Le evidence

Alright fags, time to redpill a normie friend of mine, dump all evidence disproving the holohoax. Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&t=431s
imgur.com/a/725A7
archive.org/details/Buchenwald--ADumbDumbPortrayalOfEvilEpisode111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heres a taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&t=431s

Hitler didn't gas every single one of the 6 million retard. You ever heard of a gun?

It did actually happen, almost all "evidence" to the contrary is taken out of context: imgur.com/a/725A7

Germans documented their carrying it out very well. No serious historian disputes that it took place and that it was deliberate.

Here's the real redpill: Holocaust denial was a disinformation campaign bankrolled by western intelligence in the days when western governments still wanted the option of letting the Arabs conquer Israel and exterminate the rest of the Jews, if that's what it took to keep Arab oil out of Soviet hands. Israel was never supposed to be a Jewish state in the first place---just a dumping ground for the Jews Hitler never got around to killing.

Only once Israel acquired enough atomic bombs and made it clear that the next attempt of Gentile elites to exterminate the Jews would result in the destruction of the elites themselves did western governments start cracking down on the deniers. Ironically this "Samson option" is far greater grounds for anti-semitism but the CIA doesn't want that a meme so it isn't.

I'm not your personal fucking research lab. Get your own evidence you fucking lazy cuck.

So just no response or what? That screenshot assumes 6mil were gassed which was not the case. Are you being deceptive on purpose?

archive.org/details/Buchenwald--ADumbDumbPortrayalOfEvilEpisode111

watch this masterpiece

I think most holocaust deniers, at least the rational ones like myself, are really just saying that it was a lot less than 6 million who died. There are extremely varying numbers when it comes to estimating the number of jews who died in the genocide, and it's no coincidence that the higher ones have often originated from jewish historians, such as the man mentioned in your link.

>believing nukes are real
>believing the Cold War wasn’t a sham
>believing Hitler intended to honor Haavara after the zionists tried to fuck him over
>thinking the Samson option is a reality instead of an illusion
Holy fuck you’re hopelessly bluepilled

That's me, it obviously happened, the numbers thoughhhhhh

>the great master of lies

only idiots. that shit is fake as fuck.

Yes, I'm sure you've spent so much time browsing holohoax evidence and proceeding to debunk it. Convince me of the falsehood of the two images I previously posted.
I bet you can't

so what are you saying "happened?" here was no deliberate extermination of jews, period. jews were rounded up and sent to pretty chill relatively labor camps as they were FOREIGN MEMBERS OF A GROUP AT WAR WITH GERMANY. some died, shit happens in war.

I am saying that there was a holocaust attempted, but A LOT less than six million jews died during it, as I stated in my previous post. I think I might've gotten your opinion confused. What were you saying was fake as fuck, the evidence that said 6 million died or that said that number was extremely exaggerated?

there was nothing attempted fitting of the "holocaust" label you fucking kike shill. it was all made up afterwards, we've traced the entire propaganda chain. Ike is your guy.

Ike?

Am i autistic

probably. watch this, it's the best holocaust denial vid ever. part two also on archive. archive.org/details/Buchenwald--ADumbDumbPortrayalOfEvilEpisode111

thanks

So what happens when it finally comes out as a lie? Do all the people of the world come together to make it a reality?

>Germans documented their carrying it out very well.

There is zero documented evidence of any plot to commit mass murder of Jews. None. Nothing. The jew expects us to believe that a massive conspiracy to genocide an entire race was done completely under verbal authorization, and that a crack team of Nazi supersoldiers thoroughly and completely destroyed all evidence, and all orders, while being chased out of territories by US soldiers. In the middle of a war. That they were losing.

There is however ample evidence, even presented during the staged Nuremberg trials, that there were orders to preserve life at the work camps as conditions continued to deteriorate.

Anyone who believes the jewish fairy tales of mobile gas chambers are idiots. The same bolshevik jews that started the war also controlled the mock trials and all of the "investigations." The entire propaganda campaign didn't even begin until years after the war. Because the holocaust never happened.