A newspaper in Israel is the first major media network to call out what's happening in South Africa

>a newspaper in Israel is the first major media network to call out what's happening in South Africa
>a newspaper in Israel is the first major media network to say what kind of shit niggers do

It sems like they're TRULY our greatest allies

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Unspoken-Alliance-Israels-Relationship-Apartheid/dp/0307388506
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

must be a slow day

typical tricks, rabbi.

amazon.com/Unspoken-Alliance-Israels-Relationship-Apartheid/dp/0307388506

Maybe those white kangz should fuck off back to their continent

Why do you guys use the same white squatter camp? defeats the purpose

Because zionists can use the slaughter of white afrikaners to justify their aggression towards muslims, how naive are you?
>Whoa, look at what happened to those poor civilised people in their homeland surrounded by vicious foreigners who hate them on the basis of their race!
>*guns down some muslims*
>Surely this is exactly a parallel to our situation!
>Illegally hires palestinian labourers for a tenth of what he would pay an israeli
>We must show solidarity, and learn from their suffering!
>*expands to the Euphrates*
Israel is no one's ally.

Slaughtering Muslims is a default setting, no need to justify it

I see nothing wrong with this.

Israel was the only country to continue supporting both rhodesia and SA. It's why the SA R4 was based on the galil, kikeland was the only one still dealing with them.

think of the money that can be made by instigating war in south africa

In order to be oppressed, a group of people cannot be in a position of power. Because white people are in such a position of power they cannot be oppressed. Fake news

yeah when you put it like that... seems legit

The SA whites should convert to Judaism so they can immigrate to Israel. The Pope isn't doing anything for them, maybe the chief Rabbi can.

nuke israel

So you're saying i can go and fucking lynch niggers daily, in basically the entirety of Africa (except SA) or Asia and it wouldn't be racism or oppression because "wypipo ain't in power"
Nice

Because they are a racist apartheid society that will be afrikaaned’ed soon by the palestinians.

>never heard of colonization
Euros are still in a position of power in the entirety of Africa because of lingering institutions and structures created during the era of colonization. Surprised a beaner is white-knighting so hard for white people.

Then I guess Muslims are in control of Spain then?

does this mean, in effect, blacks cannot be killed or raped since they are majority of rapists and killers?
Also European doesn't mean white, shitskin... there were thirty times as many black slaves in Middle East throughout history than in the US

What are cumskins specifically controlling in africa?
Show me objective evidence

Checked. Go ahead, be the hero the world needs.

>beaner
So you're calling him non-white, but saying that he can't genocide subhumans because white people are privileged? Nice logic there, nigger boy.

>European doesn't mean white
What did xir mean by this?

Yes, he is non-white, so killing other non-whites is just homocide, not genocide. You should choose your words more carefully sven

Victory lap. They know that no one will stop it, they just want to show off.

Right-wing Jews hate black and brown people.
Left-wing Jews hate white people.

>lingering institutions and structures created during the era of colonization

Don't worry, they're destroying those tools of oppression as fast as they can. That's why they keep begging for gibs - pardon me, I meant RELIEF - at the UN.

Right-wing Jews hate white, black, and brown people.
Left-wing Jews hate white people.

So Turks weren't committing genocide against Armenians because they're both brown, and the Japanese weren't committing genocide in Manchuria because they are both yellow.

They were both just committing mass homicide against a particular ethnic group?

I feel like we have a word for that...

Israel is getting upset that they are supposed to be sacrificed on the altar of Global Corporatism. That's why they are blowing the whistle. Seriously, look for prophecies about the destruction of Israel to bring about the coming of the Messiah. There are ultra elitists who actually believe that shit and would gladly start such a war.

Israel also supported SA during the crisis

This is why I don't hate Israel
Meanwhile our ((((white)))))\ governments back niggers and always have , heck they don't even recognize white refugees from SA

Based Jewsrael-truly the ethtnostate has always more moral integrity than rootless cosmopolitan corpocracies

Newsflash a lot of regular jewish people have no issue and appreciate white people.

>Yes, he is non-white
I refuse to be insulted like this you fucking mongoloid nigger

Flag =/= skin color

it should though, desu

how does it feel to be baiting a bunch of neck beard faggots on an anonymous imageboard on a friday night instead of doing literally anything else?

let's see you eyes and hair color

>implying

This is true, as long as its ahmeds that Israel is shitting over i don't give fuck

>cherry picked articles
wtf I'm 1488 now