Empire of Japan

What the fuck was their problem? The war in Europe was civilised in comparison.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVVHtPUu5c0
youtube.com/watch?v=lkHlnWFnA0c
youtube.com/watch?v=guHN3dK7Clc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Siffleet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nuke thousands of civillians
a-okay.
>execute an enemy combatant
T-T-THIS BARBARITY HAS TO STOP

a*glo logic, everyone.

That's why they had to be nuked. Now they worship anime and Hello Kitty.

Problem solved.

Japan never signed the Geneva conventions.

The couldn't understand why someone who disgraced himself with surrender would not only not kill himself, but expect POW protections.

It was a different culture. Bushido. Technically, it was legal and we were wrong to put them on trial for violating an international agreement they never agreed to.

Wtf I hate war now.

this a faked photo you goddamn retard, it's literal propaganda.

They didn't have to be nuked.

We just wanted to see what those bombs we got from the Germans would do to people.

This. It was just a prank.

That bloke in the photo is Australia. Stop with your bulls hit histrionics.

they knew how to handle savages and communists. that was the civilized way to deal with those monsters.

subtle

They needed resources by evil white countries wouldn't let them have it.

Hiding behind a ideological symbol, I see. This was the reason why we nuked them.

This isn't about the photograph you mong, read a book about the war with Japan you fucking weeb.

Americans don't know that Australia was fighting Japan, news of Australian victories in battles were suppressed by the US media at the time.
That's an Australian commando who was captured by tribesmen in Papua and handed over to the Nips , he was tortured and executed along with the two natives he was with.

you fucking lost a war against emus. not even a fucking joke - literally lost to animals. you didnt fight shit.

God didn't bless their island. Now they want to kill God. HeAthens. ..

Lost meaning ran out of money for ammo for the two machine guns being used, decided to say fuck it and just pay farmers to kill them, then we got results

Not only was he a commando, he was Z force, the precursor to commandos, there job was to go behind enemy lines and just fuck up as much stuff as possible

their barbarism is why they got nuked

you mean "got humbled"

They had no incentive for restraint. It was hopeless from the start, but miracles do happen. It wasn't the miracle they were hoping for when man split the atom over japan.

Their cities got nuked, you think they gave a fuck about civility for American prisoners.

After the Europeans had China sign the unfair treaties and America forcibly open Japan's borders they decided to mimic European imperialism. You add into the fact they only emerged from feudalism not long before the war with how warfare was conducted prior to the rules of engagement was established and you get the Japanese Empire.

I'm a bit more cynical than that, the Japanese leadership instituted a new bullshit form of Bushido that suited their plans for a war of aggressive expansion. It was a bonus for them that their male population was largely poor and illiterate and ready to be moulded.

We have less pictures of the horrors of war on the European end
There ain't such a thing as a good war user

Suicide after capture is the most retarded thing ever.

You're helping your enemy if you do this; they don't have to feed POW's or guard them or build camps for them.

The duty of the POW is to harass the enemy with constant escapes, forcing them to send more men to camps to guard.

The only time I would advise suicide is if you're enemy only plans on torturing information out of you or executing you on camera, like ISIS does.

*your enemy

There's some interesting thoughts that if Japan had embraced technological acquisition and development over warrior spirit, the war would have been a lot different.

>Harassing people guarding camps in the back lines changes anything.

>there

There's some interesting thoughts that if Japan had embraced technological acquisition and development over warrior spirit, the war would have been a lot different
This. The campaign on Guadalcanal is the perfect example. Americans were inches from losing, even after midway evened the playing field as far as navy goes. Japan's cockiness and reliance on "spirit" and suicidal frontal assaults lost it for them. They could have easily won the whole damn thing and hit the US mainland but they were too used to fighting chinese peasants.

>>Harassing people guarding camps in the back lines changes anything.

erm yes, when we did it in POW camps in Nazi occupied France the Germans had to send more men to guard them, men who could be fighting on the front lines.

"Keep charging that machine gun nest!"

"What if we had machine gun nests too?"

"JUST DO IT!"

