Do you think the white race will eventually bred out of existence, or it will somehow survive and become even stronger?

Do you think the white race will eventually bred out of existence, or it will somehow survive and become even stronger?

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
tshirtxy.com/4-never-crop-tops-white-sport-tank-top-for-young-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

statistically, it's already over

Well now that more and more people are waking up to the Jewish menace Whites will once against regain our composure and set humanity back towards the stars.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

First step is to offload the chaff. Like roasties, larpers, brainlets and degenerates.

that means the black race is gone to user

How can a social construct like "race" survive? What does that even mean?

Degeneracy and racemixing must be even encouraged to eliminate the week elements of the White race. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

For mongrel genetics often breed mongrel rhetoric
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

"White" racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x
Wrong picture. JewSSR promoted blood mixing

Statistically, there are always more parasites than hosts.

What do you mean with "white race"?

Austrians and Swedes have nothing in common.
Swedes and the Dutch have nothing in common.

Stop generalizing.

>falling for blackpill propaganda
In a worst case scenario the least we could do is forcefully aquire power of the government and unleash our nuclear arsenals.
And i'll say it again. THE FUCKING LEAST we could do.

What do you mean with "black race"?

Kenyans and Jamaicans have nothing in common.
Rwandans and the Haitians have nothing in common.

Stop generalizing.

Are you mental hill? scoring zero point something it is called gene noise, Spencer is obviously white

if shitskin subhuman non whites keep fucking white women it will eventually be the end of their line and everyone will be white

the female line is what persists

t. jew

there's three problems

1. white people don't reproduce enough, our birth rates are too low, many european countries are below replacement rate

2. white population groups are divided both geographically and ethically. this makes them easy to conquer - asians invading australia, mestizos invading north america, africa invading europe. and whites are very tribal, a Norwegian is going to care more about his paki neighbor than a white south african 4000 miles away.

3. our countries are being actively ethnically cleansed, and more importantly, whatever resources we could use to boost white birthrates through welfare are being stolen by subhumans.

tldr this was all by design, a 200 year plan to kill every white european on earth. it worked, they won

I think we will resist.... btw greece keep yur country white

>gene noise
Mongrels. Mongrels never change. Even was he pure in blood, he still wouldn’t be a White man, since his wife is Georgian and he is welcoming towards mulatto and hapa trash

>Mongrels
said the slav

who cares then? we lost, get over it. we all going to die and move on to something else.

No they haven't won, they're in the process of losing. And if they lose this fight they will be completely exterminated. You think things are as hopeless as they seem due to the simple fact that you've consumed too much libshit propaganda, but the truth is that even a single ice-age winter was worse odds that we have today. We have evolved into what we are today by enviroment forced perpetual genocide, and through hundreds of thousand years of suffering, and in truth the current push for xenophilia is merely another purge of the scum, the weak and the mentally ill in our midst. Coalburners are purging themselves from the gene pool and nu-male cucks are marking themselves for death by their public demeanor and ideology. The moment the current power structure falls, and it will fall soon regardless of the actions of nationalists, will be the moment libshit scum starts being put to death or enslaved by every faction on this earth. Study history and human nature and consider my words carefully.

>white people are currently the rulers of the underworld

Two possibilities.

1. Brazil 2.0 happens all over the white world. A light skinned master class and a dark skinned labor class.

2. Whites reawaken tribal loyalties and start allowing exclusive white communities and racial discrimination again. They cut off all money to non whites and start having large families. Then they reconquer the earth.

Science will soon be able to weed out nigger genes and other deformed races.

Nice try kike

>ldr this was all by design, a 200 year plan to kill every white european on earth. it worked, they won
Sounds about right, by 2100 we will be about halfway gone

Hmm but blacks will claim mixed race people as their own. Maybe we should start claiming more people as white? I really don't see the problem with accepting latinos that are 3/4s Caucasian into the fold

no. im 6'1 with blonde hair and blue eyes and pretty much only want to fuck latinas

Brazil is the globalist's wet dream

Sure you are

Damn those glass roofs

>When the blackpill is a whitepill

>tfw no mestizo gf to cook for you and fill with cum every night

You have to go back, Julio.

give latina gf

If we do nothing and things keep on going as they have been going for the last decades yes, we will all be wiped out.

