How do we stop asian women from seducing white men?!

How do we stop asian women from seducing white men?!

I just lost a reallly good backup plan to some chinky slit eyes bitch.

Asian women are an Upgrade genetically,

Now I Know that OP is a trolling retard but honestly how much of a subhuman piece of fucking shit do you have to be to make consider somebody a "backup plan"?
The nigger of genders

Decent bait. 200+ replies, like 3 people will even see it.

By being better than them. White women aren't doing a very good job of that these days.

Remove their makeup and say that again.

is this a girl(male)?

concern troll

だが、男だ.

>makes fun of niggers instead of trying to coax white guilt
>Never asks about your political affiliation
>Never talks about feminism
>Buys me delicious food from the Asian Mart
>Isn't extremely fat
>Is actually modest

Why haven't you gotten a girlfriend who's an international student from China, Sup Forums?

Women arent There for loyalty or unconditional love, only for fucking and reproducing.

If you want loyalty and someone that loves you unconditionally, get a dog

I mean they live to be 100 more often not that they look better than our women.

Because I already have a Russian one who is all of that + actually attractive + has a soul, and capable of white offspring?

Asian marts are shit quality btw, I wouldn't shop there.

Why would you want to? If you intermix with them, it will increase your child's IQ score by atleast 5 points(assuming it's an east asian girl not a south or central asian),

living to be 100 serves no purpose. Im pretty sure your pal Hitler wouldn't have wanted people living to 100. They are a social burden for too long.

75 is a perfectly reasonable age to die at. You had a long life, you got to enjoy 15 years of milking the tax system before your health was completely gone. Now its time to move on, and don't overstay your benefits.

no you didnt

you just started another shitty thread where you lied becasue you have no life

Backup plan. That’s why you lost slut

Hahaha cunt had an insurance policy for 30 and said asian chick swept him up.

Sorry love, you snooze you lose. Next life, rather than sleeping around for Mr. Right perhaps stick with the backup plan, I mean if he's good enough as a backup it means he's usually the best you deserve.

How can white women even compete?

cry a river

Grow some tits and make the call.

Best bait ive ever seen. Gonna have to sage it though, too much important stuff happening.