Anti-shill tactic

I've analyzed them, and concocted a perfect foolproof anti-shill tactic: Pizzagate.
It hurts them the most. It's the one they want hidden the most. And so, if we show that the more they poke the hivemind, the more Pizzagate, Elsagate, and etc. they end up uncovering. They'll shriek at first, "Muh Pizzagate is false." They'll try to debunk it. Ignore that, and just focus on propaganda blitzkrieg.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/congress-start-congressional-investigation-into-child-sex-abuse-in-hollywood
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=t8mSFDh5Glo
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
infowars.com/see-the-groundbreaking-film-that-exposes-hollywood-pedophilia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls'_Last_Tour
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shills hate this picture.

This one's simple and straight to the point.

i really need to fill up my folder

To be a true demon worshiping jew you must sacrifice the most pure thing, a baby, and consume it. Also Sabbatean-Fankists are taught that the most deprived kind of sex is not rape, hence why pedophilia is their top choice of perversion.

Bump

Gore also gets rid of shills and raiders

change.org/p/congress-start-congressional-investigation-into-child-sex-abuse-in-hollywood
Sign it even though it's fucking Change.org

>change.org
You're better off invading polls, or other medias like that. No one signs that shit because it makes you give personal info.

>Pizzagate.
>It hurts them the most

lol at Sup Forums

grow up kid

If the parents don't give a shit about what happens to their kids why do you? It's obvious when you post a nude drawing of a kid covered in pizza slices that you too are a pedophile. These kids were better off aborted than born into a world where they're sexually abused which turns them into pedos themselves.

>loli hentai is the same as being a pedo xD

Just leave... please...

>that
>loli hentai
You need your eyes checked retard. You're not helping your cause if you say you care about sexually abused children and you post a suggestive drawing of a child.

But if we grew up, you wouldn't want to fuck with us.

I remember seeing stats about wthe cuties around washington dc having the highest child abduction rates in the US. Anyone know sources where to find these stats? It seems they were purged.

Pizzagate primer

Htpp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

that's like saying if you went to see saw you can't be outraged at a murder, retard. Once is not fucking real.

The Northwest and Midwest have a lot too.

Shut up. Fuck off. Do you dickheads not even care about what you're actually doing? All these fucking bullshit conspiracy theories of yours about Vesuvio's, and whatever other places accomplish nothing, you're not doing anything except being mean to people just struggling to make a living Why the fuck do you have to be assclown like that and just make them lay off people? Fuck off!

DHS Blue Campaign Ad:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

You're a fucking retard too. OP is trying to spread the word about a conspiracy while posting lewd drawings, that's like advocating animal rights while promoting KFC. No shit it's not real, but the artists who make the drawings use references so that makes you second hand pedophiles.

You sound upset.

I am. A few years ago it was reported that more than a thousand foster homes matched up with the homes of sex offenders in California. Sex offenders get paid by the state to diddle some poor kid and government continues to pour billions of dollars to keep funding this shit. All I'm saying is stop posting that stupid picture. You can't win against these people. People who investigate CPS get killed. People who try to reform the laws get removed from office. People who try to make amendments won't get support because foster homes make big bucks.

>You can't win against these people
At least you tried.

What if it was your kid? Not worth your life?
They must all pay.

better image
>looks at OP
>tunnel visions and only looks at pizzagate
Holy fuck you're predictable
>Advocates against pizzagate in previous post
>"I'm one of you, goyim, but stop doing things going against us, it's useless!" tactic

A pedophile mafia, counting among its members and clients the cream of the global elite of the civilized world, kidnaps children for the purposes of rape and sexualized murder throughout the civilized world.

The idea that Comet Pizza was operating openly as a distribution centre for underage white slaves was disinformation circulated to throw the unwary off the scent and discredit anybody demanding a proper investigation of DC's pedo mafia.

The pedo mafia are monsters. They're not stupid.

>meme flag
>unrelated to actual topic
>"I'm one of you, goyim, but stop doing things going against us, it's useless!" tactic

good idea

>Where'd that thumb go

That's his left hand. Jesus Christ.

