Is this worth watching? I vaguely remember seeing it on TV...

Is this worth watching? I vaguely remember seeing it on TV, but can't remember anything about it other than its about metrosexual wolves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtF1PXqa0AY
youtube.com/watch?v=N6XdZMJ8Vsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only good thing about it is the op.

STRAY
T
R
A
Y

And the Walrus fight:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtF1PXqa0AY

It's good for feeling feels

>Is this worth watching?
No.

Furry shit. DO NOT WATCH.

It doesn't look very moe

My sister used to masturbate to this show.

I actually watched it last month, it was pretty enjoyable, save for the fucking recaps in the middle. Neat OST as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=N6XdZMJ8Vsc

Is this fujoshit?

It's otomeshit, kinda.

It's another good example of Japan failing to into endings

No. It's furry by Bones.

It's not just Japan, I can't remember the last time a piece of media I was reading or watching had a satisfying ending.

Watch Ginga Nagareboshi Gin instead

OVA ending was satisfying though. Had a kinda Dark Tower vibe to it.

The main thing I remember about it was that it had 4 recap episodes in the middle, around episodes 12 - 16. I guess they really messed up their budget planning / time scales.

Show had a pretty high tier ost.

Its furry shit at best, horribly boring wannabe artsy shit at worst. The wolves were unbearably annoying, it ran 4 straight recap episodes, and it tried way too hard to be deep.
Literally my most hated anime of all time.
I should mention though that I watched it before the OVA ending even existed, and that probably made things even worse.

Bad ass animation.
Shit ending (literally didn't make sense)
Cowboy bebop feels
Super feel inducing character conflicts
Great depiction of social issues (mostly racial)

Would watch again
But the greatest thing about it is its sound director

A lot of the books I read have good endings. Video games can be hit and miss. I haven't actually watched TV in a long time though.

+Yoko Kanno soundtrack
+Pretty nice production values

-Despite having such a fucking weird premise is stultifyingly boring
-Downer, nonsensical ending

>The main thing I remember about it was that it had 4 recap episodes in the middle, around episodes 12 - 16. I guess they really messed up their budget planning / time scales.

That's because of the SARS attack

I think it's underrated, if you want to feel something it's great. Amazing Kanno OST, a nice, melancholic atmosphere throughout, and an extremely depressing ending that left me sad for days. It's also well animated. The plot can get a bit nonsensical and it's slow paced but many characters get solid development, so if you care about them it's worth it.

If you're 13 and will take issue with supposed 'furries' and 'fujoshit' (aka wolf people and muliple male characters) then this isn't for you.

It's bad when you are a mental kiddo