"Hi, user! I'm Fatima, I'm your new coworker!"

>"Hi, user! I'm Fatima, I'm your new coworker!"

You're going to have to take off that trash bag for me to take you seriously.

Here is the companies manual section 4 will talk about dress code.

Don't stand so close to me.

pls give me your digits in case these leftypol morons somehow get lucky and I have to side with you guys
TYIA

I had a coworker that wore one of those once every day. I eventually found out, after she left, that she thought I hated her because I never talked to her.

Because, you know, nothing about her made her seem unapproachable.

Also, she was working retail and on the floor but customers never asked her for help ever. I suspect many didn't see the name tag (she didn't need to wear the shirt) and those that did probably had a similar experience to myself.

Will you blow me?

please take that thing off your head before I rape you for talking to me whore, I mean Allahu Ackbar wills it for me

>"you look just Aisha, the accounta- well actually you look like half of the office welcome to Berlin"

''Wtf? I'm self employed.''
Now, more importantly, which thread are they trying to slide?

the degenracy of the west is stronger than their religion bonds. in 6 months she'd be wearing normal clothes. in a year she would be a full western whore.

That should be easy to remember, the three last ones were also named like that
;_;

You have nice eyes

I want to fuck her face

as long as she doesnt have chain saws for teeth, i wood

>next day
>arrive to work in black boots, black jeans, black shirt & black shades
>carrying black gym bag
>.............. reach into gym bag and pull out automatic weapon
>cleansingimminent.jpg

Why are you talking to me, shouldn't you be working?

>I'm the boss.

she probably would

Yeah.... blow you away with a crudely constructed nail bomb.

Hi

no you arent, wypierdalaj

would you convert a qt middle eastern woman back to sanity, Sup Forums

>not training your new hire

shame leaf, shame

OMG! You look exactly like Aisha! Are you twins?

Not in Quebec you're not.

"Hi Fatima, wanna go grab a beer and brats?"

unfortunately that law only applies to public servants

Yes, very unfortunate.

Her family would kill you and throw acid in her face
There is a reason I have a mutual respect for the Arabs and their clan like honor code as a Celtic man, tho they go a bit far for my tastes

She's obviously single since she is working and just came up to me, a man, and introduced herself. She might even still be a virgin due to strict upbringing and the fact that she wears that trashbag over her head. Not only would I treat her with respect, but I would try to wife her and make her a housewife to pump out a half dozen ubermensch half viking half persian babies and cook me kebab whenever I wanted, maybe even letting me get a second wife. Sup Forums is truly shortsighted.

Have you heard of our Lord and saviour Jehovah?

*proceed to report her to the company for breaching dress code and to the police for being masked in public*

lemme see dat face gurl

Sorry I asked

i love how these gulf hoes are supposed to be all "modest" but then do everything they can to whore up their appearance regardless...

>fake lashes
>fake brows
>tons of makeup

wimmin gonna whim.

Hello Fatima, I like to carry a blade in my pocket keep in mind that. So no allahu akbar or I cut your troath

TNB.

Nice eyes. What the fuck is that smell?

it's all they have to make themselves feel pretty. to compete with other burkas. american women have so much they are spoiled compared to this.

this is normal in my part of this horrid world

I dont have coworkers. Disrobe.

>Not scaring of muslims
Dogs must learn with fear, give them the hand they will take your arm. They must now we arent stepping back

idk - the young, pretty ones are actually starting to wear more form-fitting clothes... a lot of them are stupid rich and in great shape, too (partly since keeping a man is literally their job).

couldn't find a good pic online but i've seen some irl that i definitely would.

no your not, I'm a guy and it is haram for you to:
work
be near me un-attended.

Kek

> H-hi Fatima, umm, your eyes l-look really pretty
> D-do you want to go o-out with a wyt boi like me?

checked

> imblying they don't want blue-eyed nephews

I bet you taste like tnt

hi Fatima!

>>"Hi, user! I'm Fatima, I'm your new coworker!"
This actually happened to me, fromIranbut I don't think she was Muslim. She kimda GTFO of Iran to escape Islam i think

Tits or GTFO

Hi Fatima, are you a Chuunin or a Jonin?

was she a beautiful qts?

>Implying shitskins and niggers even want to come to Poorland

i...i like your eye liner >_>

only by her eyes i can tell she's a smug feminist

SAGE FAGGOT
Muslim women have no independence

i did indeed kek

Sorry, Ms. Gassem, I'm afraid you must have the wrong office. Your husband works in Sector 3; this is Sector 4.

black ops. obviously.

Tits or GTFO. We all must be sure you don't have explosives on you.

I worked with a hijab girl who was cool as shit. She openly hated negros but nobody would say anything because her hat. We had a lotta laughs joking bout niggers.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>*unzips rape*

Nice, welcome to your first day at the ninja academy I'm sure you'll fit right in.