The UP is rightful wisconsin clay...

The UP is rightful wisconsin clay. Its time for Russ Feingold to return to our state and lead us on a crusade to seize our rightful property from the degenerate and weak state of Michigan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-jkpi7TlkU
youtube.com/watch?v=gykOsBzpIhA
youtube.com/watch?v=ioO7brG1dOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't have to take this shit from your nigger government

Try faggot

Wisconsin is shit and the very idea of the UP touching your disgusting clay almost makes a rightful MI citizen want to wash their hands of it, but it will always belong to the best state in the Union.

nigga i'm gonna build up an army and fucking do you shithead, you really want to arm Travyon and Shitavious to defend it?

I'll wiscofag here.. I'll gladly come back to overthrow Superior and claim back what's rightfully ours.

WI sucks bigly. MI is wonderful.

Will trade Toledo for the UP. Sincere Regards, Ohio.

You can thank Ohio

take detroit and all of our niggers instead plz

I feel like the UP is an important part to making Michigan a red state

The UP is socially, culturally, linguistically Wisconsin. This is an indisputable fact. Furthermore, consider how much easier it would be to cuck Madison with their additional votes. Michigan is a lost cause anyway. Its time for Wisconsin to settle this score.

I agree, I'm down for the conquest. Tell me when to fly back

WOLVERINES!!!

Honestly happy it's like that, it causes the UP to be much less populated due to the isolation from the rest of the state. Most people in the UP are already wisconsinfags anyways

It's cold and there is nothing there. Nobody lives there. Why do you guys want it so bad?

Okay nigger.

ITS OUR CLAY!

lol originally it was Michigan and the Indiana territory (ohio, indiana, wisconsin) and Toledo used to be a city in Michigan's borders, Dinky Ohio needed it to become a state so we had a cold war over it and they ended up giving us thousands of miles of untapped wilderness so they could entertain the idea of being the center of industry in the united states.

Wisconsin has every right to be butthurt, but it was never your land to begin with because you couldn't convince enough people to move to your dumb state before grand ol' Michigan

That's the spirit! Now take Toledo in exchange.

>Wisconsin and Michigan fighting over who has the most acres of corn fields

>The UP is rightful wisconsin clay.
I thought this as a child. Then I actually visited the UP. Uppers are weird and I don't want them

Do you have one for Kansas?

Stay mad

I'm from Iowa, but I'll volunteer to fight for lebensraum in the UP. First though, the niggers and jews need to be driven out of the cities, into eastern Illinois (for now). All I ask in return is a small cottage and a few acres of land near the lake shore in Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. Acceptance into a neo-SS Order would be appreciated as well.

>to your dumb state

RUDE

seriously, i can't wait for the dc government to fall, i will be organzing a cavern of uhauls and campers based on the small business association listserv to arm their employees and sack fucking lansing. Within the goddamn month.

Keep kissing DCs ass, you dumb niggers. Its the only thing protecting you.

Milwaukee in da houuuse

It's kind of amazing Wisconsin keeps the niggers quarantined inside of Milwaukee while they've overrun and turned all its neighbor states into such absolute shitholes.

you will give 40 acres and a mule to settle the UP, but you must forgo your soybean growing ways.

ha!

drunk enough to start a thread eh, you cheesehead fuck! :D

Right?
The number of people who care enough to do something could prolly fill a shitty Midwestern barn

*you will get 40 acres and a mule to settle the UP

>Reporting in from the heart of Niggerland (Milwaukee)

The whole midwest should secede, the rest of the US is just holding us down. Why isn't this a thing? We have the largest reservoir of fresh water, the best schools, majority white, and the best conservatives.

Let's meme this into reality

because i don't want to be ruled by chicago apes

If only that were true. Check out the wonderful cultural enrichment they've been bringing to Madison.

Huh? Paul Ryan fired almost every teacher because they where entitled to to much money and insurance with "Their fancy degrees" then hired a bunch of millennials and hobo's with almost no education to teach.

As a result the test scores for kids plummeted to nigger/southern levels of retard.

Dude, madison niggas are just northern part, and they only beat up/rob chinks lol

NIGGAS DOING THE JOBS AMERICANS WON'T

lol this guy thinks teachers effect test score (pro-tip: student quality is the only thing that matters.)

Who is based Scott Walker? Teacher union members should be shot. Like we wouldn't notice your lies.

I have no real picture of Wisconsin other than swamps,forest, fields, and then cities down near chicago

literally a "who?" state, or maybe the finland of us states

Das Elſaß iſt Teil Deutſchlands

cali is burning today as foretaste of the fire that burns eternal that waits for all of its denziens

Strasburg je Pennsylvania

yes, a pity about their wine region

Fuck wississippi- the yoop, is a Bastian of light in an otherwise dark shithole, and I'm talking darker than tobis asshole dark too, not this mallado half ass planet x is lighting the sky dark, fuck you pussies, you couldn't handle the winters anyway, why you think the niggers stear clear -

Take it. They won't do shit. Crimea.

Russ Fiengold is a Madison kike. He isnt leading us anywhere. Other than that yes the UP is Wisconsin clay. They are fully Packers fans and they enjoy friday fish fry. Sounds like Wisconsin to me.

Michigander here.
Fuck you.
We gave up Toledo for that land.

Yooper user from Marquette here. The UP should be it's own country.

I could get on with that. Will my "Enhanced ID" get me across the Mack?

