Opinions on the EU Sup Forums. Will it fail?

Opinions on the EU Sup Forums. Will it fail?

I think it's unanimously agreed it should fail. Whether it will or not will be determined by making sure Brexit happens and we get a good enough trade deal. This is why we need Corbyn as far away from number 10 as possible.

>unanimously agreed
by Sup Forums

the eu is the european attempt to become more powerful than the us, it will fail because all european countries are already puppets of america

its obvious it will fail. brexit will drastically speed up that inevitability

You'd be surprised. the drama of the French election proves a change in outlook, people have been having second thoughts on their handling of the refugee crisis, and they're refusing to mediate the Catalonia situation in any way, shape or form. One of the most biggest promises of originally joining the EEC was for more mediation and diplomacy in issues like this. Even on the most left wing sites like Twitter, it's becoming a more and more two-sided argument.

The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure.

Anyone think Austria will now leave?

>I think it's unanimously agreed it should fail.
No it isn't. Germans are still very supportive of the EU.

>making sure Brexit happens
will happen
>and we get a good enough trade deal
will not happen. The EU will fuck the UK sideways just to prove that you can't get out.

The other way round. Brexit will fail and consolidate the power of the EU dramatically.
Denmark is, legalistically, the closest to the UK but they aren't inclined to take the same route it seems. Let's wait and see whether Italy gets out of the Euro.

>they're refusing to mediate the Catalonia situation in any way, shape or form.
What? That's one of the few redeeming qualities of the EU. That they don't get involved in the interior affairs of Spain.

>One of the most biggest promises of originally joining the EEC was for more mediation and diplomacy in issues like this.
No, it wasn't.

Pepe wills it

Pretty simple

If the EU remains then Europe is economically, culturally and demographically obliterated within 20-25 years time.

It's hard to know where this relationship started, probably with German guilt from the war, but Germany's always been sucking up to the EU, and the EU's been rewarding them with more funding, and more say in laws and discussions. I can only imagine Berlin being the future capital city of the United States of Europistan.

Yes, the EU's been really vitriolic with their passive-aggressive comments about the UK to the press with the BBC making it front page news. That's only making themselves look whiny on an international front, and if the negotiators play their cards right, they can easily use the EU's irrational spite against themselves and get a whatever trade deal. Not great, but if it's any better than World Trade rules, it'll do.

the eu is actually just a scheme to steal tax money and force peoples attention elsewhere,
by introducing massive amounts of immigrants, and forcing people to fight for scraps.

its set up to eventually fall. and by then the EU elites will have relocated most of the funds to their private accounts.

>Germans are still very supportive of the EU.
that they are, but the question remains, will they be as supportive in the coming years now that the EU will become poorer and poorer and demand more and more taxes from the german people.

>Brexit will happen
I doubt brussels og mufti merkel will allow it.
they're scared shitless of dissent.

There's a conspiracy theory somewhere on /pol that the EU was set up by Jews to follow America into multiculturalism, because it's easier to control one government than 30.

It's already failed. It will be gone in 5 or 10 years.

Not a conspiracy. The EU is run by unelected kikes.

it's probably because the European parliament is like 20 % jews. and many of the people in
the commission are and have historically been Jewish.
It's set up as a coal and steel union between the european nations, with ties to the us market. but the disgusting idea of exploiting all peoples of europe for money, and eventually holding them hostages predates the 2nd world war.

few people seem to notice the amount of money the EU sucks out of their countries. I've never been able to see anything constructive come out of the EU, its a union limiting the European market and overtaxing all trade, while demanding lots and lots of money from all nations for hiring ex-politicians and giving them astronomical wages.

>and demand more and more taxes from the german people.

The Germans love paying tax. It will only make their love stronger.

They probably love bondagesex as well, seeing as they are raped daily by their government and the EU.

Absolutely, the worst play by the EU has been to attack those who simply want to remove themselves from it with petty punative measures meant to inspire dread and fear (terror).

It creates the notion, this isnt a state, its a prison. I breaks the original contract.

It'll fail alright; there's nothing the petty inhabitants can do about it.

>It's hard to know where this relationship started, probably with German guilt from the war
That's something the rest of world likes to believe. But the fact is that we are still trying to rule over Europe.
Not memeing.

>Yes, the EU's been really vitriolic with their passive-aggressive comments about the UK to the press
Yes, it's very very noticable whenever there's a press conference about Brexit. They are incredibly butthurt.

>Not great, but if it's any better than World Trade rules, it'll do.
You're really easy to satisfy Britbongs.

>But the fact is that we are still trying to rule over Europe.
Its not average germans in general though
EU is tainted by corruption, its rotten to the core.
Germans are one of the peoples constantly losing out these days, and we can only expect that to increase in the future as the rotten carcass of the EU bloats with politically correct gas, ready to explode and erupt into a European civil war.

>Its not average germans in general though
Maybe not consciously but subconsciously. And in the think tanks it's definitely spoken out. Of course in the context of the EU only.

It's so definitely going to fail that I'm starting to believe it was deliberately coopted and made to fail (not by Britain). I mean the introduced the Euro when people like Milton Friedman were dead set against it.

>"Will it fail"
I fucking hope so.

It should expand and become the United States of Europe. That would be based.