjOEU

child will kill itself after it learns it can't become normal again when it realizes that it was born to retarded parents that acted on a child's role play fantasies

What will happen to creativity? The world will end.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cfE8g8KTaY

What is Love? Love is understanding. Love is knowledge. Love is wisdom. What is Hate? Hate is ignorance. Hate is disdain for logic. Hate is stupidity.
So who is showing the love? The people who want these kids to know exactly what they are getting into and want them to be as best informed as they can before they make a life altering decisions that can't be easily reversed? Or the people who want to keep the kids in the dark about the nasty details involved in what they are pursuing and the ugly truths they will have to face? All out of an appeal to spare temporary, fleeting, emotions, and participate in virtue signaling.

I ask you all, who then is being loving? Who then is hating?

Because the kid isn't transgender, the parents forced HIM to be and they should be killed or thrown in jail

Somebody has to do it

youtube.com/watch?v=m33sOQlZvfI

Don't hate them personally. Just hate the mentality that the rest of the entire world is inferior morally and that anyone of LBGT / Trans is "Brave" and deserves free shit based on the fact that their life is such a struggle because some old guy at the super market gave them a funny look last week.

SPBP