These were the ONLY people willing to stand up to globalism...

these were the ONLY people willing to stand up to globalism, cultural marxism and establishment that is systematically destroying the future of white people everywhere.
why did whites turn their backs on them? why did whites reject them? they were fighting for YOU future and the future of YOUR children!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&t=3m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is over there champ

Because "da joos" is a shill narrative. If they wanted to help the country they'd rally around the republicans and Trump instead.

>we will save white people by acting just like the enemies we pretend to fight

dont forget to sage.

they don't "blame da joos" you're isolating a single soundbite to strawman them. fuck off man. these are the only people willing to stand up and call out multiculturalism and cultural marxism for what it is. yes, jews have a lot to do with that, no they are not solely responsible and nobody on the alt-right claims they are solely responsible. you're strawmanning them because you want to keep putting down the only people who are out there fight for YOUR FUTURE and YOUR CHILDRENS FUTURE, you coward white man.

honestly if the white race rejects its own saviors because it has a problem with fashion or optics involving tiki torches then maybe it doesn't deserve to be saved :(
you fucking pathetic coward cuck.

>it's not the jews
>well maybe it's the jews
Fuck off shareblue your nazi larper shill narrative will never stop our movement

amazing how you can literally blame the people standing up and fighting against the problem for the problem.
this is what happens with stockholm syndrome, you pathetic rotten shameless bastard.

why do you need to rely on purposefully misrepresenting my comments? is it because you know you're full of shit, you know that i am right, and you can't argue on any sort of honest merits because your position has no merit??

there is only ONE group of people on this planet right now actively trying to prevent a world where your children grow up as racial minorities, hunted, oppressed, imprisoned, impoverished. you're siding against them because its easy in the short term. you're all siding against the few people that are actually trying to defend the future of your own families.

You're trying to be subtle with >da joos but it's not going to work. We've seen your tactics a million times on /ptg

sure bruh, whatever you say. i'm not subtle about anything. you're just a two faced subversive, nothing more.

>I'm not subtle
I know you're horrible at shilling, brock didn't have you suck cock long enough apparently

>shill calling me a shill because i actually support the white race
nice bro. cool. i'm sayin' cool. i'm sayin' good for you. i'm sayin' whatever you want me to say, you know? i'm a shill. sure. i'm a shill because i support the white race. not you though. obviously you are not a shill

The Jews are responsible for quite a lot:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&t=3m36s

You and them are all fucking morons.

if you are white and you don't support them then i can soundly say that YOU are the fucking moron. if you're not white then your opinion doesn't matter much to me.
:(

>BLM, Feminist marches and Gay pride
>nobody cares
>Whites protest a statue being removed
>entire world shits its pants
Why?

most of the people at that charlottesville protest specifically weren't even white nationalists. it was a protest organized by a number of black people, in fact. so there was a mix of all different ideologies there. the MSM narrative is a lie but......
it shouldn't matter either way. we live in a time of high racial tensions, and people need to face is they don't fight for white racial solidarity in the US and Europe, their children will become oppressed in the future. that is what is at stake here. a future for our children to grow up in. nothing else matters. none of their tricks. none of their "right or wrong" headgames. just the simple act of providing a place for your children to grow up and flourish and be happy and fulfilled and have their inalienable rights

I have little respect for herd animals, especially when they follow their owner so willingly to slaughter, thinking they're changing the world. Charlottesville was much ado about nothing. Fools fighting fools while the world watches.

>unironically calling the small group of people who are willing to stand up to the entire political and cultural establishment, literally at the risk of becoming political prisoners (as in the case of cantwell) "herd animals"
top fucking kek kid. that is the legit the toppest of keks i've ever heard bro. legit the toppest one.

You've wholly adopted a creed that isn't your own. You've appropriated it. That's perfectly fine for you and I hope that you find meaning in it. However...

