Why can't leftists debate?

Legitimate question. I just watched Richard Spencer's University of Florida Q&A and the leftist retards were in full display. I've never seen such an embarrassing appearance from them. They had zero willingness to debate or question Spencer's views. They just jeered at him like fucking animals and flipped him off for 2 hours straight. My question is...why? Why are leftists like this? Why can't they debate? What is the symptom of this lack of critical thought?

because they know their solutions suck balls, big black balls.

Why protest so mindlessly then?

>that pic

quintessentially jewish

It's all they can do remotely effectively. Complaining en masse with other ineffective and incomplete human beings.

Because they don't have to work hard to come up with leftist talking points and they don't need to work hard against society for their ideology

Their views are based in ad hominem. Of course they can't debate.

Lack of critical thinking skills due to a heavily damaged frontal lobe, i.e. they're brain damaged

>leftists want USA to be like germany
>they won't move to germany
what do they mean by this?

left leaning brainlets m'dude

they come to their positions from mostly emotional thinking which doesnt hold up in debates, thats why they avoid them and just stick to social shaming and name calling

Because leftist are usually one of two people. Young and ignorant or old and bitter. Any fact based debate is going to trigger ignorance or bitter and both lead to anger and the dark side.

What about Direct Democracy 2.0 NOW!

Because they don't understand what they are arguing against, they are just looking for an enemy. Every generation needs an existential threat to rally against and for whatever reason our generation refuses to accept the enemy in front of us.

because you disagree with them, no matter how solid an argument is you won't bother with it because it disagrees with your world view.

>it hurt

For 8 years they got fat and lazy. Now that they need to actually make arguments, they can't, so they just resort to brute force to get their way.

Remember, they're the sensitive, progressive, and tolerant ones who want to live and let live.

lmfao the left litterally cant meme

It's nothing in particular about the Left, except that everyone capable of critical thinking is no longer on the left. Being able to observe patterns and use basic common sense literally gets you run out of the Left today.

>NEETpolean Dynamite

Ww2 started because the polish were massacuring germans in Danzig, really they din du nuffin besides attempting to deport Jews (who were the most likely to be communist) and uniting a broken people's

Communism is the symptom
Semitism is the disease
Gassing kikes is the cure

Aesthetics. They want to look like those b/w photos from the 60s and post them to social media.

Your meme's premise hinges on Hitler being wrong.