If I become a jew, will I be able to get rich and control the media?

If I become a jew, will I be able to get rich and control the media?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/06/28/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israels-controversial-conversion-bill-explained
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Marrying a Jewess certainly wouldn't hurt, though.

They will always see you as a Goy.

Stay the hell out of my tribe

No. You have to be born from a Jewish mother to be part of the tribe, sorry.

You can convert to Judaism. But it's pretty fucking hard.

No. If you're not born in to the tribe you will never be recognized as part of it.

If you are merely a convert to Judaism and you get kids, are they allowed for citizenship in Israel?

Depends on which rabbi you use. I have a cousin who converted and all it took was some interviews and quick magic ceremonies.

Granted I'm pretty sure he was already circumcised, so that probably wasn't a concern.

If you convert to Orthodox, you get citizenship.

Cut your penis goy.

>tfw quarter jew
>tfw too goy for the jewish elite and too jew for Sup Forums

I'm Jewish but I'm poor and a drug addict.

Their way of giving citizenship away is actually quite interesting desu. Even though its quite confusing.
jta.org/2017/06/28/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israels-controversial-conversion-bill-explained

This is common among Jews, because they are soulless and degenerate agents of destruction.

Their main fear is probably that poor people from all over the world will be able to get citizenship if, in the name of pluralism, non-Orthodox conversion starts being recognized and valued as equal.

You can't really reconcile ethnostate with those liberal views.

IIRC Orthodox conversion takes two years, while other types may be over with in a couple of months, perhaps even less.

This actually. Have you ever seen a poor Jewish woman, OP?

Good.

>Their main fear is probably that poor people from all over the world will be able to get citizenship
Well seems they have already some troubles, esp with the African Jews so can't really blame them on that.
>IIRC Orthodox conversion takes two years
Jesus Christ.

No, but if you're a man you can marry and impregnate a jewish woman. Then you and her can sell sexual favors from your children in return for money and power.

It's basically how most Jewish institutions function.