Is trump jealous of obama's package?

Leftists are terrified of "normalizing" Trump, but they're perfectly fine with normalizing an ACTUAL dictator?

I have a bulge
My mom always tells me it makes her very uncomfortable when I around my house while only wearing boxers

"MUH DICK"

LITTLE

Because Obama is a leaguefaggot

Wrong Obama

there's only one way to know

yer mom wants teh dick russianbro

what has dota to do with trump?

> OP is a dick gazer.

you constantly think of dicks don't you faggot?

>muh dick mufugga

>The left can't m---
Wow... truly I have been forever BTFO, funny how dick size is "important" but white status a sign of inherent privilege

why would he be jealous of a faggot's wangdoodle? cuz michelle is a tranny and they bought the girls just to look good. besides obama is a notorious pants stuffer. usually uses potatos. sometimes puts them in the back by mistake.

I routinely go around the house completely naked and nobody complains other than the occasional "what the fuck, it's 3pm, why are you still not dressed?".

He should be jealous of Michelle's.

I dont think Trump needs to be worried.

>showing off his bulge while reading a book to children who are eye level with the bulge

>MUH DICK
saged btw

thanks

no problem white man

He doesn't hate him, he pities him as we all should.

How many of Obama’s fag lovers has mention his size? He’s had plenty

The ones that went public are dead.

Muh dick.

slide thread

Why is everything about dicks with these people? I know most of them are fags but this has to be some deeper level of sexual dysfunction

Trivialize everything. Who cares why people disagree with you if they're just mad about their small dicks lol lmao xd