Hey you racists

My name is Sarah Bat Sharon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever earned any shekels?
I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of Jewish people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level of antisemitism.
This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was leader of my IDF reserve platoon, and captain of my IDF civil reserve sniper division. What army do you serve in, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Mossad agent boyfriend (He just killed a Palestinian mother & child; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me in my IDF uniform

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

where is da proofs

Alright Aussie, we know it's you. You can take off the meme flag now.

Go back to pissing yourselves in ur lil Jew diapers pussies

kek

You had me up until the
>He just killed a Palestinian mother & child; Shit was SO cash
Almost a good LARP

>fat
Man, it has been a while since the last /SIG/, also fat is bad? that's very non progressive

"Hey rascists " then proceeds to laugh at genocide of an ethnic people

Nice bait.
Sage and move on lads.

You hate me and i hate you

Airsoft

must be nice being rich

i like this. it should be a copypasta

Knee pads
Monica joked about bringing a pair to intern with Bill

post jewbies or gtfo

Nice scumfuck Pepe

post feet pls

>Anti racist
>Palestinian murdering bf

You know the drill.

Ohmygodddd this is why you get neckes. Dumb ass subverting khazar fake jewfag.
How does it feel that I'm an actual Jew and you'll never ever be one of my people.
Dumb cunt idf slavefag, bomb more innocents and subvert more countries you useless idiot with holes

הבנות הכי טובות בעולם

אנחנו הכי טובים ואתה יודע את זה

This is so fake and gay.
You actually spent the time to reverse that image you found and type up that drivel?

I left my soap in the shower...could you go back and get it for me?

nice try kike

ישראל יפה

Expect to hear from my lawyers.

>All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes
>You are everything bad in the world.
>I’m pretty much perfect.
>I also get straight A’s
>You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

fair enough.

gas yourself

>shit was so cash
what does this even mean
i hate american slang so much

It means something like pic related

won't lie though, i'd tap that

>This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Funny you should mention that given what I'm about to do with yours.

you - angry and polarized because i'm always inside your head
me - calm and dispassionate, don't even know you exist

looks like I win again, kike