Proud white

Proud white.
Happily ex trans.
Ask me anything.
Pic related.

Why did you want to become trans? Which relative molested you as a kid to scramble your brain up so badly?

I didn't even know ex-trans existed. What prompted your return to reality?

None. It was from having a sexual perversion. Obsession with breasts.

Realizing I’m better than that. It was a delusion. Nothing more.

1 did you get a sex change

2 did you ever have sex with a guy

What is most shocking is the ease in which I got hormones and services. They’ll give hormones to ANYONE.

No and yes, and women. I know, “kill yourself faggot” but I’m vowing never again for males.

Not if you're a low test guy who wants testosterone.

how fucked up is the trans community? was it a Redpill being around crazy trannies?

>ex trans
Now you reap what you sow, degenerate.

They do exist, well... not alive... most of the time.

Somare you able to have huwhite babbies still or did the hormones just fuck your shit up?

>somare

So are* Jesus I’m retarded

I know. It’s a blatant double standard. I feel it is criminal. I had (I suspect) low T, and I should be starting testosterone soon. Only because I had my testicles removed - now it’s considered “replacement.”

No. Maybe I can do the dirty work...

You didn't cut your dick off, did you?

No THANK GOD! But testicles are gone.

did you cut it off/get it attached?
Also, do you have any diagnosed mental illnesses/disabilities? (fyi I have aspergers and depression, please be honest, i was)

Fuck you man why you gotta remind me I can't grow a nice beard

Yes major depression with some psychosis which is controlled with meds.

how bad? where you "hospitalized"? I had 72 hours involuntary commitment, like 5 days voluntary.

I’ve been hospitalized (in the psych ward) 6 times since I was on estrogen (which I was on for 6 years).

>which I was on for 6 years
That cannot be good for you. What did it do, physically and mentally?

What do you think? GENIUS!

G-d speed my dude. Strangely enough during my voluntary stint, there were 2 orthodox jews there. I'm cis by the way. The anti-d's i'm on are a low dosage. They don't make me better, but when i'm off them, when i get sad, its really, really sad.

I'm a biological male who identifies as a woman who wants to become a man.

How can I go about getting testosterone?

Can you both have an assisted suicide?

>Ask me anything.
Why is this in Sup Forums and not /lgbt/ /bant/ or Sup Forums?

Physical
Fat redistribution - breasts (C cup) gained 100 pounds. Less muscle mass. Lower sex dive.

Mental
Worry constantly, moody suicidal ideation, more emotionally accessible cry at things.

this may help, although I don't know how much. In all seriousness, talk to your doctor and consult the appropriate medical professionals

Get on hormones
Get balls removed
Back out
Get testosterone

Can you expound on this? And was it really just an obsession with breasts?

give us a damn greentext holy shit that's interesting

How far into the delusion did you delve? How do you plan on saving others from themselves? What, in your opinion, are the numbers of people who are actually mentally ill versus those who are going through an identity crisis?