> they were fighting for YOU future and the future of YOUR children!
>people who are out there fight for YOUR FUTURE and YOUR CHILDRENS FUTURE
>the white race rejects its own saviors
>there is only ONE group of people on this planet right now actively trying to prevent a world where your children grow up as racial minorities, hunted, oppressed, imprisoned, impoverished.
>if you are white and you don't support them then i can soundly say that YOU are the fucking moron

Do you not see that you are projecting your own beliefs on everyone else? Do you not understand that 1) People may not agree with your premise and 2) That there is a chance your premise may, in fact, be incorrect, fallible as you are?

>a future for our children to grow up in.

There is no "our". There is your children. there may be MY children. There is no "our children". These people acted of their own volition, without my request to do so, and, in my opinion, to no great desired effect.

no you are totally wrong because if you are white both YOUR children and MY children will both face the same negative consequences in the future due to their skin color, therefore when we think about them from a political point of view they are "our children".
it's not a collectivism vs individuality question, it's a simple pragmatic distinction that refers to real world consequences and happenings that will continue to manifest as time passes.

>alt right isn't fighting for our future
totally incorrect. this is literally the entire point of the movement. the entire point of every rally. every speech. every public appearance. every writing. every youtube video. every internet post. it's all for you and your family and the families of other whites like yourself, whose destiny you are actually tied to whether you like the collectivist aspects of that or not.
you can't sit and say "well im not a collectivist" when the country is ruled by hispanics and blacks who hate you for your skin color. that's where your ideology fails and your logic falls apart. stop being a sellout and start calling the problem out as it is.

Most people are sheep and have bought the narrative pushed by (((them))). It doesn't make sense to you to see people reacting that way because you're redpilled.

>both YOUR children and MY children will both face the same negative consequences in the future due to their skin color

Let's assume that's true. It doesn't change the fact that you're trying to browbeat people into a specific solution you've come to. Because these movements are not actually about "our". It's about "you". YOU believe this is the way things are. YOU believe this is the answer. YOU browbeat people into doing what YOU want because YOU see no alternative. This is whyyou do not need to collectivize at all. When collective action is necessary, it happens naturally. Forced collective action only leads to get-in-line-or-the-beatings-will-continue. You have drank the koolaid and you are actively encouraging others to drink the koolaid.

I will not be a part of the movement you want me to be a part of and that's that.

ok you're just doing mental gymnastics and randomly saying "no it's about YOU" without any substance. it's clearly and specifically a movement about you and your family and all other white people just like yourself. like that's just what it is. i can't argue with that fact. that's what it is at its very center. it's a movement that is advocating for YOUR own rights and you are hellbent on opposing it and trying to paint it as something selfish.

do you really honestly believe these people are putting their faces out there, being assaulted and attacked, risking life and limb, becoming pariahs and political prisoners, just because they're SELFISH?!?!??! WOW they have an awful strange way of showing SELFISHNESS because generally those are the actions and sacrifices of people who hold deep convictions about their future and the future of their people.

no offense bro but you're sounding pretty retarded.

Because no one thought about the image.

If they had just
>shown up
>held a rally
not brought Tiki Torches
>not called people niggers
>Held ground but not start shit

People would have been much more accepting when antifa came at them

Racial hatred must escalate now while white Americans are still in the majority

>Had they not brought tiki torches
This. It's bad optics. And it's a fire hazard.

>being part of the crowd and dressing a certain way just because everyone else was doing it
The alt-right is the nationalist bandwagon.

>do you really honestly believe these people are putting their faces out there, being assaulted and attacked, risking life and limb, becoming pariahs and political prisoners, just because they're SELFISH?!?!??!

No, I believe these people are doing this because they're foolish herd animals, as I said before. Well-meaning? Perhaps. Smart enough to see the trap they're walking in to? Unfortunately not. The pied piper is already leading them away and they don't have the good sense to question why they're following.

Nothing to be done about it.

