Teenage girls

How the fuck do we fix teenage girls?
What is wrong with them? Why do they like fags like justin bieber and shawn mendes? Is it the jews again?
twitter.com/bestpicofshawn/status/887839787964661760

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bestpicofshawn/status/887839787964661760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting on Sup Forums about how teenage girls dont like you
how did your life get to this point

lel

What's wrong with Justin Bieber? You are just jealous.

Jews love teenage girls, Yes its the Jews. To fix you send them to all girl boarding schools but ones designed to create proper ladies who can cook, clean and suck cock good perfect marriage material also don't forget the sandwich.

>some variation of "how do we fix women?"
Every fucking hour with these threads! Fuck off already. Enough with your sliding faggot bullshit.

They need some dicking desu

You can't fix evolution. They are forbidden to breed because taking care of their mistakes is humiliating and expensive. This makes them crazier than they naturally would be because they have to suppress a chemical urge to breed.

You might try the old Catholic methods if you want to give it a go though.

Please stop

>How the fuck do we fix teenage girls?
If you mean make them mentally stable? You don't. If you men making them less slutty? Kill no-fault so single moms aren't raising whores, and loosen laws so daddy can issue the five finger crash course when she's out of line.

>What is wrong with them?
They were given super powers during puberty, but no instruction manual.

>Why do they like fags like justin bieber and shawn mendes?
They like what TV and friends that watch the same TV tell them, so it's all about the shekels.

>Is it the jews again?
Jews are a meme; it's about money and control.
kek

Anymore of her?

the ponyfag is right....

They're teenagers man, it's just what they do. We all did stupid shit when we were teenagers, anyone who says otherwise is either lying or still a teenager.

MOAR

You dont, either get lucky and find a normal qt or go for an older model.
And if youre brave, lock a retarded qt in your basement and just force breed with her.

same reason they liked backstreet boys in the 90's and MJ in the 80's. Same reason they liked beetles in the 60's and elvis in the 50's

Huuuurrrrrr! Something bad is happening to society! I think I'll blame the entire Jewish population instead of just the secular elite Jews!

Why does it matter if they like him? What are the odds of these girls dating Justin Beiber? They'll have to settle for someone else anyway. Probably not you.

Caneing comes to mind.

Don't let them be raised by social media and television. Actually talk to them and ask them to elaborate on their views and then challenge them, prove them wrong. Also call them out on slutty behavior. If they're watching an Ariana Grande concert, ask them who that stripper is. If you engage in sexual innuendo with your wife and they roll their eyes ask: "What? You think this is inappropriate but 'I've been here all night / I've been here all day / And boy, got me walkin' side to side' is okay?" If they dress slutty when going out, ask them what the going rate is in case somebody asks you.

But, yeah, generally just have a conversation with them about things and be aware of what they consume and explain to them that the things they view are not representative of the world but a choice selection they've chosen to expose themselves to - include them in the issues you are aware of or following as well, to expose them to the adult world.

Young men need to be taught not to give them special treatment or attention when they chimp out over nothing.

This is no different than Elvis the Pelvis doing pelvic thrusts in front of 14 year old girls.
>and you wonder why he and his music was called devilish.
The parents are to blame for that little girl.
1) letting her leave the house dressed like that
2) letting her listen to that type of music
3) buying her a phone
4) obviously has unlimited access to internet
What the hell do you expect to happen?

Pure coincidence ?

>twitter.com/bestpicofshawn/status/887839787964661760
We fix them by absolutely not having sex with them. If you give them sexual reward, then this just reinforces their bad behaviors. The best option is to tease them a bit and then leave them high and dry, showing that you aren't swayed by them, even with their massive beautiful boobs. Instead, you can choose to make your own decisions and go your own way. It's the only answer in the current historical moment in which we live.

So many wins

They are being trained to be daddies little whores and suck down money and cum from the weak.

Want to fix them, teach them.

Sup Forums
I agree with most of those but the internet redpills people
No

Fpbp

SLIDE THREAD

JEW DISTRACTION FROM PEDOGATE

THE RAIDS ONLY MAKE US HATE KIKES MORE.

As a father of 5 children, you have the responsibility to teach them. If you do your job, you don't have to expose them to the filth.

I ain't a fucking jew, pedogate is real

slide, i'm so sick of the HOW DO WE FIX WOMENZ

there will always be degenerates. rise above. find the good.

Yup the Jews did it alright.
With that rock and roll music.
Damn You Jews!! Damn You!!!!

harsh

You wait for them to grow into adults.
Teenagers are fucking morons. That's how it's always been.

>But user when I was a teenager I was a good boy who din do nuffin!
Congratulations, you were immune to peer pressure because none of your peers liked you enough to pressure you.

trust me you cant, they're just made up of feminists that think they're depressed and self aware, shoot on sight