What will you do when heterosexuality becomes illegal?

What will you do when heterosexuality becomes illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/amp/opinion/.premium-1.818251
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merav_Michaeli
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/236898
archive.is/wEfDz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Kastner
youtube.com/watch?v=XBcpuBRUdNs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

break the law

Gas the kikes.

I refuse to believe this is real

Go out with a bang

Fags die. That will happen. That's why it won't happen.

STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY

haaretz.com/amp/opinion/.premium-1.818251

What fags do now I guess.

Identify as female. Pretending to be a lesbian would be less gay than pretending to be a faggot.

I remember my first day on Sup Forums. Don't forget. You're here forever.

>advantage to reproduce

So if I'm sterile can I sue other straight people? If I'm single can I sue gay couples for flaunting their ability to find a mate?

Be glad as hell!

Just came up with the perfect script flip.

"Will the 'biological advantage' of attractive people to reproduce be considered a violation of the equality principle?"

>tfw state-issued twink boipucci

Start shooting the leftist fascist cucks who pushed for that... The funny thing is that most brown people would also join our cause.

I can't believe there are people so brainwashed they can't see the retardation of all this

Have any of you spergs read the article? I’m about as redpilled as any poster but it’s very explicitly making fun of the lawmaker that suggested this. How can you dumbfucks save the white race if you can’t understand sarcasm?

As far as I can tell the publication is just another center-left click farm. Just in Israel instead of California, USA.

He's right, fellow leafanon

>the equality principal

unironically the only TED talk worth watching

That's retarded. Brain cells were lost when reading and cancer was acquired while taking my next breath to accompy my decaying corpse whose bodily parts are now falling off and my heart hurts and its now hard to breath and typ

Every few months something gets posted on Sup Forums and I'm amazed in disbelief at how insane it is, I tell myself they can't possibly top themselves this time.

And here we are.

if you have a biological advantage, shouldn't you be appraised as the next step in evolution (darwin)? wtf

When my existence becomes illegal i will no longer follow the law

is there nothing the Jew will not pervert?

What is the "equality principle"

Haaretz is an Jewish run site
of course they would promote mandatory faggotry

It's almost like it's an opinion in the opinion section or something

If you can do something I can't it's not fair

that's equality principal. We should just paralyze everyone and starve to death because then we would all be equal.

I'll NEVER stop getting boners for THICC latinas

t. Pedro

Even if this isn't Shopped? Fucking lol
This shit is hilarious.
If only i could legit, die from laughter, I would be satisfied. Because these fucking idiots give me such a laugh, it's as though it's written for my own benefit

The heat death of the universe will be the ultimate form of equality.

You poor bastard.

>biological advantage
>equality
um, i think they just proved not all people are created equal

I said that once amigo.

I'd hope my country would fucking revolt at that point.

Jew Bullshit.

Basically pay 1000 Somali pirates and make up my army to found New Kekistan in Iceland

>It's just an opinion
Yes it's not an insane notion or anything...

my fucking god

i guess i'll turn to islam and start beheading faggots left and right. (((they))) won't call me out for shit, will they?

heterosexuals are truly disgusting. we must stop reproducing.

You'll show up in the local news maybe.

I would just identify as a woman, bigots.

And some people wonder why the jews are so hated

We all knew it would come to this

/thread

what the fuck

>State enforced homosexuality

Teeheehee.. Cityfags have too much comfort. May the Lord bring the (((Economic))) collapse sooner than ever.
>salababa theshelebadanemabe elabanemeshebamena...
All (((big cities))) need purging.

Civil war. If you can’t have babies and feed them it’s end times. That’s one of the few things that actually pushes people to the brink

This is in line with everything else (((equality))) has become about.
We'll be back to purging intellectuals in no time. How dare you have smart privilege!

>you will live to fight in the Faggot War of 2032

>Carolina Landsmann
She's fucking Norwegian

They're right, you know.

Tfw born too early to be at physical peak during the final battle for european existence

Shouldn't be hard to believe coming from Trudeautopia

Hetero pride parades?

Don't worry about it. We'll be fighting soibois, femicommies, and shitty little brown gremlins. Go silverback mode and we'll be fine.

