Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan

Time for the weekly Saiki Kusuo thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

saikikusuo-no-psinan.wikia.com/wiki/Iridatsu_Yuuta
youtube.com/watch?v=esygfRAVLPo
youtube.com/watch?v=VSTqlH8PI2w
youtube.com/watch?v=eLR_sMxXNAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Saiki skips the explanation where he fucking decapitates people to erase their memories with a "read the manga"

Aww

Was he shitting his pants despite having those powers?

Oh! Teruhashi!

This is my favorite/surprise show of the season. No joke. It's so fucking funny.

On a side note I love his parents. It's refreshing seeing parents like this in a medium typically devoid of them.

Baby saiki is so cute
Literally my exact thoughts luv u user

>no JUDGMENT KNIGHT OF in two weeks

Dropped

I have some much fun watching this. If only Funi wasn't such shit at subbing.

>Manga is the 18th volume
>Translations are barely on volume 6
Suffering

>A nendou gets attached to you
What do you do?

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about it either. It's sad, man. Best comedy manga I've read in years, too.

I bet it's a fucking pain in the dick to translate, which is why I bet the project is so slow.

The anime is gonna surpass the translations in like 2 weeks.

Also inminent grill Saiki

It's not so much a problem of difficulty but interest. It got picked recently by PSI Scans and they're doing a nice job

Their approach to subs being terrible is only made more apparent by a show like Saiki. That quick Dating-sim gag shot in this week's episode is a prime example of holy shit learn how to stylize and subtitle. Even Crunchyroll manages to have better typesetting.

Why is Teruhashi so best?
Also I miss JUDGEMENT KNIHTS OF...
Would next set of episodes have of?

I've read all of those 18 volumes raw after discovering the anime. Feels good, had some good laughs too.
Thanks again to that one user who uploaded the rest of the raws to madokami.
Aiura is love, didn't expect a gyaru character to not be a dumb bitch and be actually likeable.

When the best girl will start to be psi-san's wife already?

Hor far after translations end is she?

Volume 16, so pretty fucking far away.

I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.

He's really good at saying "offu".

I like when Kaidou's tone changes.

>tfw

What kind of sign is that?

There's no god

I fucking love Hairo's OST

They missed a golden opportunity to play the JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF

Maybe they're trying not to spam that sound clip too much

>Saiki uses a rubber banana instead of a crowbar

I don't get it. The "this is too complicated to explain in this episode" comment would've still worked.

It's not often a jap makes a good comedy.

Maybe because it would've been too long to explain or because the joke is funny this way too

>This is just 1 cour

Sad

According to Funi's episode count there will be 85 short episodes so 17 full length episodes. Knowing Funi they somehow managed to fuck up counting the episodes, so I don't know how many there will actually be.

Is there any development? In which volume Saiki genderswaps himself?

It's the TVTokyo mascot.
It looks like a crowbar as well so it's a joke on it's own.

saikikusuo-no-psinan.wikia.com/wiki/Iridatsu_Yuuta
Heh, they used same pun as in Punchline

Kaidou a cute

Chapter 37, Volume 4

It's fairly early considering we already have it in the translated chapters.

They're pretty much going in order so far so expect it to be in 1 or 2 batches

Why is this allowed?

Was his brother mentioned before appearance or he was just suddenly introduced?

Who will voice Teruhashi's brother?

Funi funiing

>?

Makes no sense considering how Saiki's parents are.

Fucking funi, I had to pause here to understand everything.

No, he was suddenly introduced.
That's part of vol 10's cover joke too.

>>Volume 16, so pretty fucking far away.

Fug...

Reminder that the shorts are in native 1080p and they're released once a day almost every day of the week.

Does any english group bother doing proper subs with colors and shit?
One spanish fansub did it very nicely but it's stuck at episode 4, i've been waiting for them but nothing yet.

>the shorts are in native 1080p
The level of detail is almost shocking.
Are there more examples of seasonal shows mastered then aired or streamed in 1080p and up?

Not that guy but the only one I've ever known about is Nyaruko being 1080p which was odd to discover.

Yeah, I knew about Nyarlko, the BDs are gorgeous, but did it air in 1080p back then?

Yup. Broadcast was 1080.

It's a shame they don't do this more.

kek

Full ED when

New short is out, it's the episode you've all been waiting for.

>Kusuko soon

Great

Wonder if she'll keep Saiki's VA

Yeah

Tomoaki Maeno as Makoto Teruhashi/Tōru Mugami according to anime news network.

this show any good? i know the manga is semi-popular.

>Anpu is fucking Kirito-kun
Hahaha

Animation is sub-par in my opinion, but they nail the writing and soundtrack. Only minor aspects are left out or changed (how Saiki erases memory, some panels of chapters in order for it to fit into four minutes).

It's very funny.

It's very good. It's a shame it's so rushed (4 minutes per manga chapter) because it kinda takes away a lot from the jokes, but even then it's good on its own.

>mfw this will probably go over the translated chapters and you'll have to wait for ages to read more

It's fun, go watch it.

Ramen episode was hilairous, I bursted out laughing when it actually was Teruhashi who went "Oh~!"

At least the chapters have more jokes than the anime shorts so it won't be that bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=esygfRAVLPo
Right now

Oh shit, thanks. I guess I wasn't looking up the relevant keywords on nyaa.

Fun fact, the author, Shuuichi Asou, is a fan of Dempagumi, Inc.
I hope he was happy to have them sing the ED.

Oh...! T-Teruhashi!

This screencap might be useful someday.

>psi-san

>just a cat with a random subtitle
You realize that anyone can make something like this, right? Good reaction images aren't made like that.

You're no fun

Now I want Tomatsu to voice Pushee

The facial expressions in this anime just aren't all that great to begin with. Most of the characters seem to alternate between smiling and a blank stare.

I always thought it was on purpose, I even wondered about Saiki not speaking before he mentioned that he talks directly into everyones mind.

The other characters have just as narrow of a range.

Dark Reunion secret code, I guess.

Probably but some of the faces they gave us are nice.

I hate Kaidou because I was a weeb in middle school, and I repressed my memories of those dark times and he keeps forcing me to remember them

Pic unrelated? Because I'm pretty sure they have that face in kisekae, which is literally just a collection of anime character types and expressions that have been done so many times before to become stereotypes.

I'm so glad I had a normal middle school, high school and even college life. I didn't even get into anime until after I graduated college.

Wut why when

In before Kaidou's self assigned nickname comes from that one well known thief group in the same series

Kaidou's official theme: youtube.com/watch?v=VSTqlH8PI2w

You should try watching chuuni koi's very first five minutes, you'll love it

>you will never have great parents like Saiki's
>you will never have great friends like Saiki's

Wait for the grandparents.

>great friends like Saiki has
No well, he seems to disagree, he's only bothered by his "friends" and they just create more trouble for him

OHfu TERUHASHI!

I really want Saiki to mindbreak Teruhashi, in a good way.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLR_sMxXNAQ

Velvet is confirmed chuuni and edgy incarnate even by Bandai itself. And I'd play that Teruhashi game.
>dem offu

>Hosoya as Aren
Yes.

>Implying

This fucking chapter

That's too much.

Why the fuck does this shit looks so cheap? I mean, fuck, it looks like the budget for this it's like 10 dollars for episode.

Anyway, putting that aside, it's pretty entertaining, so I gonna keep watching it.