And when you lost Singapore to guy on bikes? POW camps get garbage guards to guard garbage surrender monkeys.

it's an Aussbro, and bandy-legged, slant-eyed little nipponese cunt

Let me guess, you're a 17 year old chronic masturbator whos' school taught social justice instead of history right? Of course they deserved to get Nuked. Read "the rape of Nanking" faggot

Yo, what's up my Digger.

Never forget the Japanese vivisected Chinese people and shot them up with he plague

that was a logistical error; the British military overestimated the amount of Japanese troops, and the government wasn't prepared to fight on another front.

Besides we reconquered our land and flattened you in the Burma campaign; Japanese tactics were outdated and retarded, the US should have dropped more nukes on you for your stupidity

the united states government admits to having killed soldiers who surrendered in the pacific. the meme about them never surrendering was a lie to cover for great grandpa being a tard who cant follow orders

but yea brits pretend they arent sub human nigger gib me dats who wont live through the century thanks to being led by a woman

WTF puck boy? The Nuking happened at the END of the war. The torture happened from the beginning.

clearly photoshopped

>muh anglos
G*rmans will come up with anything to justify their sick and depraved actions

it never happened you imbecile
youtube.com/watch?v=uVVHtPUu5c0

if youtube existed back in ww2, they couldn't have lied about it

they didn't expect to be fed, getting captured was already death, so it was better to do it on their own terms than be at the enemy's mercy

tell me what is civilized about war?

mmm nah i saw this shit in a mueseum

Thank you for your opinion Captain Obvious.

>they didn't expect to be fed

maybe they should have read the Geneva convention then

Japan did nothing wrong. Anglo pigs deserve all the slaughtering they can get for being the eternal good goy of the world.

>he thinks the British were the most important fighting force on the allied side in the Pacific War

if it was so horrible, why did america want all the scientific data they had made

>what is the Burma campaign

you did good on those islands though

Blow it out your ass. Japs got what they deserved.

>What the fuck was their problem?

Culture that glorified death. Pretty big fucking advantage for a nation that wanted to wage a war.

>War
>Civilized

This is a retarded meme and should end. Only retarded normies believe there is such a thing as civilized war.

>posting this shit while using an Axis ideology flag
Sasuga american-kun, Israel's best doggo.

>unironically believing in the holohoax
You have to go back.

Idiotic. We would have just dropped 25 more nukes.

they couldn't, there were no JET english teachers to translate

who the hell would take the geneva convention rules seriously in war? people broke the rules all the time, you're not playing monopoly

Fake caption

Picture was taken near Aitape

This was actually an Australian World War II commando named Leonard Siffleet. He was fleeing with his unit when he was ambushed by a tribe of natives

He was taken into Japanese detention, interrogated and imprisoned for two weeks, then taken to the nearby beach, and beheaded. On 24th October 1943, two years before the end of the war

Ill post it using my country's flag. KYS, faggot.

Need more AKB48 youtube.com/watch?v=lkHlnWFnA0c

Japs are such retarded fucks. Take a look at hiroshima today and take a look at detroit today. Dropping a few niggers on a city is worse than dropping a nuke.

They got a taste of the future to come

It's a cruel twist of fate that my Granddad nearly gave his life that so degenerates like you could become anime-loving, J-pop listening cretins.

the Japanese government should have signed it, they had doubts about winning straight after pearl harbour; but they didn't and in return they were nuked and turned into a anime puppet state

because why waste it? If you don't use it, then those people die in vain.

Its the same with rules. All the protocols and rules on a jobsite are because someone has gotten injured or died (or damage company property). If you don't make a new rule then said person's death is meaningless.

>Japs fix Hiroshima after Americans Nuke
>Americans fail to fix Detroit after it gets niggerbombed
>Japs retarded.

Captain your statement is fucking illogical.

what is this from, it looks sick.

There wasn't anything wrong with them.

Thinking there was something wrong is a failure of your thinking. It is a different culture. You have not considered it.

The reality of humanity exists in many different forms.

Americunts can't even fix detroit though because of how fucking destructive niggers are, and that's exactly my point. It's easier to recover from having an atomic bomb dropped on your city than it is to recover from 60 straight years of voting democrat.

Niggerbombed.