While trump prepares to give amnesty to a million non-whites, continues to let in over a million legal immigrants, 100,000 migrant scum from africa and arab countries per year, refuses to build the wall. Why exactly would they rally around him you civnat cuck.

you people are talking about fashion and optics when there are serious, insurmountable political obstacles facing you in your futures. you're going to suffer later on in your life, as are your children, when this country becomes demographically destroyed. understand YOU are going to suffer PERSONALLY on a PERSONAL level. your future has been STOLEN from you and you are CONDEMNING the only group of people willing to risk their necks and stand up for you "because i don't like their tiki torches".

i've heard this a million times from young people since charlottesville and IF this is really how you children think then you don't DESERVE the futures that some people risk their lives and safety TO TRY TO BUILD FOR YOU.

i hope literally every single one of you faggots gets doxxed and raped to death you fucking niggers are ruining everything i swear to god

contain your autism and stay inside and let the big boys play politics, you fucktards don't understand what you're doing

you dont fight for me. fuck off with your self righteous bullshit

>claiming advocating for yourself and your people is "a trap"
wow ok stockholm syndrome, huh?
you're right, goy, just sit and let the globalists give it to you up your ass. you're actually really selfish and stupid to try to create a future for yourself. seriously.

BTW throwing some picture of heather heyer getting run over means nothing to me. heather heyer means nothing to me. we're talking about big issues here. real issues. a real future for every single white man woman and child in this country. if you really think anyone who understands the gravity of that is going to say "oh no, heather heyer died, i guess we should pack up and stop trying to provide a future for our children" then you're really massively out of touch.

but those "pack animals" you refer to, im sure they do think like that. and that's why frankly whites will probably lose. you'll prob get your way. your children will prob have no future and it will all be because of idiots like you, congrats bro. total congrats.

Wait. The white people I know peraonally think Cville went well

Who said I rejected them?

>makes a thread asking a question
>proceeds to spam it not letting any discussion occur

I think you might be serious?

don't understand what we're doing with what? how? by advocating for your rights and your future? do you really think if you just "be nice" then the cultural marxist establishment is just going to HAND you a future? wow, you really don't know how things work, do you? you REALLY don't know how things work i mean you REALLY don't if you believe that.

NOTHING will be handed to you. EVERYONE will do their best to steal your future from you. you are TURNING on your own group. you are TURNING on the people who you are inherently and intricately connected to whether you like it or not. this is YOU future and the future of YOUR family at stake and YOU are the one unwilling to fight. YOU are blaming the people who stand up against your oppressors and SIDING WITH your oppressors. this is the sickness of the white cuckoldry in the world today.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

my RESPONSE to you is "spam" and "not allowing a discussion to occur"? it's just a RESPONSE. this is certainly an interesting charge you are making against me now. boy, for sure. a REAL INTERESTING CHARGE that i am "not letting discussion occur" simply by responding to you in a calm and reasonable manner.

you are a literal retard

you may be fighting for us, but you're making things worse and more difficult for us

you people are fucking faggots, and yes, you clearly don't understand what it is that you're doing

People are shallow user, just deal with it. Its why the media are successful in brainwashing people to become stupid. Unironically the best way to change society is to become successful through a virtuous life, then after your financial future is set, rail against the jews.

>goy
>white children
>"our" future
>yadda yadda yadda

And this is exactly why you're going to lose ground. You'd best learn to play the game. Your adversaries have been playing it for decades and they've got their pieces right where they want them. Get some sense or lose. That starts with thinking for yourself.

There are many ways to stand up for your race, the best way being through self-improvement. All of these people flooding our country and undermining it will get what's coming for them, a white country cannot be run by non-whites, it's simply impossible. You can outlast hem and be better than them, and eventually you will come out on top no matter what. My strategy is homesteading, I want to learn to become self-sufficient and partake in the kike-economy as little as possible, and I plan to do it with other like-minded neighbors.

We even have a discord: discord gg/YP7wAY

Underrated

I'm Hispanic and I see what is happening to your race. You have until Trump is out of office and then there your fate is sealed. There are a lot of red pulled Latinos that are willing to side with you but you need to stand up for yourselves first.

