“At least 260 species of animal have been noted exhibiting homosexual behaviour but only one species of animal ever...

“At least 260 species of animal have been noted exhibiting homosexual behaviour but only one species of animal ever, so far as we know, has exhibited homophobic behaviour — and that’s the human being. So ask which is really natural.”
Stephen Fry, quoted by Richard Alleyne, “Stephen Fry: 260 animals have gay tendencies but only humans are homophobic”, telegraph.co.uk, 5th October 2012.
Link: telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9589899/Stephen-Fry-260-animals-have-gay-tendencies-but-only-humans-are-homophobic.html

Countless species of animal have been noted exhibiting coprophagy, some species are even able to fly, but only one species of animal, ever, so far as we know, has exhibited rational and moral behaviour, albeit sometimes boasting the ability to make glaringly-bad arguments — and that’s the human being. So ask which is really natural.

>260 out of millions of species
really made me think

"Homosexual behavior" in nature is done as a show of dominance. So, you know, like prison faggots.

idk bro ive seen a male dog tear another male dogs face up because he mounted him

Oh it's almost like the human mind can also act as a secondary immune system, and prevent a healthy organism from engaging in behavior likely to result in disease.

How many animals have synthetic antibiotics, cars, and laws against rape?

Every animal on Earth is afraid of being raped by Stephen Fry

>.00001%
natural

>260 species exhibit homosexual behavior
>homophobia found in the smartest one

> 260 animal species
> animal
they always say this as though it's convincing. They're fucking ANIMALS for fuck's sake.
Modeling your behavior on animals makes you an animal.

>animals can't build spaceships or advanced civilizations
>humans can do this
>medulla bicuspid status = activated

No problems with people being gay. The problem I have is people trying to Force being gay on others.

Pride Parades
Forcing gay shit on children

These are the things I have a problem with when it comes to gay shit.

fucking kek

>To be homophobic is to be a reasoning human, to accept homosexuality is to be an unreasoning animal.
Thanks user for clearing that up!

Almost all mammals partake in rape. Heh. I guess rapes legal now.

>only one species exhibits homophobia
>is smartest species
Poo stabbers BTFO!

how many animals have laws against rape?
whites and asians afaik.

>humans doing "unnatural" things

Color me shocked.

Also,

>stephen fry

pseudo-intellectual degenerate sodomite

I'm pretty sure those other species of animal will disclude their faggot members more from the group

This

lol

Thousands of species of animals reproduce through rape. Only humans consider rape to be a crime.

>dolphins will casually give eachother brojobs
>no stigma
>no politics
>no back and forth allowing the mentally unfit and the outright deranged to have a soap box and be given any level of credibility or power
Yep. Humans sure are the smartest creatures on the planet.

Animals are fucking stupid, more news at 11.

>1 Post by this ID
SAGE

Like, let me put this into further context. Homosexuality isn't even a recognized thing. There isn't homoculture or any of the things that come with it. It's just a thing done for the mutual pleasure without the insecurity involved. It's done based on what it is rather than what it might potentially represent.

It isn't homosexual behavior. We just classify it as that. Because we have to classify everything. And then classify the bits of things we've classified.

Humans are inherently fucking autistic.

sage is not some kind of downvote you dumb redditor.

It's bait, don't respond.

All it means is that animals enjoy sex. Under the right conditions all animals seek sexual gratification.

Appeal to nature.

>260 animals have gay tendencies
Out of how many that currently exist?

>Listening to anything this nonce has to say.

>Animals do it so why don't we?

So fucking what chimpanzees rip each others arms off and rape each other
Doesn't mean we should all live like Africans
some animals kill and eat their offspring
Some animals inject their embryos into other living creatures that eventually eat the host from the inside out

“At least 260 species of animal have been noted exhibiting murderousl behaviour but only one species of animal ever, so far as we know, has exhibited murderphobic behaviour — and that’s the human being.

>Some animals inject their embryos into other living creatures that eventually eat the host from the inside out
Adoption exists, user. Importing Chinese babies is a thing.

Left out fat sissy pedophile cunt

Why would homosexuality exist in humans if it wasn't a biologically advantageous trait? Obviously homosexuals dont reproduce often, but they can help others reproduce by raising orphaned children, so it would make sense that heterosexual couples would sometimes give birth to a homosexual child.
Checkmate.

them tiddies tho

Hurrrrr let's behave like animals!

>hurr let's behave unnaturally!

At least 200 species of animals have been documented to eat their young.

>Conclusion: Fry me up a fetus. I wanna be normal

>heterosexual
>unnatural

Try harder pole smoker

not what I said and you know it

Couldn't possibly be because the thread sucks. Must be shills!

God bless European women

Yeah it is. We are humans.
No matter what you beatoffs think, we are separate from animals.
Pointing out that some gay armadillo sucks a dick doesn't mean people should be dumb enough to do it too.
Let's be honest for a second.
Being gay is 90% about acting like a homo. It has nothing to do with love.
It's attention seeking losers who like to shove things in people's faces to get a reaction. Then they play victim afterwards. That's why a lot of them have moved onto other things like 50 different genders and fucking stuffed animals. They're not happy unless they're annoying the general public.

Well thats true, in nature all female girafes goes to alpha male, so the other males fuck each otheer becouse they cannot have pussy

Also i had a fish tank with guppies and when all females died the only two male left started fucking each other.

I think homoseuallity in nature is a mecanism that implies lack of pussy, somehow like what happend in prisions

Daddy Kike on a Stick says NOHOMO

>we are no different than animals
>this means you must accept us

I leave animals outside and kill them if they are being pests. Such is life in rural Canada

>still falling for the lie

>IT'S A JOOISH CONSPIRATHY!
good goy

Animals routinely commit murder, rape, and incest. They also strongly discriminate based on species and groups.

Also, the notion of gay animals is flawed. When a stupid and easily confused animal attempts to fuck another of its own gender, it's because it's stupid and confused, not gay. Very likely most of those 260 species were domesticated in which case they were also retarded on top of that.

steven fry is literally a gay jewish pedo

Are you really so clueless that you do know that "homosexual behavior" in animals is about dominance/ Alpha and not sexuality?

The same is true about rape. It is about power and a twisted sense of dominance and not sex or attraction (the way a woman is dressed- although I doubt that helps).

To be so "scientific", this is either ignorance or dishonesty.

You can't announce sage you retard.