One white man is worth a thousand gooks

Are you seriously butthurt over this? You strayans did worse by flaming a baby civilian and murricunts beheaded the Japanese POW alive to send the skulls (and other body parts) back to their homeland.

>t.literal 13% white american

The chink propaganda is strong

Letters at Iwo Jima had a scene where two nips surrendered to marines because they didn't want to die for country (they were conscripts so you can't truly blame them). Two marines were assigned to guard them while everyone else assaulted through. The guards got bored and shot them both and went to join their bros. Pretty interesting scene.

>chinese
>people
pick one and only one

japan was cornered into attacking, they were running out of options because of the oil embargo imposed by america, any longer and they would have lost in china, so they decided to make a rush for oil down in south east asia and that meant going to war with america

You are right. We should have invaded by land with Russia. Raped and killed everyone. Then split their nip shithole in half like we did Hermany and totally destroy any semblance of pride and culture they had. They fucking deserved it. We should have done it. But we pussied out and gave them leaflets warning we would nu ke and killed less than the dresden bombings.

Weeaboo's hate to hear about what savage little fucks they where, and how it's amazing that the world stopped at the nukes when they committed so many war crimes Russia should have continued steamrolling the north while the US kept bombing and invaded the south.

My grandma's family lived on Sakhalin island during WW2. All the man were fighting Germans, and those slanteyed cunts always raided our south border, despite we didn't have any war with them at the time. Japanese don't have honor, they were literally barbarians. Thx god my family didn't live near the border, those fuckers acted like subhumans killing and raping everything they could get their little hands on.

All I read was how they kicked you limey cucks out of Singapore and deepsixed Force Z. Then came back in the 80s and raped a bunch of U.S. industries while turning western kids into Weebs.

>believing in the fake of Nanking
Kek, even the holocauster is more believable than that

wtf is this chinky nigger dance

Even the cats are friendlier in Japan.

Seriously, if people don't want to believe in the holocaust, do they think China was exagerating/telling lies about the small villages Japan turned into "rape cities" for their soldiers in between their spear chucker like

"Imma eat this foreign devil's heart, give me power like shark fin and whale dick!!"

mentality...?

Irony in full force.

Nanjing! Nanjing! (City of Life and Death)

Hello Kitty

>phoneposting
get the fuck off my board

I don't really see the irony here, I mean, even if soviet army did all the rape they claim, we kinda still got attacked and lost around 27 millions citizens in that war, which none remembers, everyone remembers THE 6 GORILIONS.

youtube.com/watch?v=guHN3dK7Clc

war propaganda becomes fact when you win a war

Because the chinks, like the kikes, use it as a political tool to gain advantage and for endless gibs towards Japan. It is a useful political card.
There is evidence that there were at max 200,000 people living in nanking in 1937 (compiled by the Nanking administration) which somehow increased to 250,000 in a few months and there were no news headlines that got released when this "massacre" supposedly happened in 1937. Hmmmm.
Again, history is written by the victors.

Japs dindu nuffin. I'd do the same. Why the fuck should any nation at war be forced to feed or keep prisoners? There are no rules of war, and anyone who thinks so is fucking retarded.

"Go ahead and slaughter each other, just not with those weapons! Those mines that blow your legs off are so much worse than those artillery rounds that rip your arms off!"

Fucking cuck logic.

communists would never lie!

Niggers do fucked up sheeeeeit.

I see your samurai sword and i raise you a nuke, my friend.

Leaflets about the nukeā€¦ Nice high school level education you got there.

Considering how they act today... such as many business and corporation breaking all labor law and make everybody a bitch in the name of "honor" and how Japanese blaming all their shitty problem to non-Japanese, I don't thinking their attitude is changed much from the war.
Well, I guess can't talk much about 'merica too, but I still consider its more fair compare to it...

It's not fake but the caption is wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Siffleet

I don't know why any of you niggers even discuss WWII because you don't actually care about historical accuracy, just memes.

I hope your world implodes, you never have sex even by yourself and that you die mad and alone for being so fucking stupid.

>a prisoner is an enemy combatant

epic

Do you know the definition of what makes someone an enemy combatant?