Why the fuck do those people have a blue checkmark

Meh, typical liberal. They all think like this now. What else is new?

Holocaust when?!

Why the fuck do you think?

All media outlets have been subverted.

>The nuclear family threat

So they're just openly pushing communism now, well that's cool

Gl Canada

>wtf i love voluntarily castrating myself now
LGBTQQIAPR+
the R stands for Reproductivenormative

The world of Forever War is seriously becoming reality.

But they would also unironically ask this. The problem is when your end goal is absolute equality you're going to have to start punishing people for the "unfairness" that is inherent due to the fact that no two people are exactly alike. And so shit like this is perfectly logical it's just that they're working from a disastrously stupid premise.

>"The core family as we know it, unfortunately, is the least safe place for children."
Of course this broad is Jewish. They're not even hiding anymore. They know these far-left views are mainstream now.

she looks legit insane

Read the article, remarkably it's more terrifying than state-enforced homosexuality. Because we know that'll never happen, but this "It must take a village, the family should be dismantled" logic has and will be attempted by communists like this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merav_Michaeli

>These are the kinds of people opposing netanyahu.

wtf I love bibi now.

Seriously has something been spiked in the liberal drink? ACROSS THE FUCKING WORLD they are going insane.

I think they just got cocky and are showing their true colors.

I've seen a lot of dumb shit on this site, but this takes the fucking cake. She's so far gone in her insanity that she thinks normal reproduction is an advantage rather than a primary directive of life. There is no coming back from being this fucked in the head.

>Haaretz
>Canada

>it’s very explicitly making fun of the lawmaker that suggested this.
>lawmaker

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/236898

Surprise surprise she even actually invokes "it takes a village" same as "hard worker is racist" Melissa Harris-Perry said archive.is/wEfDz
>“So part of it is we have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents, or kids belong to their families, and recognize that kids belong to whole communities.”

Also look up the bitch's grandfather en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Kastner turns out he was YET another George Soros type who betrayed many Jews to save the few that were his friend.

Pretty much. I think they started to believe they were in a position for a kind of soft coup with Obama and similar folks across the Western world (save Israel) and now are jumping the gun when they see the pushback and the realization that they are at chance of losing power and their time to act for a long time. But remember always this is the endgame goal of progressivism. That's the problem with progressivism vs liberalism. Liberalism in theory will have a finite goal. Progressivism's goal is a complete destruction of the existing world and social order to replace it with some utopian vision of their own.

This is just insane.

this a thousand times

if everyone was gay humanity will die out
therefore gays will die out before heteros

Sup Forums fucked me up pretty badly.
I was mildly left in my teens and twenties, and browsed Sup Forums religiously. I came here to watch the shitshow that i thought would be trump's campaign and i became exposed to shit like op's article.
My power levels grew and grew and just yesterday i caught myself enjoying military marching music.
I dont hide my power levels anymore and my parents are surprisingly redpilled. My father now casually uses the word nigger...
Reading stuff like this article makes my blood boil. I still think that equality n shit are basically good ideas but seeing how sjws take everything way too far really disillusioned me.
I think i am on the verge of being blackpilled.

This place is terrible but i dont want to leave anymore. I doubt i even could if i wanted to

So nature violates equality principle, and what will they do? Order to whip the ocean?

WTF!!!! END THIS SHIT!!!!

no this bitch is trying to force families to give them their children or something else just as crazy.

thus is the curse of /pol

Welcome to the board!

What a strange world

Europe is done. There is no way they can come back...without violence..

But how do i avoid the blackpill???
Seriously. I was always a happy young dude. My peers told my that they enjoy my company because i was always in a good mood, optimistic and nice to everyone. Now i am way more introverted and get really worked up when discussing politics.
Indont want to end up an old grumpy sour grape

You now realize the stakes and your life has meaning - that's a positive. You need to now work twice as hard to achieve financial independence so you can commence your real mission.

Oh boy, I guess it's been a while since I watched this movie. I guess if you don't want to, you can just watch it live soon enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=XBcpuBRUdNs

as long as the internet exists, you literally can't

everyday you will be reminded unless you shun society and disconnect fully from technology