I'm Mexican. Does that mean Richard spencer wants me dead?

I'm Mexican. Does that mean Richard spencer wants me dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtube.com/watch?v=bbdR_w6iIjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just... out of the way... somehow...

It means that you have to go back

Holy cone head

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

youtube.com/watch?v=bbdR_w6iIjc

Why would he want you dead?

Are you looking to make trouble? If so, you might have bigger problems than Spencer.

Anyone talking about Spencer is a JIDF shill... even Mexicans like you.

Only if you're illegal

I love cone spencer memes

He did really well in florida

1776 digits, hmmm

I think Richard Spencer has not really given any good speeches. I have listened to them, and like them. But really he isn't doing much to furthur the alt-right. I think there is a chance that he could be controlled opposition, or at least just a dumbass.

Well, I do.

Why does he look like Bert from Bert and Ernie? And where's Ernie?

No. Just wants you to go back, just like Trump.

if you're in muh country illegally; rope yourself, jose.

I want you dead.

Yes, he wants to kill your whole family and eat your kids.

Stay in Mexico and we have no problems.

>This bullshit.

Spencer isn't some jew shill. He just acknowledges that Isreal is a persuasive example of a jewish ethnostate. He just wants a similar white ethnostate.

Fucking Antifa trying to false flag.

fuck off nigger

You Mexicans really should be angry with yourselves, or at the very least your parents. Look at you. Mass invading your Northern neighbor, drastically shifting the culture of one of the most powerful and influential nations in the world. You are nothing more then rats. Useful idiotic pawns for the satanic jewish global kabal.

Richard Spencer doesn't think about you at all.

I love daddy spencer

This. He's an alien from the conehead planet and Spics are their favorite snack.

No it means he wants you to go back to your homeland and make Mexico a better place to live. White nationalists don't hate other races. We just want to have our own homeland.

Question everything.

Most of Sup Forums are non whites. That's why they hate Spencer. A real ethnostate would mean them moving out lol

why?

A simple solution for the corruption in Mexico is to send military troops to Mexico and combat drug cartels. Check points everywhere.
The Jew fears this.

no, he wants you to have a mexican gf and not let Chad take her latina puss puss with his bwc.

Because trust no one.

we all want you dead

Nightly reminder that evil bitch will never get my dick

lol you're really going to enjoy getting fucked by the Jews.