Boku no hero academia

How will captain falcon fare in the bnha world?

Well other than seeming to idolize All Might we don't really know anything about him yet.

He would be a hero that All Might looks up to.

>Someone actually made a UA skin for CF.
Im kinda surprised.
Nah man. He's Bakugou in a world where he got All Might's powers.

For one thing he actually has a quirk unlike Deku, appears to involve going on all fours and quickly skating along the ground.

Also he isn't as much of a manlet as Deku.

Do we know how old he is? He looks like he might be an adult, but who can tell.

did they ever explain why all might is such a huge westaboo

He's not as cute as Deku either. He just looks like some lanky, slightly stressed guy you might meet in the street any day.

Do they need to?
Though Hori should at some point show us what the heroing world is like in the west.

it's because hori likes western comics

there doesn't seem to be an in-story reason yet but i'm betting on the first great heroes being Americans

I'm guessing just a bunch of capes running around with no official government system, because we all know how well that went down.

There are probably literally hundreds of small-time heroes who were inspired by All Smiles

Didn't they mention at one point that heroes originated in America?

On one hand Japan can be xenophobic.
On the other, Hori is a pretty big westaboo so I doubt he would write the west as some dystopia where people with quirks run around without anything keeping them in check.

Ribbit.

as much western influence the series has, All Might is really the only character with the ALL AMERICAN theme going

Show me your moves

Not as far as I know.

It's not necessarily a dystopia, I'm thinking about Marvel comics where thousands of heroes and teams coexist. The "we all know how well that went down" was a reference to how a government system was tried in Civil War and sucked ass.

Sup Forums'S CRUSHING HISSATSU: SIT IN A CORNER AND CRY OVER FICTIONAL JAPANESE FEMALES

Oh, I see what you meant now.

He's the american we need but not the one we deserve

i jizzed red white and blue at that page

>jizzed red

You should go to the doctor.

I like how for really strong hits like this the hero is usually shown with his fist embedded in the other guy's face, but in this one All Might delivered so fast that he's already at the end of his swing.

I cant wait for more of Tokoyami being a big dork.

Is his hair green with black used to show shading? Or black with green highlights?

Is Tokoyami bird enough that Kouda could control him?
Im gonna go with green.
But it could go either way.

Why doesn't OFA just strip everyone who gets in his way of their quirks? There's gotta be some kind of complicated condition he has to fill. Also, it looks like he has to say a quirk's name in order to use it, so you could read him if you knew what they did or just guess based on names.

He's really rocking that tailcoat.

He's jewish

His mind is human, maybe that's what matters? Kouda gets a whole lot more dangerous if he can control animal people too.

Clench your asshole and scream out Bang...!!

>He didn't watch GP Legend

>doesn't know that GP legend is a thing

>constantly injures himself
>kicks like a motherfucker
>curly Jew mophead
It's all coming together.

Hunter X Hunter Hatsus feel like they'd translate well into BnHA, what with the emphasis on conditions and limits and the whole "the guy who uses his Hatsu the cleverest wins" business. The only problem is they're not biological.
What other series' power systems would make good quirk material?

We need more Heroes in training being normal and friends.

I'm gonna keep level grinding until I can write & draw comfy doujins worthy of this series.

It would be kinda cool if we see multiple friend groups developing within the class, I mean we already have some of that but more of it would be neat

Whatcha playin, bucko?

It's a game called "suffer and beat yourself up over your mediocre art and writing skills until you finally Git Gud".

Oh I thought you meant actually grinding in like WoW or something.

Take care, friend, you'll get there. I'm learning webdev right now. Gotta stick to it, you'll see progress, I'm sure of it. We can do this together, for All Might.

Plus Ultra, right?

>World full of interesting quirks
>Get a MC with the most boring quirk

Why

Is no one planning on translating the teaser chapter for Illegals? It was released wasn't it?

PUR-ASS ARRU-TURA

Yeah it was released, no nobody translated it beyond a kindly user giving us the characters' names and motives.

The story is a send up to Western superhero comics, and All Might is basically Superman, the quintessential superhero.

Because it's about becoming an archetypal "Hero", and strength is about the most archetypal superpower there is. It's interestingly done too, not like he's just suddenly overpowered.

I wonder when the traitor subplot will come to a head.
They keep teasing it, but they can't tease it forever, its gotta happen sooner or later.

Unless there being a traitor was simply a logical ruse

That would be horrible if that actually happened.

