How do korean teen girls know about us?

Casually culture/language exchange when suddenly...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDHS1fAoVtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>which site?
What do i reply?

You're talking to a bot.

Im not, Ive video/voice call with others,

But she started asking questions about american education to Trump to North Korea, she said she hated 문 then asked about black people and now she asked about Sup Forums

Just reply "Hi, CIA"

How do I reply? Because of context I know she means Sup Forums

>any reply besides 14/88 gas the kikes race war now
xhe already thinks you're a cuck, you might as well go full cuck and request her to go slurp niggercum on video for you to fap to

tell her pepe is copyright of the american nationalist mattdolf fuhrerie and we will soon be over to invade for this infringement on american intellectual property

fucking racist frog is global now

Just explain to her that Sup Forums is a site where users can post anonymously on a variety of different topics.

it's been global since the very beginning, or did you think everyone on Sup Forums was a fucking leaf?

>African American
You're such a fucking faggot.

i want to believe

BOARD OF PIECE, WE BRING PEES

Tell her that polaks have the yellow fever

checked

link her here

Have a bump of coke

BREAKING

>talking to korean
Lmao you're a prime example of race mixing faggot.

THE

Ja heil

CONDITIONING

fake korean

This is true i found this in my university.
Also im banned to post in /pol from my university, and two random cafeterias
Lol

K*rean gooks are backstabbing people.

What does the thought bubble say?

I'am not sure why you seem surprised, if your neighbhor country threated to nuke you every 4 months you too would probably consider it a valid topic with strangers

The meme truly has an international life of its own. It lives beyond the flesh in the divine space, God help us

Looks like the *Frog God is already helping...

Pretend to be an East Indian and reply with, "show vegini."

Well pepe is an avatar of Kek, which is the masculine form of Eris. The goddess of primordial chaos. Strange things are afoot although especially since the sworn enemy of Eris is the Bavarian (((Illuminati)))

I bet Furie is just pissed that nobody gives a fuck he was the creator. That meme went far beyond he could ever take it and he's just pissed he didn't get to cash in.

Just the jew like parasitical business sectors in the city. Just like everywhere. Those who worship the dollar become a slave to greed. You'd think differently of them if you left Seoul. Of course, if you're one of those Italians that looks more Arab than anything else, they could be selectively treating you differently because they don't trust you.

Dont have idea, my korean is not that good, but this was made for recruit people for a "club" this kind of club that does extra activities in the evenings and activitities toguether paid by university

An-nyong ha-se-yo

If I was an artist I would think I would find happiness to know something I created grew so far beyond my control and influenced the life of billions across the globe. To even have a small part in that creation is amazing. But you are right he is probably filled with jealousy and bitterness, which is a shame.

I do look more Arab, infact fellow italians even mistake me for a mujahideen.

I feel bad for him, he tried to destroy the meme several times and failed. I hope he will turn out like Ben Garrison and embrace the memes. When he embraces the memes, we will be here for him with open arms. Imagine that, a picture of Pepe gassing a Jew captioned "feels good man" created by Furie himself.

I foresee this happening.

Well, there you go, user. If you do in fact have integrity and you are being sold short, just make more of an effort to extend the olive branch and try to make any reassurances that you can provide that visually separates you from the mold they might assume you fit.

But I don't even have an issue with it, I find it actually funny sometimes. One time some hardcore leftists told me to be careful when I decide to go to the USA because Donald Trump is racist. At least I could blend in a islamic takeover if the worst happens ahaha.

>come home white man

[racemixing intensifies]

This is actually true but I don't know where it came from, I've seen lots of pepes in Korea.

Don't race mix

What I'm saying is that your original post is because of so now that you are saying that you don't have a problem with it, I honestly have to wonder about your ability to follow this exchange we are having. C'est la vie.

But what would my looks have to do with my thoughts on k*reans? It doesn't make any sense, your posts make you seem like one of those plebbit pseudo intellectuals. Wpuld you actually mind if you actually posted something that makes sense?

Reveal your power level faggot.
Stop beating around the bush.

>But what would my looks have to do with my thoughts on k*reans?
You said they were backstabbers. I said that this might be due to how they don't trust you because you look more Arab. You verified this and that Italians even mistake you for a muzzie. If you still don't see how your looks are affecting your interactions with Koreans and subsequently, your thoughts on them, I don't honestly know what to tell you. Why the fuck are you censoring Korean even?