Bump

Leaf, look at . Have you no self awareness?

Just stop, please.

Those were the days.

If you guys want to focus on actual issues and try to actually put a wrench into trafficking networks, then check these threads out:

/HTG/: (ignore shill threads)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//

/ATG/ (new version of /HTG/ that stands for anti-trafficking general)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//atg//

Purple Revolution Threads: (a very important topic that involves George Soros amongst many other big players).
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Great. Thanks.

I never expected to get so much data from this shit. Holy fuck they played themselves.

>Downvoting on Sup Forums
I wish I was autistic enough to actively investigate every day.

find your subject and be autistic about that

I think you would be rather tickled to know that in your search for knowledge on shill tactics that you are completely unaware of the spook in your thread right now.

Let's try it. Pizzagate.

It's too late at night to bait Jimmy Comet into these threads.

jewish privilege.

you think ya shit hot dontcha

You amuse the Fat Templar.

GTFO Pizzagate shills!

Ever heard the expression "never interrupt your enemy whilst he is making a mistake?"

If Comet Ping Pong was the wrong track to go down then they wouldn't have needed to create a false flag there (1 tard waving a gun around). They were and are sitting a little less comfortably. We are on to somehting hence they think by throwing Weinstein under the bus as well as co-opting the narrative with the #metoo bullshit they can contain the fire

>The pedo mafia are monsters

Yes

>They're not stupid

No, but whether they got complacent or drunk with power the mask is slipping

I do what I can.

You're right, it really is getting late. Now that you remind me it's starting to catch up to me how tired I'm getting. Let's save this all for tomorrow anons, we all need our beauty sleep.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=t8mSFDh5Glo

Watch out folks, she's going all out.

pizzagate is bad, but elsagate is much much worse. the scope of it is absolutely unreal. I really wish I could say more.

I'm a man you ignoramus.

There are lots of things they dont want to talk about

Go get your beauty sleep.

this potentially kills the shills too

i may work on some infographs soon

Das it mane. Glad to see some people know what's actually important right now.

You seriously couldn't have thought I was female this whole time could you? Otherwise that's a rather petty insult.

I certainly think you're something alright.

>Thats his left hand, retard. (you)
>fuck you faggot, don't bully the retarded kid

You're my fuckin hero, dude.

I feel like I've seen you before. Did you watch a certain 2d stream on game development?

I take that as an insult from you. You have to be retarded to think I was a fem user.

You must have me confused with someone else.

2 things stop shills:
>pizzagate
>smug anime grills

Especially smug best eva grill

They are everywhere. Fuckin scum, execute them all, who would honestly give a fuck if we executed them? Pedophilia should be one of the only crimes that warrants execution, if its pedophilia with a child that hasnt hit puberty it should be 100% executions, after puberty could bring in edge cases so a proper sentencing should happen, before puberty there is no argument, no loopholes, you get executed.
infowars.com/see-the-groundbreaking-film-that-exposes-hollywood-pedophilia/

>not seeing that his thumb goes down in a grasping manner

>watching violent movies makes people violent
>having a pet makes someone canadian
>drinking a beer a day makes someone a raging alcoholic who dui's

kill yourself

If only you guys really knew shill tactics like I do. Dedicated shill groups are much worse than anything you'll see in a pizzagate thread, I assure you.

you have peaked my interest
explain

>Dedicated shill groups are much worse than anything you'll see
Horrifying. I bet they're the types to create fake threads and then create an atmosphere of "hehe, don't research this goyim. research this specially prepared conspiracy theory made just for you."

REMINDER: FALL OS KIDNAPPING SEASON

>REMINDER: FALL OS KIDNAPPING SEASON

He means pretty much a bunch of oldfags who have a legitimate understanding of how to piss you off and manipulate you unlike some average redditor would. Oldfags are mostly people who've spent a good portion of their life here and now believe the 'edgy' position is to try and piss off Sup Forums, even though we're still laughably small minority IRL, the oldfags are just actually boredfags who drank the "irony is life" koolaid.

