Re Zero

It's pretty much safe at this point to assume that this is the masterpiece of the century.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/93YiJx4Sj7k
youtube.com/watch?v=OLHd4BQIiGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So did they skip this?

Who /emt/ here?

who

We Gunbuster now.

Notice the presence of Julius and Tivey

It's the Evangelion of Madoka of our generation.

KEK they changed it so Rem wasn't faking her death and still no polygamy

Goddamn I can't wait for the Julius and Subaru scenes. I miss Subaru acting like a lil shit. And no, they didn't skip it. That's a future scene.

part of me really wants to see them work out, but i don't know if i have the emotional fortitude to endure the heartache that it'll take to win her

i'd be much happier if he just ran away with rem in the previous episode

The true story of Re:Zero is Subaru overcoming japanese story telling cliches and fucking the shit out of Rem.

Seriously, it's like everyone making the anime is pushing their relationship as hard as physically possible, and yet they have to remain true to the story of the books.

It's fine if you enjoy it but it's kinda shit

only here for the half elf ass desu

They apologize to each other

>wanting a half-elf

Threadly reminder people hate half-elves.

They'll hate you. They'll hate your wife. You'll have to hide forever.

Oh, I know. They become banter knight buddies.

Nigga please this shit is fun, nothing more.

apologize

I don't just hate half-elves, I hate all non full humans. Demi humans and non humans should have been completely exterminated back in the war. And because they didn't, we have degenerate scums and disgusting half-breeds everywhere. Despicable.

Garithos pls go

Is Honda being drawn to Emilia magically? I can't see how he could, at this point, not go for Rem and stay true to her. I'm sure the LN told it differently, but I haven't read it.

Say something nice about Priscilla and she may let you lick her feet.

The books make it pretty clear that Rem is extremely passionate about Subaru and that Subaru would ask Emilia about having two wives. The From Zero speech is almost an exact copy.

She has nice tiddies and isn't afraid to let ugly emotions show up on her face

PROPER THREAD no triggering OP.

You are beautiful
You are smart
You have a nice character

one of these is a lie.

She has the best voice..

go back to your SOL escapism then, pleb kun

Before anyone start to shitpost. ATTENTION

Reddit:Zero saved anime

Reminder Beako a best.

Well i mean, he didn't address it with Rem, but he pretty much did say it.

Whatever you say, user.

No, it's just bad writing and the cliche of being inhumanly attached to the first girl. At this point Emilia is barely in the show and Rem and Subaru are practically never apart and have done a shit ton for each other.

At this point I feel like everyone who is watching the series and isn't a faggot waifu soldier is feeling emotionally cockblocked by all this shit. It's like the ending to Erased.

so when does rem become comatose again? I thought she would get swallowed by the whale or something this episode but the whale is dead

She has cool butler.

I want to Crusch her hymen

Why is Subaru such a fucking slut?

It probably broke from fencing/riding anyway

They will get ambushed on the way to the capital by Ley of gluttony and Regulus of Greed, and she loses her name and memories then.

now that i've watched this masterpiece of an episode, what's next on the schedule?

MonMusume is better, but Reddit:Zero is close

What the point of asking for spoilers? You shoud be glad that you don't know them

I know it's an anime, but imagine if it were 3D, and Rem were REALLY ugly and Emilia really attractive.

In other words he's thinking with his dick.

Probably because he never had people treat him well
He's easy to please

delete

WN implies Satellite is controlling his feelings

Killing Betelgeuse

Pretty good episode desu, watching the old man be tsundere with his lover hit me in a soft spot.

Reporting

The only thing that will be remembered will be episode 15, This show brought nothing else special.

BETELGEUSE

When you are 70 years late to get birth-ed

>stinky

i've already read them from the subaru synopsis on the wiki, i just forgot how that happened to rem

Can't wait for return of this Madman.

WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST RUN AWAY TOGETHER

WHY CAN'T I BE HAPPY

wtf i hate my life now

10/10 cuck-age

story for the ages

Recency bias. Subaru never thought much about Rem until she was the only one left to rely on (ie the current arc). Emilia had saved her first right after coming into the new world and at his breakdown in the mansion.

>no arguments
>wh-whatever you say

Giving up doesn't suit him, or her, or anyone.

because your happiness is dependent on what happens in a cartoon

Because Puck would kill fucking everyone
I'm starting to think Satella is making Subaru protect Lia to prevent that

Will subaru get a checkpoint now or will he need to fight the whale again because i already know what's going to happen ?

I think Rem devotion is unnatural and annoying.

I hate every single moment she is sucking his dick.

i wanna ded

That whale was such a fucking pushover, all it did was cry and get stabbed for two episodes straight.

mfw this turned into a generic ln story

I want to crush Crusch's pussy.

>or will he need to fight the whale again
of course he won't

Otherwise the whale fight wouldn't have been so long.

It's hard to believe Rem is really ugly, since Ram is considered attractive and is a noble's toy. Even though Rem's actually totally not my type as I don't like short hair, blue hair, or boobs, I still find her the better wife. But Subaru is still just a kid, so I guess it's understandable.

At least it's set up. Unlike the emilia stuff.

Puck gets oneshot by Reinhard almost immediately after going berserk.

sorry user but it's prohibited to post this thing here

Chrusch gangraped by army doujin when?

>I don't like boobs

So what's the deal with Wilhelm's line to Subaru after the fight Thearesia is over?

>that moment when Subaru stands on a giant drill^W horn
Goddamnit.
youtu.be/93YiJx4Sj7k

my kokoro

>wiped half of the army
>push over
Not his fault they brought a plot-armored immortal guy with 100% success chance taunt ability

youtube.com/watch?v=OLHd4BQIiGw
LITERALLY my feelings during that scene.
THIS IS NOT OKAY, THEY CAN'T CREATE SUCH A CUTE ANIME GIRL, IT PALES ALL 3DPD IN COMPARISON. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO CARE FOR ANY OTHER FEMALE AFTER THEY CREATED REM AND AS SUCH I HAVE FALLEN INTO A DEEP ABYSS.
SHE EVEN OPAQUES MY WAIFU

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

Agreed. The show crescendos at episode 15.

>forgetting he likes her selfless character
>forgetting the lap pillow

>HFW one in the stink

>I have never truly loved anyone in my life
In fact,
>no one ever loved me like this
What a sad life, user-kun.

What did she mean by this

So does this show actually have anything more too it than relationship melodramas, I've only kind of casually been paying attention to it's existence

I rather have lia gangaraped by the cult

how to get rem irl?

If it turns out Subaru's feelings for Emilia are genuinely influenced by magic then this shit will be flawless for me.

Explains his unnatural behaviour, can be explained at the same time Emilia's resemblance to Satella is explained, gives the author time to actually develop their relationship properly so when the manipulation is over he can continue to pursue her, etc. It makes so much sense.

Don't worry, she's getting removed later.

he plumped on her boobs.

She got to save Subaru and also got his face on her tits.
It's a win-win scenario for Rem.

wow what's this disturbing smell??

oh, it's emilia

How did he win? Shes suppose to be the master swordsman and easily handled him last episode

Why cam't you be happy that he is true to his feelings?
Isn't it more admirable that he didn't fall to temptation?