American pride general

President just btfod muslims and britcucl government today boys!

Get in here!

Butt hurt britcuck government 1/2

2/2

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

The United Cuckdom is doomed.

>> Dont talk about our problem or it'll get worse!!
>> Silence peasants!!

Would hate crime even exist if not for the massive immigration?

lmao that's fucking bad

send in the special task force bobbies to give Blumpf a proper spanking!

LMAO - Trump knows. Trump says so. Germany, you are next, again.

Fannymangled Anglos.

ahahahahaha when will her majesty the queen put her subjects back in line?

What's with all the counter signal threads lately?

FUCK TRUMP and FUCK AMERICUNTS.

praise moloch i hope he consumes your nation.

STOP

MR PRESIDENT

YOU'RE SCARING OUR ALLIES WITH FACTS

>pussy britcucks defend the race of people cucking them
Every fucking time. I wish we could block all communication with Europe so your liberal bullshit doesn't influence anyone over here

Fucking trump triggers the uk again. Kek erofags btfo!!!!

That's what you get for being a nanny state cuck. By the way HAVE YOU GOT A LOICENCE FOR THAT INSULT?

Fucking bongschwitz, always great to laugh at.

>oy very facts are racist and bigoted and need to be condemned and censored
>its not Islam, it is other people that are intolerance of the religion of pieces!!!!
>u raycis poopie head!!
>praise allah!!!

There is little more American than pissing off the British.

Yes.

>pointing out data is a hate crime
"Hate speech" is thought crime bullshit

>get terrorized
>retaliation is a hate crime
HAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales* HAHAHAHAHA

How many years left do you have?

O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watch'd were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bomb bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there,
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream,
'Tis the star-spangled banner - O long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O m8 bin that thought! Do you play dress up and wear stupid fucking hats like your queen m8?I'm so happy we dumped your shitty tea in that harbor and shot you cowards.

O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
Between their lov'd home and the war's desolation!
Blest with vict'ry and peace may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the power that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto - "In God is our trust,"
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Whats funny is that tweet would get you jail time in the UK

And by funny I mean sad

Hate crime has not increased by 30%
Their interpretation of hate crime has changed, allowing more actions to be considered as hate crime.

Total shitbag politicians that would rather scapegoat trump than do anything about the hellscape they have helped to manufacture. We are doomed lads.

this.

I'm sorry, Americans.
please help us.
old albion is dying
we dont have long left.

Good god that pic is sad

Ungrateful Americunts. After everything muslims have contributed to this world this is how you treat them.

>UN
Everytime I hear about you I laugh. You're so fucking irrelevant and useless.

wtf is a bin?

>praise moloch
that's what got you lads into this mess in the first place

hehe terrorists and muzzies aren't the problem,hate crime is!

Trump herpa derp.

Lmao, United Cuckdom BTFO. Your country is so screwed.

>Donald Trump's reactionary tweet

lol, that's nonsense. When the UK wants to start trade negotiations with us you'll zip straight to the front of the queue.

Well guess what you fat retard, you won't be laughing for long. We the international community have had enough of your retarded tweeting president. We will overthrow your president once and for all and we will be deciding your elections for you.

Bring it on

We will never let you fall. But some of you need to become the voice of reason. Speak your mind and people will come out in droves. Because they all deep down think the same thing but are afraid to say it.

He's gonna make Britain Great Again at the same time.

PRAISE MOLOCH

I'm a bong and I'm fucking glad he said it. Not like the police in Britbongistan are known for their transparency. I fucking hate my country. Thank the good lord I'll be living here some day soon, rearing white children. Eurocucks and muslamics ruined the UK and it is truly beyond saving at this point.

>cancerous brit scum
It really is time to start culling the traitorous cunts in our white nations.

God damn I love when Donald trump triggers these faggots

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The kike media would have you believe that Britbngistan is majority anti-trump fags, but in reality, most people I know are at very least indifferent to him. There's a lot of faggotry in the big cities, same as anywhere, but your average nige fuckin loves president Trump, and so do I. If a few liberal arts students and kike newsreaders/politicians condemn him then he's actually doing my country a service, if you ask me. Still though, I'm fucking embarrassed to be British lately.

rubbish bin = trash can

>Trump could btfo Mueller

BIN THAT WIFE

They meant to say "ban that knife" bu they put muslims in charge of writing it.

Hahahahaahaha and how do you plan to do that considering we make up the majority of your "armed" "forces" ?

>le trump is raysis bigot
nuh uh, hate n terror is part n parcel for living in a big city
your fate is sealed, bong