We started talking about 일베 then about 메갈리아 then about their symbol,

Even korean girls think korean guys have small pepes

I'm not even interacting with k*rean gooks, infact there's hardly one of them here in Italy. I just find them pathetic and I wouldn't be sad to declare a jihad on them. I say they are backstabbers because once they get westernized, they usually go with the minorities side in the USA and whine about the white men.

Looks like you got this gook smitten. Time to meet your new fucktoy. Remember, no race-mix.

Ever hear of a honeypot?

Is this tinder?

I met a hot flip on there. Was a good time, kind of.

Don't race mix user

Let me get this straight then. So you're shit talking an entire group of people when you haven't even interacted with them before? Ever? That's some grade A nigger mentality right there. Once they get westernized? No. Once they niggerized. Once they get choloized. Just like all who get kiked. And what is the common factor through each time it happens? They use the women to try and influence the men. The only reason why you stay clear from most of it is because Italy's close proximity and connections with the Vatican/Jesuits and the Italian Mafia. Count your (temporary) blessings while you can.

It's history, k*reans have pathetic history and culture, nowdays they are just a cheap copy of the japanese culture, only more depressing and more yankee asskissing.
>The only reason why you stay clear from most of it is because Italy's close proximity and connections with the Vatican/Jesuits and the Italian Mafia
That's why I love them baby!

So not only an arab italian mutt that lacks self-awareness. A weeb arab italian mutt.
>cheap copy of the Japanese culture
If the ancestors of Japan got to Japan by coming across part of China and into the Korean peninsula before crossing over to Japan, which came first?
>loves the vatican
>thinks the mad dog isn't going to eventually turn on him
It's all so tiresome

How the hell am I a weeb? Allah give me the patience to deal with this fool.
>If the ancestors of Japan got to Japan by coming across part of China and into the Korean peninsula before crossing over to Japan, which came first?
Even if the answer should be obvious, I need to remind you that Japan developed into a strong and unique society that modernized itself like China, while Korea had people still living in mud huts.

hahahaha holy shit

Based pepe

Really, I must add that you're acting like a nigger now, I bet you're k*rean, WE WUZ JAPS N' SHIET.

>talking about weiners

know how i know youre gay?

>ignoring westerners forcibly opening trade in Japan
>ignoring western influences that spurred the modernization to begin with
>mud huts
>ignoring the fact that the ruling classes of both countries hoarded the wealth and commoners of both countries were living in mud huts
>ignoring that Koreans have come further in industrialization than the Japanese have in a much shorter amount of time since their initial exposure to it
So fucking tiresome

small peepee spotted

i am stationed here.

taking larping to a whole new level

Keep dreaming k*reanshit, Japan and China will always be better than you.

too small in america but bigger in korea
nice strategy

Retard believes earth is flat and Internet is on his garden

>china
>better than korea
>ever

I asked my branch manager for an OCONUS assignment, hoping for italy since I was already airborne. And I got sent here.

you make a lot of excuses for a military man

see
I BTFO your bullshit logically and substantially and now all you can do is mudsling. Typical sandnigger. Enjoy your antichrist religion while you can. A storm is coming straight for you.

Small pepe Korean got called out and now he's trying to LARP it off

SMALL PEPE
M
A
L
L

P
E
P
E

My Asian gf confirmed this.

yes because there are no americans in this IMF colony

I know that k*reans suck the USA's cocks and you protect them but you can't deny that China has better culture and better army, industry and such.

You didn't BTFO anything you kaffir, it remains a fact that K*rea is a shithole dominated by both China and Japan.

race traitor pos

what can i do to get stationed in korea? what mos?

not better than the white girls on twitter going after black guys desu
China pre-communism i'll say you're right but post korea is better in every way. Chinas military is also a joke

How the fuck is your Korean not that good? Your English is terrible.

Believe

piss off the army

any MOS

>hoped for vicenza and got worst korea
fbpb

Checked and praise.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=CDHS1fAoVtg

Well imagine if you created some doodle, and then antifa made it their mascot. Hmmm. But if that happened to me I would think it was hilarious. I think the left has no sense of humor.

>I blow you out with facts
>you double down and call your bullshit a fact while reaching for an emotional reaction
You muzzies and the kikes have more in common than you will ever admit to one another. Openly, that is.

I was 1/75 as lower enlisted and left voluntarily. pretty sure im still paying for it.

Tell her the truth bro. It is a Brazilian BRAAAP sniffing form.

Why the fuck you leave regiment? Other than seething jealousy of 2nd batt.

FUCKING /R9K/