It has to be done

I was one of the two original OP's for /HTG/ threads. They've had two different shill groups in them. Also dedicated shill groups are way worse than that. They put shit in their images, argue with you constantly, spam the living hell out of your thread, do anything to demean you and annoy you, derail, make shit memes against you, everything. Some of the shills were even operatives to my knowledge. One would post pics that were a kind of visual trick that would mess with you mentally that I myself happen to know of as well. Also had one really annoying HUMINT CIA shill in the threads shit posted loli shit and antagonized everyone constantly. I think they intentionally posted the worst possible music in the threads too, shit was like hearing seals dying or something.

What the fuck is your problem

What the fuck are you talking about? What kind of "self" bullshit are you trying to entangle in this? This is some dreamy, bizarre thing about pizza places, not about no fucking repulsive moose shooting lumberjacks. You're so blind and delusional about this you have to cram in some "profound" "awareness" of "the leaf"?

I'm totally aware of what there really is to be aware here. About the people in the community that really love Vesuvio's and then have to deal with all the shit you fucks pull against them, just because you think it's fucking funny! I'm aware of how you jam up their phone lines when people are trying to make their orders, or how you make fake orders to them, or the stupid connections fabricated between them and Jian Gomeshi, or all the other complete nonsense. Fuck you, it's pathetic, leave people alone!!

>mfw mods could've solved this problem but they don't
Every time.

Nothing, nothing at all. You definitely earned a spot on that list as you should be well aware.

kys
yeah and this makes sense

Are you leaving breadcrumbs on purpose?

Leave my music tastes alone.

>be mentally ill autitic incel
>no drive or ambition
>depressed
>no social life
>spend majority of time online
>wants to feel important
>(autistic brainstorm intensifies)
>OH I KNOW! IMMA SAVE DUH KEEDZ!
>willingly dive into a rabbit hole with no exit
>take larpers seriously
>believe in photoshopped pictures produced by trolls
>take minor coincidences as 100% proof of a pedo cult
>join a discord hosted by a pizzagate “investigator”
>gets put on a watchlist

I mean, I suppose it's around the same level of your art...

get a load of this "Sup Forumsack"

Jimmy Comet showed up after all.

I thought I filtered by this pasta already?

Are these the faggots you're talking about? I mean, he literally put a Kekistan flag and posted an autistic greentext.

I deserve this.

The problem with pizzagate is the simple fact that no one investigating this bogus conspiracy theory has yet to provide any concrete evidence of satanic pedo cults running the country. You kids claim that alefantis has a basement and when you were proven wrong you sperged the fuck out and stormed his buisness with a rifle and shot up the place. I know the majority of you are trolls in search of “LoL cows” but some of you are mentally unstable and shouldn’t browse these threads because these trolls are preying on the fact that you are mentally inept and want you to do something dangerous and illegal.

Anyways this thread isn’t politically relevant so I reported it, hopefully a mod will take notice and start moving pizzagate threads to /bant/

i love it how some people say the pizzagate is real but deny the vatican child molestations, cuz muh religious feefees. do a good job and after you exposed the hollyjews do the vatican too.

Got you covered

Sauce plox
This is definitely a bot
>Doesn't reply
>Copypasta greentext
>Kekistan flag

>posts photoshopped picture
>claims this is evidence

Yea I think it’s time you drink some warm milk and head to bed little guy. Wouldn’t want to have nightmares over this stuff, now would we?

I don't recall any kekistani flag posters. They spammed the Frank dox pics all the time and were way more annoying than that. One uses proxies all the time with rare flags. I haven't seen as many of them around actually. But the last time that happened they just got replaced by another shill group. You'll see them in /ATG/, especially if A5 posts in there.

What happened to the user who couldn't get riled up and was infallible? Don't antagonize people when you can't take it yourself is the lesson you should take from all this.

What's that even supposed to mean? It's pretty straighforward, you're stirring shit up for a really swell local pizza place of ours and you're fucking dicks for doing it, what's so confusing about that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls'_Last_Tour