This poster was created by a Latino named Sabo and was hung from the San Houston memorial by him and a white guy.

"Sam Houston"

paid shills, they want to contain us to this board and do nothing but complain

well i don't know if you're serious or not but posts like this are where the term "cuckservative" originated.
i'm sorry, you might be new to politics, you might have gotten into it in the trump era, but if you look around throughout political history you'll see that your strategy was tried for 50 years by conservatives and they just continually lost ground at ever_single_juncture.
you are NOT right. if you need something you need to FIGHT for it. IF there is a problem you need to NAME it. you need to CALL IT OUT and CALL ATTENTION to it. you CANNOT be playing this game of "lets make sure the liberals don't think too negatively about us" or "omg, but what will the liberals think if i say this objectively true thing!". THAT is how they win and how they have ALWAYS won.

you are WRONG i am sorry but history has consistently proven that your ideology here is WRONG on and BTW not that it might matter to you but it's also DISHONEST and MANIPULATIVE and i for one know that that matters to ME because i place an inherent value in the truth.

>it hurt

>:(
Please fucking kill yourself

You have completely missed my point. I never said placate liberals. I never said take part in the political establishment.

I said think for yourself.

Good job being a traitor to your race.

Like the taste of the white man's boot?

You made this thread to justify own opinions rather than letting others discuss among themselves
You weren't interested in what other people had to say to begin with

it hurt YOUR OWN FUTURE. that's who is hurt the most. it's very TELLING and very EXEMPLARY that the guy who sucker punched spencer was later found to be a literal shit eating cuck. that is the kind of MASOCHISM and SELF HARM that drives WHITE PEOPLE to turn on the people who are ADVOCATING FOR THEM. it's all about SELF HATRED and SELF HARM, IMO, when you can go out and violently and militantly further a political ideology that literally seeks your own denigration and ultimate extinction. picture related.
INB4 "it turned out that guy was dead" WRONG, that is what his poop mistress told a reporter when she was contacted after Sup Forums doxxed this guy. there's never been any proof or documentation provided that he is actually dead, only the claim of his poop mistress who was obviously trying to cover up for him so he didn't face charges and their precious antifa movement wasn't discredited any further. if you look at the picture this is 100% clearly the same individual no ifs, ands or BUTTS (get it? that's a pun! LMFAO)

Because the overwhelming majority of people still think Hitler was nothing more than a power-hungry liar who gassed Jews and was simply evil.

Very few people are actually aware of what happened between 1920 - 1945, and for god reason; for if they did, Jews wouldn't be allowed here anymore.

These guys started the flame and I'm glad they did that. They made us realize we weren't the only ones seeing our country go to shit, and might be the beginning to something bigger.

you are literally trying to claim that my taking part in a discussion is somehow shutting down the views and opinions of other people, this is a typical leftist tactic and it's batshit insane.
being subjected to views you disagree with are not infringing upon your rights or ability to take part in a discussion yourself. particularly not on a forum where you can post whatever you want and you don't even have to worry about being drowned out by another persons voice. what you're saying is just patently absurd.

that guy see more pussy [1] than youll see in your entire life

>There is no "our". There is your children. there may be MY children.
You're a teenager, or a hopeless fucking moron. This kind utter retardation only becomes popular right before a people go into terminal decline. When a nigger is raping your granddaughter, maybe you can give it a disquisition on NAP, and maybe it will dissuade from eating her after she's dead.

no i didn't, this is your comment right here >And this is exactly why you're going to lose ground. You'd best learn to play the game. Your adversaries have been playing it for decades and they've got their pieces right where they want them. Get some sense or lose. That starts with thinking for yourself.
i didn't miss any point. your point is that people on the right should play into the political correctness, worry about our optics, worry about how the MSM might see us and show us. i'm not misinterpreting anything. that was the oldschool neocon voters point of view. that was their strategy. it lost for them at every_single_turn in politics. if you're honestly still advocating for people to do that for all i know you might be a leftist just trying to sell us bad advice and bad tactics.

