What little sympathy I had for women is now gone

What little sympathy I had for women is now gone.

thisistheguywhorapedme.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

thisistheguywhorapedme.wordpress.com/
thisistheguywhorapedme.tumblr.com/submit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impalement#Mesopotamia_and_the_ancient_Near_East
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress_Performance_(Carry_That_Weight)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Join MGTOW

these guys all look pretty rapey. HEY BITCH IF SOME GUY RAPES YOU FOR REAL TELL PEOPLE. If the cops don't get him every man you know will. I've seen several women call out guys for shit and in each instance that guy's ass was thoroughly kicked within hours.

Holy shit. I'm on this site.

I haven't had sex in FOUR fucking YEARS.

I haven't left my house in TWO.

I don't even have social media to steal pictures from.

Wat do? Can I sue someone or...?

Guys i'm flipping out right now holy fuck

Please advise Sup Forums what are my rights

Of course like 99% of the men posted here are white despite crime statistics showing niggers and mudshits being 500 times more likely to commit rapes. Because white women can't go one fucking day without publicly shitting on white men.

Which rapist are you?

That's defamation of character, you have the right to sue. Now stfu.

>innocent until proven otherwise
Doesn't that still stand in first world countries? It takes more than some slut's bullshit to get prosecuted even in my ass-backwards shithole of a 3rd world country

You can ask the site to take down the image and get a lawyer to threaten them with Libel if they refuse to comply.

Unfortunately if this site goes viral the reputation damage is done, and I would certainly sue the Site for Libel, or at least get them to reveal who the poster is.

Sue for defamation of character
You either nuke the page or get some money from someone who failed to report a rape for four years, if it ever happened

What the fuck. These guys scored before I did.

I'm not a fucking rapist. I don't even know how I could get thought of as that. I'm a timid person and i've only had sex with two women, both aggressive and made the first move.

I'm in Canada though. We don't have the same rights as everyone else

4 years is smalltime

>thisistheguywhorapedme.wordpress.com/
Which # (alleged) rapist are you?

Literally looks like a DSA/chapo rape house group album lol

I'm guessing #32

You have the right to be raked.

JK, but seriously, this is fucked up. But don't be a pussy about it. Right now you're acting like a total puss.

Yes but they can still ruin your reputation. I can't speak for Canada entirely though. Their laws are beyond repair for first world standards.

I'm noticing that a lot of the dudes look off, but...
this looks like it is a regret sex database
not a rapist database

Solution obvious - submit hundreds of fake rape accusations aimed at liberals

they probably just asked them out

have someone anonymously add your picture
then sue wordpress for hosting the site

This is no more illegal than leaving up people's mugshots after they get their records cleared. Trying to get something removed from the internet is extremely difficult, you can't even claim libel unless you can prove that it's directly caused damage to you.

How would you feel that someone posted a picture of you on a site calling you a rapist?

Also the picture taken of me was taken by someone else and is on someone else's facebook. What rights do I have if I can't even claim ownership of the picture? I contacted the guy and he has no idea who would even do this.

I don't have any fuckin enemies. I don't know who did this. I think someone is randomly harvesting pictures off social media and calling them a rapist. I build fuckin gunpla, i'm 5'4 and 110lbs. I can't be a rapist.

Wew lad, when did you faggots allow your women to get so much power?

Perhaps some of you could make your own submissions....

mfw

>several of these pictures look like the woman’s perspective on a date
>rape
Ok

The picture of the guy with the turkish passport has been posted on here a few times for LARPing. I think this is fake

we should be submitting rare old photos of liberal celebrities to this site.

Honestly, if it was me I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. This site will be forgotten in no time and only radical feminists will care about it. It's a circle jerk site as much as Sup Forums is.
Bringing it to court will focus the heat on you and that will ultimatelty be a victory to their cause.

>join MGTOW
show your real flag faggot

Watch Gen Kelly's speech from today. Traditional values have been eroding for years. IMO it started during/after WWI.

This guy gets it.

Stop encouraging them to subvert the law. The law is fucked, but at least you get a small chance to defend yourself, unlike when it comes to white knights and media cucks.

Whew, a lot of people are going to prison over that.

Lol that’s hilarious

This.
We on Sup Forums should help Canadian guy flood it.
Anyone got a tactic?

You better bow to Mecca and fuckin' pray Leaf

What heat though man, my MOM met all the girls I slept with. I never tinderered or whatever, I never used online dating, I don't think i've ever even done anything close to rape if you consider moving some dumb gawking bitch on a sidewalk while saying "excuse me" to be rape.

How do you post to this? We need hyde in there.

>Checking that your retarded ex hasn't posted your pic
what should I do if she does? She's made vocal threats about spreading rumors about me so I'm just waiting for her to jump on the victim train.

