Has there been a mangaka who has had a greater fall from grace?

Has there been a mangaka who has had a greater fall from grace?

>fall from grace
That is funny. I respect him more then ever. Gave those shipfags to ruminate over.

he still has all the technical skill, the only fall he's experiencing is bad shipping and you're insane if you think re:one bleach super isn't in the works

How long until he reboots the series and continues from Soul Society arc?

>Grace
So all those years making fun of his lack of background, ridiculous plot lines, cringey poems, his horrible fashion sense and his comedically arrogant blogposts were a part of grace?

>i didn't salivate for every page as soon as they came out

k

>he still has all the technical skill
The problem in manga is that mangakas almost always both write and draw. You rarely see this happening in any other form of media: anime, movies, western comics etc. there's usually the director / illustrator and the writer / screenwriter.

Hoping that the mangaka is both a talented artist AND writer is a very slim chance

I genuinely haven't read bleach since they went back from Soul Society, and the fact that people so autistically get angry over guy A hooking up with girl B while not getting mad at any of the other 5 million more serious and legitimate flaws in the manga just shows the fanbase is retarded.

What fall?

>fall
He was always at the bottem

Hiro Mashima.

He created a good read like Rave and turned around, ate a lot of shit with out fiber, and pooped out the fiberless turd that's known as Fairy Tail.

I don't think so, only authors that come close are those of Shaman King and Saint Seiya. But even then they can't compare.

>He created a good read like Rave
Bleach at its worst was still way better than anything on rave

>he took the bait

if you haven't even read it that means your opinion is trash you shitter

>Bleach at its worst was still way better than anything on rave
One of the dumbest things I've read on this board.

Even if the shipping went well so much went wrong in that ending.
-Yhwach kills off Valkyrie and Juugo just because? (Holy shit how fucked the goiod guys would've been if he hadn't done that. Uryuu would be dead, and Valkyrie and Juugo would never let that arrow hit or have Yhwach vulnerable to get hit in that weakened state.)
Chad never fights except to protect others. And is now a boxer/does it as a job?
Yhwach gets axed without any Mugetsu 2.0.
-So many Sternritter, Hollow and Shinigami fates not revealed.
-The list goes on

It was a total shit show. Kubo needed 14 (have 700 like Naruto was what I was thinking Kubo would get) more chapters to give us a remotely satisfying ending. But we got a rushed hamfisted ending to a 15 year old series.

As true as all that is, if the shipping had gone well the vast majority would forgive all that.

Fall? His journey has just begun, user. Expect him to make some short serial in between now and the release of the live action movie. Then a sequel starring Nemuri Hachigou, Kazui and Ichika after the movie.
Kazui has actual aspirations now. He is the one who will take over as soul king.

>no conclusive ending for nearly everyone

Is WSJ just going to let that happen to one of their precious Big 3? Even one more chapter or an extra long one would have made a world of difference.

>inb4 Kubo did this by choice

That one guy who went to prison for murder.

>Bleach
>Big 3
Not since like 2012

Please explain.