be honest and call the problem out for what it is. speak the truth and don't allow them to silence with you with their intimidations or fake moral judgements. that's the only way forward and the only way to win in politics. and that is what terrifies them the most because they know its an existential threat to them. that's why outlets like breitbart threaten them, or people like milo, because whatever you think about them those people have a talent for speaking the TRUTH and not being held back by their shitty politically correct rules.

yeah your right bro, if you're willing to literally eat a womans turds to get her to bone you, and walk around on a leash for her, i suppose you can get some women to bone you......sort of.........some times.
you're right man, you guys are the coolest.
>unironically defending shit eating cuckoldry as "cool"
welcome to the world of 2017 and antifa.

The masses are intelligent and are not rational. They never have been, hence the heavy levels of coercion throughout the history of civilization. The mass have to be moved in the right direction, or they'll wander off of a cliff and take civilization down with them. We're seeing what "freedom" leads to, the Third Worldization of the West, the death of noble men and high culture, social dissolution, plutocracy.

hitler was a stupid psychopath and warmonger to destroy more white people and make money
Prescott Bush and other american bankers laundered money for Hitler, how do you think he made his money to do what he did? he even got money from the Vatican lmao
Henry Ford gave him trucks and shit lol
hitler was not on our side

you're a retard, alt-right has just been born

OP is a genius

Things have been going just grand with politics as usual. "Who care abou Westun Civilazashun, cut muh taxes!"

no the united states was a free and sensible and right-wing nation for a long time until we began extending the vote to groups who shouldn't have it and didn't deserve it.
white, landowning males are capable of making these decisions, and with proper legal protections for the lower classes, so our government or the upper classes can never take advantage of them or exploit them, we can have a good, safe, productive, healthy RIGHT WING nation where people are actually FREE to do as they please and live their lives out accordingly, in a SELF DETERMINATE MANNER.
BUT in order for this to happen there needs to be a white ethnostate, no doubt. we can no longer continue to subsidize people who hate us and do not share our values and are unable to recognize the brilliance and monumental human rights importance of american civics.

polar opposite charges made back to back. cool.

Retard go back to pebbit

*not

eat shit and die you fucking nigger
just because you faggots are "fighting" for us doesn't mean you're helping
i unironically hope you die

Nowhere in my post did I say play into political correctness, worry about optics, worry about the MSM or any other such thing. You assumed that is what I meant and the reason why is because you're mired in a worldview that has nowhere to go. It is absolute in your eyes. You've been trained to hear whistles and queues where none are. You're fabricating what happened to fit into something you can understand because you cannot understand what was actually meant. That's because you aren't thinking for yourself. You're indoctrinated; playing part given to you by someone else.

This guy has a similar problem:
Implies that I would give a disquisition on the NAP (which I don't explicitly adhere to) as a response to my conceptual granddaughter being raped by a conceptual nigger. This was done because this person doesn't have a secure enough understanding of what I am saying, so they have crafted me an identity for them to attack, thinking they've accomplished something. They cannot fathom why I would say such a thing, but I can understand why they would say what they say.

what are you doing helping western civilization?

This. Stay at home and never orgainze IRL. Only idiots and government agents would do that.

yeah this is called stockholm syndrome. siding with your captors over the people that actually are trying to help you (and ARE helping you, BTW, they're the ONLY people helping you. it's not THEIR fault that people like you smack helpful hands away).
literally if it were not for people like you we wouldn't have issues like cultural marxism or white genocide to deal with in the first place. it never would have HAPPENED because it was ALWAYS people like you that represented the majority of american politics and rejected the voices of truth and sense in favor of god-knows-what delusion you have.