Yeah,
You have normies breeding with any race they want to and then you have the larps on this board that are just weebs pretending to care about "muh white race"

Well be whited off the face of the earth in 200 years.

Never stop believing

It's called ruthlessness, something my fellow nationalists would do well to get aquainted with.

Stronger and smarter than ever.

Do white people shit (suberbs, hunting, work) and you will see how the white Gods will forever rule the Earth.

Can confirm my irish mother had kids with my mexican father. Fucking normalfags are retarded trash.
>Yeah I have kids whatever you do do not think about consequences! mongrel trash genetics are great!
The average normalfag.

red pill me on the "flouride stare".

Is that Jessica Alba?

There is also some good news.

Yup.

Nu males and bugmen can't compete with alphas so they try to get looney left brainwashed hags to fuck them. It doesn't result in reproduction. The fags get aids and chop thier dicks off. Basically anyone who survives the brainwashing is a redpilled alpha that has lots of white badass kids. The betas and losers are being replaced by souless nogs and spics. Both of which really don't matter at all once the kikes lose control it's over for whites supporting them.

Just 40 years ago, greeks werent considered ‘white’ at least in muricca. Race is bullshit and obsolete and no one should give 2 shits. You can talk about culture all you want, but ‘white’ race is malleable as fuck given the recent past. A moving goal post of who-gives-a-fuck

Ps-is the greek race dead now that its been tainted with hundreds of years of ottoman occupation?

>murcans were stupid and ignorant on race 40 years ago
>hence a natural and absolute characteristic is obsolete
I can see you are an intellectual of the liberal cuckold school of thinking. The only people "confused" on who and what is white and what is not are shills and mentally ill retards like you.

nice larp
that's more than the most we could do

No, some instagram whore from israel

I like your comprehensive argument xir.

Better watch what you wish for romanian bro. Your people are a little off white...all those moving goalposts and you might get stuck on the wrong side of the wall

You misunderstand me, i am well aware that we have some gypsy mutts in our country. And i am fully for eradicating them - i consider it imperative even. As to what you might mean otherwise - romanians are white europeans,along with greeks, italians and any other european ethnicity that divide and conquer kike shills have targeted over the years.

Hippos kill like 500 niggers every year

link you fucking faggot

Surely someone right at this moment on Sup Forums is arguing about who is white and who is not. Slavs? Romanians? Mediterraneans? Argentinians?

But maybe if you catch it just right, the romanians will be “in” maybe the meds too, but not the slavs and the Argentineans. Surely there is some sliver of hope that you would be included in the ‘master race’ when the day comes! Its worth hoping for, for some reason, amirite?

Most Chads don't breed with brown people

>no other race can compete with these phenotypes.

WEAPONIZED HIPPOS TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE.

sauce on big lipped roastie, image search didn't work

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The concept of the master race and in reality hold no more weight in today's nationalist enviroment and school of thought. Our current predicament has forced nationalists of the european world(including straya'/america) into pan-europeanism. You could try to argue against it but in the end you know it's us together versus the world.

i think culture, art, architecture, folklore, history, tradition, myths, different languages, music, creativity, the incentive to progress scientifically and economic mobility is being "bred out" of existence, alongside race.

pick your poison, if whites die, then Asians take over the world and rape the rest of you dumb savages. be careful what you wish for. the jews are slitting their own throats as they have done time and time again.

tshirtxy.com/4-never-crop-tops-white-sport-tank-top-for-young-women

White women will be rounded up and put in Jewish owned interracial breeding factories once white males have been neutralised and given the mark of the beast

I think in thousands of years there will be one race because everyone will innerbreed. That being said white race will survive the longest in Eastern Europe and Russia. West has already fallen, it’s only a beginning. In 100 years Europe and North America won’t exist as we know it, might collapse even before that. Only whites and chinks can create and run civilizations.

all races will be bred out of existence eventual.

why don't you larping fags go back to /leftypol/

WHATS THE FUCKING SAUCE ON THE IMAGE OP? WHO IS THAT GIRL?

Sure...

This

We will all merge but all our genetic information is still there. You petty losers fixating on blonde hairs and blue eye balls can get those with CRISPR

We either win or die trying. We're still (not for long) a majority in our countries. We've conquered entire countries while being vastly outnumbered. Everything is not lost

What's CRISPR?