That's horrible

Not sure. Same happened to me, she completely denies it now though. She never went to the cops though, and I know a handful of others she has also threatened so I wasn't too worried about it.

hurr durr hurr durr durr hurr bluasfdakjgfrepgojd

butthurt roastie detected

we should spam this shit with muslims and blacks

Upload pics of her brother and father if she does

Posting some Esoteric Jahanism now

this is the guy who raped me
#himthough, #ibelieveher, #metoo, #nametheproblem, #thisistheguywhorapedme, #yesallwomen

Oh for sure I'd Jew the fuck out of her family and dive right into the shekels

Considering that there's 35 men there and none of them are black, odds are the submissions are hand-picked for display. Good luck getting anything through.

get of my board leaf

>pleasedontbewhite
>pleasedontbewhite
>pleasedontbe-
>clicks
>.... oh.

thisistheguywhorapedme.tumblr.com/submit

Do it, faggot.

Sup Forums needs to start scrapping kikebook for pictures of nu males and submitting them to this tumblr.

Word press
>Be me
>Raped
>Cry everyday
>Read feminist frequency
>Read Anita sarcastic blog
>See Twitter doxxing
>Ignore all options to call the police
>Look up domain names
>$4 a month to host a domain
>Fuck it
>Use WordPress to out my rapist.

You have a nice face
#nohomo.

>Traditional values have been eroding for years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impalement#Mesopotamia_and_the_ancient_Near_East "mere adultery on the wife's part could be punished by impalement" - punishment for adultery used to be impalement. women still did it. son, hate to tell you this but traditional values have never existed in women

Lol. We have much stronger laws for this. Send an email to the administrator of the site to take down your picture. If they don’t, get a lawyer to send a demand letter. If that doesn’t work, sue them. They likely don’t have any money and will take your pic down

they all look guilty desu

especially that turk

it already full of nu males. Look at 24.

If you sue for libel the site will run to the press with it and the website will blow up and you're fucked. Best to just ignore it and hope the website dies, which it probably will.

Is the site for real rapes? I thought it was just girls who regretted sex.

Also, you sure one of your friends didn't add you as a practical joke?

Also, if it's just about regret sex and not rape, there's a good chance I'll end up there as well, lel.

Wtf is this #metoo?
I've been out of the loop for a week, wtf are these retards doing now?

> Find the user who made this site
> Use last name to find all her male family
> Submit pics of all males in her family

Fuck due process, law, and the right to a fair trial!

I think a better, funnier way to deal with this is to post pictures of black men.

People who really don't like this should just start submitting photos of internet personality liberal bug men. Seems like the very obvious response to this... They'll either have to take the whole site down or it will create a hilarious shitshow among leftist internet circles.

Sounds like we dated the same slut. Tumblrinas never
This is a great suggestion, thanks brother

Fuck, you stole my idea of posting Sam Hyde. Well memed, leaf.

a lot look like male feminists

Dude I’m a lawy talking guy. Go to some suburban law firm and ask for their cheapest lawyer. Tell them what happened and ask them how much a demand letter would be. If it was me, it would cost about $200

Seriously, I'm considering just adding a picture of myself.

You could threaten to sue wordpress for hosting the site. Likely they will take the site down if a threat of legal action occurs. Don't contact the poster of the site though, just contact wordpress. Get a lawyer.

Has anyone added Weinstein or Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider?

Better idea. Start adding niggers, spics, and sand niggers.

How am I fucked? I am honestly interested in what it is that I did that could be considered rape or who posted it there. I didn't fucking do anything.

You know as well as I do that the canuck legal system is fucked up. Nobody is going to do anything for me and they'll probably put me in jail for weeks just for putting the word 'rape' next to my name, despite not having any allegations.

Start spamming uploads guys. Anyone get any pics past the mods yet?

so upload Bill Clinton pics constantly?

Found him

That guy (#29) is i m k a m p f y, half jew half berber h a t e chan shill mod.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress_Performance_(Carry_That_Weight)
This guy didn't do shit either, and he was fucked over for quite some time

>not one nigger
welp thats bs

90% of these guys are feminists.

let's wait and see

>all 3.5 billion women are responsible for one blog with 35 entries

yes good goyim, remember the genders are at war and to never reproduce

where are the niggers?
niggers are the biggest rapists and the list has no niggers?? I call bullshit

Isn't that illegal? I mean, I doubting wether this site is even legal.

I'm not sure. I don't have any friends. I've been on disability for a few years now (coinciding with the 4 year drought and 2 year shut in) and I don't really go anywhere on the internet. I mostly build gunpla and sleep now. There are people that know me from the model kit store but they are mostly old guys and they don't have anything against me.

I posted this guy

awaiting mod approval

What is wrong about rape?

Trying to take heat off pedo kikes by making weinsteins scandals all about sluts crying on social media for attention

Girl here
Yeah nah listen guys this is just a crazy woman no one is gonna take this serious

Meh, plan B then. Spam it with Bill Cosby

I added the infamous Sam hyde

Fake aaccounts + stock photos = hijacked hashtag and keks by all

>#thisisthemanwhorapedme

Wait a minute.. are you shitting with me?