>Nowhere in my post did I say play into political correctness, worry about optics, worry about the MSM or any other such thing. You assumed that is what I meant and the reason why is because you're mired in a worldview that has nowhere to go. It is absolute in your eyes. You've been trained to hear whistles and queues where none are. You're fabricating what happened to fit into something you can understand because you cannot understand what was actually meant. That's because you aren't thinking for yourself. You're indoctrinated; playing part given to you by someone else.
writes all this instead of explaining what he meant
wew
this is some kike shit here

not giving the left unlimited ammo to endlessly push the "nazis are taking over america" narrative, for one

you retards have the subtlely of a fuckin baboon

>writing huge responses and multiple posts claiming "you are totally not understanding me"
>totally neglecting to expound upon his vague statements and actually try to explain himself
is it me? i mean are you really not seeing this? for serious??

The fire rises, user.

>be me
>tell user to think for himself
>user tells me to tell him what to think

I'm no one's babysitter, faggot. Figure it out.

>not giving the left unlimited ammo to endlessly push the "nazis are taking over america" narrative, for one
them sperging out gives our movement so much more momentum lmao
unless there is some massive rally where people are actually calling for a genocide or some shit then them calling us nazis does not hurt us at all

Aww, how sweet. I won't have future children though, Im a tranny. You can stop fighting for me now. Take the party torches back to walmart and get a refund, save your jobs and reputations, and do something bettter to save us like planting a damned tree.

how do you know hes not?
why is he not allowed to participate in a rally and have fun, with whom he considers his people?
why is that so bad?

whatever you say nigger
if we lose in 2018, it is 100% your fucking fault
if we lose those rust belt states that unexpectedly flipped red, it is 100% your fucking fault

please fucking put a bullet in your head

i live in ohio
it will be red lol

And what would happen when I did, user? You would immediately discount it because you're entrenched now. Let's face it, you wouldn't listen.

This is exactly why you'll have to figure it out for yourself. In the meantime, hopefully you morons won't cause society as a whole to throw the baby out with the bathwater with your tonedeaf actions.

lol you're full of shit you say "this starts with thinking for yourself" here but it's clearly just an aside to all of the other stuff you're saying, which is what i said you said, which is what you're claiming you didn't say.
i think the truth is that after you read my response you realized that what you said is stupid or at the very least indefensible, so now you're trying to sidestep and claim you meant something totally different when you obviously didn't.

omfg just admit it it's not like anyone cares dude, it's an anonymous message board your face isn't attached to it, nobody is going to judge you for saying something dumb that didn't make any sense.

o you said 2018
either way its fine up here, seriously

>You would immediately discount it because you're entrenched now. Let's face it, you wouldn't listen.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

im not "entrenched" in anything dude lol i am just talking to you. you keep claiming you have this mysterious secret message that you won't expound on, i dunno, like you're merlin and you know the secrets of magic or something but you're just keeping it from us. i dunno bro. go be a wise old wizard somewhere else if you're going to keep playing this "i have this super important reason why you're totally wrong but i won't tell you about it" game. lmfao. or don't. whatever. it doesn't matter i suppose its just nonsense.

White males have consistently voted in favor of the evolution of modernity, or barely raised their voices to stop it. When most of them are urged to care, they get enraged by the implication that they've been retarded, degenerate, and/or selfish, and cling even more firmly to their ways as protest. "I'm not rayciss!" It's fucked. A Traditional mannerbund needs to rule, and ensure that non-Traditional influences are not allowed to infect the minds of the masses. Duty and noble living, not "freedom" to degenerate and shirk duty. There has to be standards, with all of state, economy, society, culture, etc. marshaled to support/enforce them.

OP is pathetic. Because no one cares about what white trash has to say about the losers of a war against America. P.S. It sends a great statement to white people when they killed a white girl while protesting "for whites".

>White males have consistently voted in favor of the evolution of modernity
this just isn't true. not as a majority. white males are the single most right-wing group on the planet and always vote for individual rights and freedoms over big government and leftism. the only thing this can be said about is that fucking womens rights meme with regards to giving them the right to vote. and that was a fatal error. so write it into the constitution that women can't vote next time. plain and simple. problem solved.

No, they are a bunch of faggots who aren't accomplishing shit. Until an actual revolution happens you are all just LARPing.