It was YOU

A lot wouldn't work since they are supernatural in nature. Basically all the powers would have to be reasonably biological, nothing too magical.

Thread is dead, post your favourite Hero in Training and why

Thats tough.

Tokoyami is always fun to watch I guess, partially because hes got cool powers and partially because hes such a dork.

Kirishima is a bro.

Deku is a madman.

Honestly I think they are almost all pretty cool. I think Grapes is annoying and Sugarman and Pinky are meh, but otehrwise they are all cool

Shouji. Strong, interesting quirk, shown many times that he protects his friends, gave Iida the chance to escape by attacking Blackmist, probably one of the few guys who doesn't think Mineta should fuck off and if his Proto backstory still counts then he wears the mask because in his childhood classmates told him he looks scary and heroes shouldn't be scary.

I like Shouji. His whole non-materialistic nature is strange for a teenager. I'd like to see his reaction if someone bought him a birthday gift.

All nice choices.

Guess thread is just dead for now.
Oh well

I don't care for the shipping but I really enjoyed their match against Aizawa. I wanty to see what kind of special move Momo could possibly do though.

>Pinky is meh
I have to agree, but I want to believe Horikoshi saying she's as good as he claims.

>Who likes cowtits in the first place?
>Ah shit. I do

Pfff

>cowtits
>momo

C'mon, Brodoroki.

>that backstory
I appreciate him so much more now.

Where are y'all readin this stuff?

>tfw try a new tex mex place

I've seen this like eight times and it still gets me whenever somebody posts it.

A manga called Boku no Hero Academia. It's pretty good, you should try it.

I am laffin

Very funny my guy. I just never saw that I guess.

You (or the other user) said it was Shouji's proto-backstory. Where was that?
It wasn't on his bio page was it?

I'm gonna be mad if we don't get at least one sniper hero or villain before the end of the series, it's such an important niche.

I actually have ideas for a sniper heroine if anyone cares

It was the other user. Hori loves giving us pages of old sketches and concept art to pack out volumes (because he always found the blank pages disappointing as a kid), it'll have been in one of those

Well we already got the cowboy hero who pulled off those long distance shots at USJ

Someone once posted some drafts of Hori before the manga started. There were early designs of Deku, Iida, Kirishima, Jirou, the Pussycats, Momo and Shouji.
Shouji's draft showed him without the mask and the reason why he is wearing it.

It's subtle, but he really does come off as a dependable if quiet bro. Good team player too.

You got that page? I wanna see what he looks like maskless

Is it like a huge mouth?
No mouth?

I care. Do tell.

Oh shit, what does he look like?

.... If I take it off, will he die?

HE'S LITERALLY NAMED 'SNIPE'

I don't have that page. Check the archive or ask on a chapter release day.
As for what he looks like, his cheeks didn't have flesh so you could see all of his teeth. Like the titans from Attack on Titan.

Her quirk is that her saliva is an extremely potent sedative, she uses a sniper rifle to fire syringes full of it to take criminals down with minimum drama or property damage. She wanted to be a punchy action hero when she was a kid, but a non-combat quirk and a case of shit stamina due to asthma screwed that over. She works with a multi-limbed "wallcrawler" hero who carries her ass to vantage points and provides backup in case she gets located by the enemy. I dunno what her hero name is.

Do we know what his quirk is yet?

>yfw he gets serious and pulls down the mask to show how pissed he is

It's from the databook.

He really got screwed over in the mass appeal department.
>creepy mutant face
>body horror quirk
He's not going to be as popular as the others when he becomes a pro, is he

>she kisses someone
>it knocks them out

Pic also related, she's refilling her syringes

>He was gonna be able to grow heads on his tentacles
Thats pretty goofy.

But yeah thats unfortunate for him. Wonder if its something that troubles him or is it just something hes okay with.

That's exactly how she does it. Also, K.O. by kissing is an acceptable last resort if you can't unarmed combat for shit, though not the best option since it wouldn't get into the bloodstream instantly

I think he's probably okay with it, he doesn't particularly care about worldly things.

Whats going on here?

dump of something with nice art that we can't read

Ladies and gentlemen, it's Goz Unlimited!

>Sadrock smiling
Good shit.

Seems to be a comic about Jiro waking up from her coma. There is then a cute sadrock comic taking place between during chapter 97 and chapter 98.

Ha.
Guess the artist ships Jiro and sadrock

Amazing.