>Russ Feingold
Kys faggot, Ron Johnson ousting that Jew was the best thing to happen to this state, even better than when Walker went union busting

Fuck off nigger

yes he's a madison kike, but he also has a very wisconsin accent. Our current gay senator, Ron (Minnesota) Johnson has a fucking obnoxious MN accent. I can't STAND it!

Russ might be a kike, but he's a wisconsin kike. He sounds just like the kessler diamond dude!

compare:
wisconsin kike accent: youtube.com/watch?v=G-jkpi7TlkU
wisconsin kike accent:
youtube.com/watch?v=gykOsBzpIhA
minnesota faggot accent:
youtube.com/watch?v=ioO7brG1dOg

Do it already before the fucking LP muzzie/nig horde start colonizing.

Also, do something about Milwaukee already FFS.

Do it, we'd fucking dynamite the Mack for you so the trolls couldn't do jack shit and we could finally be free of those cucks.

Wisconsiner living in Ohio here. Gathering Ohio volunteers for a volunteer force to invade Michigan from the south. Time to prove how much you hate your rivals Buckeye scum.

I'm from Wisconsin and nobody wants or gives a fuck about the up. It's terrible. Also, the governor is walker, and he's been doing a pretty good job all things considered. I'll definitely vote for him again.

Lakes are a bridge in the winter you mongrel, you will never escape

Yup. Every Colorado nativeknows that Michiganders are the only ones who invade here from out of state who are tolerable and cool dudes and not total faggots.

Fuck off Ohioans and California subhumans btw.

Fuck you, you Swede infested hellhole. We Yooper Finns want nothing to do with you.

t. Eagle Mine.

ITT: Midwesterners are tricked into fighting eachother by the coastal jew when they should be focused on liberating the coastal states.

If it wasn't for UP, MI would've been blue this year

"liberation" of coastal states requires neutron bombs.

swede??? SWEDE!??! prepare your anus for the gulag, for such counter revolutionary insults.

Traverse City is a lib shithole.

we will give you boblo island if you take all of our niggers

>doesn't know anything about the east coast

>doesn't care about nigs, jews, fags

You fucking sconis can fuck right the hell off.

You shut your cheese-whore mouth or Michigan will invade Ohio again and take thr rest of your land.

>detroit
Lol

fuck you michinigger. I'm glad you took those yoopers, ya der hey.

Ontario stands with Michigan againt the Wisconsinite barbarians

>Russian feingold
As a person who grew up and currently resides in WI, go fuck yourself you Jew loving nigger.

barbarians?!?! You think that's an insult? Barbarians 'inherited' the roman republic, and we will 'inherit you as well, syrupleaf.

canada as always, doesn't matter.

russ has always done well by us, and he is one of us, even if he is a kike.

And his state fair milk stand is fucking delicious.

this pussy will be deported to minnesota

>more muslims than wisconsin
>more niggers than wisconsin
you aren't better than anything

Traverse is LP, not UP.

Finnic Yooperland > Norge/Sven Wisconsin.

While the niggers do mostly stay segregated in certain Milwaukee communities, Madison has gotten bad. I blame it on UW-Madison. Also towns like Beloit, Jefferson Creek & many Kenosha & Racine cities. I've said this before on here, I grew up in Milwaukee, I had two drug addict parents, I went to South Division HS and now reside in Pewaukee, as someone who grew up around niggers, there is no way out.. niggers are the lowest of low when it comes to the human race.

I moved to Milwaukee from Madison in January. Milwaukee is way better than Madison in every way. Milwaukee’s crime is pretty quarantined to the north side.

I'm sure you love giving your tax money to a bunch of niggers who have ruined the north side, the Lake Front, Shorewood, The Third Ward, Sherman Park. Spicy ruined the south side tho..

plenty of those in wisconsin from where I stand

Fuck off Cheesenigger lmao

.t Yooper

dude, where you having trouble with nigs in madison? I live on the isthmus, the most i see of niggers is a lot of goddamn beggars.

Yeah, like I said the nigger crime stays segregated to certain communities. Milwaukee is very segregated.. you can be cruising down Wisconsin Ave. and be in a Hmong communitie, the next in some nigger projects.

Wisconsin is gerrman you nigger

>Cheesenegro.
Dude, do you not eat juusto? What kind of Yooper would use cheese as an insult when we have the glorious and Superior (and illegal) juusto?

the funny thing about hmong is they are just as violent/stupid as niggers, but they are industrious so no one cares.

Technically, so is Michigan, but the Nordic fight is between the Nordic exclaves in these states.

People are doing their best to gentrify downtown Milwaukee. It’s acfually working slowly but surely. The north side is an absolute wasteland.

technically michigan is full of niggers and lebbos

UP is full of Finns and all things Finn with some Danish-controlled sectors (pasty, ftw).

In the town I grew up in (Republic), before it was abandoned when the mine closed, every fucking name in the phonebook ended in anen, inen, enen, or some weird Saami name.

I also love the fact I used to go camping/fishing on the Järvi River (Finns will get the joke) in Gay, Michigan.

thats great my man, you belong with us.
what, are you some dumb fucking coastie looking to get your coozie rocked?

Take it.

Just firebomb Saginaw while you're at it.

Please God, destroy this awful place.

Niggers are flooding into every city and town of Wisconsin. If you want to get away from them, you have to go into the woods.

No, that milk is from (((Herb Kohl)))

Anyone live in stevens point?