The Klu Klux Klan

is there literally ANYONE here that is a member of the KKK?
Tell me about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFWLYkN614M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is there literally ANYONE here that is a member of the KKK?
i fucking hope not. fuck those low IQ white trash larpers.

I'm a Neo-Nazi but my leader turned out to be a gay Jew, I don't know how bad it is for the KKK.

It's Ku Klux Klan, friend.

this FPBP

The Klan is run by the Feds. It's not even real anymore.

I'm the Grand Wizard, how can I help you?

No one here is KKK. The KKK would take these cutie pies out in the woods and pull a Deliverance on their virgin assholes.

And who really wants that?

Hey...........?

The KKK only wants to kill niggers. What is the problem here?

I'm not KKK, but I have a story related to them.

Years ago I used to live near a small town in America. I remember hearing about the local Klan running an East Indian farmer out of town. This was in the early 2000s, they probably wouldn't be able to get away with doing the same thing nowadays though.

Hi FBI guy!

No KKK here. They disbanded in my little town just before I moved here.

Town was nice. You could leave your doors unlocked. It was a mini-ethostate - mostly Danish. Viking feasts and little old ladies talking Danish on the streets.

But with the KKK gone, people began to move in - crime went up with the square of diversity. Lots of blacks moved in saying they wanted to get away from the high crime black neighborhoods. "Gotta get mah ked outta dat".

But their kid was the fucking problem.

KKK were based; I like that cultist hood, so iconic.

Modern kkk is just an fbi honeypot and they don't do anything.

Head of the Arkansas Klan here

at least once upon a time the KKK was legit the best organization for a white supremacist christian to join, and they also predate the NSDAP by a wide margin

tell me about it, assuming you're not lying

a group of FBI agents informing on each other

i used to hear talk of an enclave around a little town in ny i wont name because this is a fbi thread

What is the real history of the KKK? I wonder. Did the north unleash a bunch of niggers on the south after the war? I would have joined the KKK in that case.

more like they unleashed them on themselves kek

but the first Klan developed as essentially vigilante community policing in the face of reconstruction
the second klan was millions strong and focused on nationalism, anti-communism, and christian identity
the third klan is, as near as i can tell, a wannabe-Nazi LARP who estranged itself from it's purely american origins with a fetish for Germans instead.

I don't have any information to contribute, but this song/video is relevant and amusing to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=vFWLYkN614M

I knew some people way back in the day. The guy I talked to most said basically they get together do the cross burning and talk about how they want a white Christian America. They take care of each other kinda like a brotherhood. I mean these dudes didn't participate in any outright violence or intimidation.

I think this chapter was more of a men's club for guys who hated dindu nuffins.

>is there literally ANYONE here that is a member of the KKK?
>Tell me about it.

Is anyone doing God's work?

The KKK is literally 1 crazy old guy and hundreds of FBI agents and informants that don't know they're all undercover FBI or informants.

After the war slaves were freed as we all know. If you were a Confederate soldier or sympathizer you had to take the Ironclad Oath which took away your voting rights. What this caused is aside from southern unionists who usually were pretty sympathetic to their Confederate brothers most in power were carpetbaggers who got into office off the black vote. On top of this these former slaves began to form mobs and rob farms and towns of food, supplies, and valuables or just lay around drunk and do nothing because they believed emancipation meant they never had to work ever again. Well ends up these former Confederates didn't take to this too well. So some got together and formed the Ku Klux Klan. They aided widows and orphans, fellow veterans, and other noble goals. They also played pranks on blacks by pretending to be the ghosts of the Confederate dead which scared the shit out of blacks. So they realized they also had the ability to be the police force the union promised to give them after the war but didn't.

That was the first Klan though. The second Klan was formed after the movie Birth of a Nation and the founder of the second Klan basically was a secret club nerd. He was obsessed with trying to join all the secret clubs. Well he became completely enamored with the Klan due to this so he revived it and profited off of it. Eventually it broke apart and then you got various Klans reviving then dying, all based on the second Klan because the traditions of the original Klan aren't very well known and some things the second Klan did was based on the movie but the movie made stuff up that wasn't accurate to how the original Klan did things. For example the original Klan didn't wear pure white robes.

heh, that's funny.

I think it's a mix between FBI/CIA/ATF/etc agents, people who aren't so bright and join, and people who see it as family tradition. There are people who join just because daddy and granddaddy and great grandpa was in it. Not too different from Freemason families.

It would make a good movie.

Had a buddy who quit the Klan because he wasn't a Southern Baptist and they expected you to be a Southern Baptist. Nice guy all in all. Got on really well with our Somali coworker if you could believe it. Even brought a roast to his potluck thing on Eid he invited all of us to. Not sure how halal that was desu, but it was a good time.

CIA can't act domestically. CIA is also not a government institution. They are like the federal reserve, independent of the state. Like private security firms on steroids. It's civilian, and barred from operating within the US. Thday would encroach on FBI territory and be highly illegal.