You have to choose to be one nationality, Indian or Mexican. which one would you pick and why?

You have to choose to be one nationality, Indian or Mexican. which one would you pick and why?

Mexican

There's at least a chance to be a castizo or a spaniard with Mexican, can you say the same with indian?

Mexican. At least they can use toilets, their women are infinitely hotter, and they have a Christian culture rather than a shit-tier pagan one.

Ive never seen an attractive indian women so

Mexican 100%.

Indians are the most disgusting beings on this planet

Mexican, not even a competition tbqh

Mexican, they dont poo on the streets

Is this a joke? Mexican. Everyone remember to sage shit like this.

Indian
I'd get to shit in the street and rape girls while they shit in the street.

If I also could choose the exact location to live, I wouldn't mind living in Sikkim or the North East of India tbqh.
If not, Mexico.

Mexico.

Gotta' liberate that Latina pussy!

Mexican. I'll have a comfy neighbor who'll protect me. If I'm a poo in loo I won't have toilet

I was going to say mexican because you can just hop the border, but aren't indians fucking everywhere too?
flip a coin and
>chainsaw my head off if spic
>jump on top of a train and get electrocuted if poojeet

Indian.
I always wanted to own a gas station.

I fucking hate both so I pick the one with the highest infant mortality.

Mexican and pray I'm a hidalgo

NIGGER SLIDE THREAD

I'D CHOOSE MEXICAN THEN JOIN A CARTEL TO FLOOD NIGGER HOODS WITH POISONED DRUGS, BUT JUST MILDLY TOXIC SO IT WOULD ACCUMULATE.

>Christian
This

Mexican, at least I border a first-world country. I don't have a problem with Indians, but I wouldn't want to be one.

Mexico. Walk back into America.

how the fuck do you compare india to mexico?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Mexican.

At least they're house trained.

Mexican. Who would want to be part of a country with a billion people.

Mexican. I could end up as a castizo or even a criollo, whereas even if I end up as a Brahman in India I still shit in the street

If Brahmin then Indian, otherwise Mexican.

Indian. Mexican girls are boxed shaped and ugly. You're a fool if you want to be Mestizo. Look who is over flooding the US with anchor babies, drug cartels, overall crime and sucking up the welfare state. Anyone who chooses Mexican has no self respect.

Mexican because of AoC

Fuckin' A holmes

Mexican because I can still stay white.

I would prefer to die.

None, I’d rather die.

Indian, hands down. They have a venerable culture they love that people the world over travel to participate in. Whatever "Mexico" is, it's so shit that 1/3 of its people have left it for America instead.

i'd kys tbqh m8

Mexican 100000%

Mexican

Never ever seen a cool Indian

Those aren't even always even mestizos, though. A lot of them are fucking pureblooded Indians, some of which don't even speak Spanish. God knows what they do when they're here, does anyone legal in America even speak Nahua? Mexico is an even cline from Spaniards down to Aztecs so you've got a solid chance of being white or at least white-presenting with like an indio great-grandparent. Meanwhile I can't even find demographics of varna in India but I'd bet the Brahmins aren't exactly breeding up a storm.

It's a shitty choice and you're probably going to end up subwhite either way but even a mestizo isn't as bad as a Dravidian.

White mexican.

Mexican without a doubt.

Go to wolfram alpha. Enter Mexico India in the query for a comparison. See if you still think that way. Add HDI to the query for a nice graph.

Most posters ITT already know

Are you a pajeet ?

>no one wants the bitch lasagna

>146059148
you failed in math pajeet.

9 M are not the 1/3 of 130 M

poojeet pls

Mexican. They make better food, have toilets afaik and I can just move to America.

I think everyone would choose being mexican over not pooing in loo

Mexican so I can jump the border when drumpf leaves.

>That white mexican without the cosmetics, instagram filter and plastic surgery

Definitely India

I am ready to be an economic super power by 2050

Indian.

At least id be accepted in America before a Latino.

mexican, my country is shit but not as shit like india

Indian. If they play cards right they could do pretty well in the future.

you can be a high IQ mathematician brahmin or something... and spics being violent cartel savages are a lot worse environment than designated shitting streets, anyways.

India is the worst country on Earth, second one is not even close. How is this even a debate

India

I don't want to live in a crime filled shithole country run by the cartel. Indians are too cowardly to commit crime so id rather live there.

Holy shit! This is worse than that Sophie bitch having to choose between Jews.

Go back to Mexico spic subhuman.

Mexican

Tequila, tacos, drugs, land.

>all these assblasted poos

>all these subhuman manlet spics thinking that being better than India is something to gloat about and have pride in

I would genuinely rather kill myself than live in Mexico.

like clockwork

Mexican, no Indian 4 inch penis.

If a woman, indian, if a male, mexican.

>Indian woman

Why? They're almost as low as Indian "men" in the social rankings.

t. b1 visa pajeet

>both shothole countries
>both have hairy women
>Indians more likey to be a doctor
>Mexico has donkey shows

Mexican

Damn OP,with this question you have actually reminded me that my life is not that bad.What the fuck?

lol at all the Mexis assuming I'm a poo because I'd rather be part of a 5000-year-old cultural practice than live in a mestizo, fourth-rate America. The Mexican people are okay, but it's obvious that pajeets are happier.

t. Faggot

India would decimate Mexico in a war

Maybe Mexican. Some burritoniggers are light-skinned and could pass as white, whereas Indians can't. They just have that Dravidian untermensch look to them that is difficult, if not impossible, to pass as white.

Mexican because I can get into America with relative ease and then BEAN your women.