You're trying to attend a white power rally, and this bridge troll blocks your path

You're trying to attend a white power rally, and this bridge troll blocks your path.

Do you pay him $5 to pass?

I only go to green power rallies.

What's the name of his book again?

I don't have to answer riddles or some dumb shit like that do I?

He's a kike. Only thing he wants is shekels.

Isn't Thernobitch a based MAGA Trump man? Why is he in the /pol shithouse all of a sudden?

No. He's a fucking kike.

I throw a penny off the bridge and wait for him to chase it, so I can pass

I'd probably just bust him in the face. He's a pussy. Check the Alex Jones video where he screams about being assaulted, someone in the crowd filmed a different angle and nobody was even touching his bitch ass.

>No. He's a fucking kike.
So is Trump's entire fucking family. I take it based Trump is not 'our guy'...

I employ what I learned reading Marmoset Mindfulness and begin to hyperventilate.

Why was he even on the radar until recently? Or that Jack Persobitch guy or whatever his name is? Where did these people come from anyway?

I suspect they were selected to be information carriers for the neocon regime change operation. Not that I have a problem with that, but I also don't care about them as personalities.

>I suspect they were selected to be information carriers for the neocon regime change operation.
Therno may be a crypto but he ain't no neocon. He called out Trump when he went full Shlomo and lobbed missiles at Syria... still don't trust the cunt.

BEADY

SEMITIC

EYES

That's what I mean. Acting as agents in support of the neocon regime change. As a rule, I don't much trust anybody, so I don't really care about all the defamation posts.

I just watch how they move and groove and bear in mind that they might be conveying truth or they might be conveying narrative, just like anybody else.

Israel won't exist soon.

does he have a weapon like a club ? if not, ill fight him with my party. 1 nazi girl with a musket, 1 chad nationalist as a monk, Faith Goldy as a clerk and me the contraption master

>kek, Trump has Israel's back. You want the ultimate shabbos goy? You got it in Trump...

Give him a couple "chemical tasting salty"(his words) loads instead

JFK = Israel is fucked.

Those eyes must be photoshop right

gorilla mindset

Orangutan Outlook.
Baboon Brainwaves.
Lemur Learnings.
Chimpanzee Consciousness.

Can anyone tell me why his eyes are so close together? Is it fetal alcohol syndrome?

gorilla mindset

Mandrill cranial activity

gorilla mindset

Don't move a muscle or he might start shouting I'M BEING ASSAULTED

Hey Mike. How does it feel being on the wrong side of history? Fuck Israel and fuck Steve Bannon you piece of shit.

He's the same type of gorillajew as ron pearlman

im really shocked a stupid inbred bullshit merchant who spew obvious fake news non-stop can have a fanbase. youre a joke to any leftist, any respectable conservtives and to the alt-right. cant imagine what kind of moron would unironically like you

Ape Appraisal

Holy shit. your right

jew freemason Hollywood crisis actor

He has been taken into the Info wars cult of controlled opposition and ignoring israel and the JQ. So you decide.

Is just simply ask a European or African swallow.

Every time you use the JQ bait you expose yourself.

Gorilla Mindset

Bump for cocaine

Newfag detected

harambe thinking

Bonobo Bible

CERNO TAKE THE WHEEL