Are green eyes a good signal for pure hu-white genetics?

Are green eyes a good signal for pure hu-white genetics?

It seems only Europeans have eyes like pic related.

I thought that was brown.

I have eyes like that, and I was told they were brown.

They are Green-Hazel. Depending on the lighting they can look either green or very light brown. I think mine look darker in the summer due to increased melanin production in response to UV rays.

Last American chick I banged had the most gorgeous green eyes with a slight golden tint near the centre of the iris.
I will always remember her eyes, of when she smiled.

My eyes are this color, and change colors to blue, born blonde but now dark brown hair.
I'm Puerto Rican and look European.
Spaniard family tree.

what are mine?

you might unironically be colourblind...

Shit-tier.

Post yours, also explain why shit tier, my father has blue eyes, and my mother has hazel eyes.

Green eyes are the master race. Eye color war when?

*blocks your path*

Somebody is talking shit already.

Kek confirms you are colorblind.

Mine are green but not like OP. When I say green I mean they are literally the color green with out a spot of brown. It's really weird.

My mom had green eyes, now they're grey or light-blue. Is that normal for aging? I'm looking forward to sweet grey eyes

Most green eyes tend to be "green-blue" but not some cyan "mixed together" type thing, a little of both.

>brown
The fuck?

It is of my opinion that if you have Green, Blue, or Hazel eyes you are white, people will argue only blue is white, but there are alot more white people than just those with blue eyes, we need to come together as whites.

TLDR, as long as you dont have shit brown (dark brown) and you have caucasian features, chances are you are white.

What color are mine?

According to Varg you're not.

just having those eye colors does not make you white, theres a checklist

Just trolling. Meant it in the sense that your eyes are light brown. My mom has blue eyes, dad has brown eyes. I have hazel eyes.

Yes Green eyes are European and god tier
Pic related my Aryan eye

Was about to say, lol.

That and a hooknose, there isn't much else to study cept' a person's genes.

Blue-green with that amber ring

>Tfw entire family has green and blue eyes
Feels good tbqh

Blue is the master race

CIA datamine thread

>cia biometrics bread

That eye is gray Cori

Heard a fun factt where Turks have highest amount of hazel/green eyes

Next thread to measure whites

Tru that brother

I have that same color. Funny thing is that I never paid that much attention to my eyes and the one time that I did, I was freaked out by the yellow ring and googled to see if there was something with me.

Show vag

Show bob

sorry for shit quality but my eye color. Are mine superior?

they are as light blue as they come

No it's not

>'m Puerto Rican
SAGE

>t.turkroach

thank Odin we have Varg to bless us with his endless wisdom and youtube videos.....

Gross hazel eyes. Yuck.

Found a pic of your dad.

There is a spectrum from a more bluish green to a more greenish brown (aka hazel). Hazel eyes are more common, and "true green" eyes are more rare. That said, I look at pictures of examples of supposedly "true green" eyes online and they look identical to my eyes that I always called hazel. Most green eyes will have flecks of gold in them. The fewer the flecks of gold, the less hazel they are.

Green and hazel eye color are rare overall, but strangely it's not distributed to Northern Europeans exclusively. I've seen plenty of Arabs with green eyes. What was surprising to me is that hazel eye color is expressed in mixed race people who have a hazel-eyed white parent. I have white/black nephews and all three of them have hazel eyes.

No, I know a Jewish girl with green eyes just like that

>> I have white/black nephews and all three of them have hazel eyes.

Bullshit and they're roaches.

Honestly, I never really paid much attention to my eyes either, I always knew about the amber ring, but I just noticed that there was a hint of blue in there.

semen

T.butthurt faggot

My eyes are gray, but look blue when I wear blue and look green when I wear green. All the time outside of that they are gray. Am I hu-white?

My jewish great grandfather has light blue eyes.

mine look similar. is it actually green, though? do pure green eyes exist, or do people just call this yellow + light blue mixture green?

Boy I can almost smell the sarcasm from here!

Anyone here -O blood type master race?

any retard that posts a picture of their iris on Sup Forums deserves what they get

The U.S. rolled out new facial recognition systems into licenses. Not sure how accessible that information is, but you could possibly be found by your eyes.

If you value you anonymity don't post your picture.

Sage

Green eyed folks are honorary aryans

Hey, I'm not the one who got knocked up by Tyrone. Don't blame me. I'm just making an observation most people here would probably find interesting. Examples of mixed race people with black skin and hazel eyes like aren't that rare.

"Being scared of the CIA"

Mine are blue-green yellow ring master race. You have mixed eyes. Why would I be butthurt?

What about amber eyes?

Those are so disgusting wtf

"Posting your photo ID on the internet"

Of course the greatest leaders have either blue or green eyes

Does anyone else with green / hazel eyes find they change colour slightly depending on season?

I've seen more non-whites with green eyes than with blue eyes

cool

I got a gun and some will, come fuck me up. honestly not worried.

fuck the federal government desu.

Can't find it anywhere but stupid yahoo answer type stuff

> "According to a 2010 study including over 8000 samples, light eyes(including light-mixed eyes) in Europe reach greatest distribution in Finland(at 89%), followed in descending order by Sweden, Norway(88%); Estonia, Denmark(85%); Latvia, Ireland(83%); Scotland(80%); Lithuania(78%); The Netherlands(76%); Belarus, England(74%); Germany(70%); Poland, Wales(68%); Russia, The Czech Republic(65%); Slovakia(63%); Belgium(60%); Austria, Switzerland, Ukraine(53%); France, Slovenia(50%); Hungary(43%); Croatia(40%); Bosnia and Herzegovina(38%); Romania(33%); Italy(30%); Serbia, Bulgaria(28%); Spain(25%); Georgia, Portugal(23%); Albania(20%); Turkey and Greece(18%). Analysis of the results demonstrates that the overall average frequency of light eyes in Europe is 50%, with 68% in Northern Europe and 30% in Southern Europe.

In the Middle East and North Africa light eyes reach an average of 8%, with 18% in Lebanon, 15% in Armenia and Syria, 13% in Israel, 8% in Iran, 5% in Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Iraq, as well as 3% in Saudi Arabia.

Brown eyes are sign of superiority.

kek

Fucking flash ow fuck not even a good/representative picture

Im european?

Sewage water putrid green.

lol and sideways fuck me

>It seems only Europeans have eyes like pic related.

You haven't looked hard enough at people from Central Asia

Now there are many reasons for this - movements of people from Europe both to and from the Steppe through out the last 5000 years - and you could say those people have significant European admixture (They do), but It becomes a problem when you start claiming that Green eyes are European, and yet you would also put up a barrier that excludes Steppe people from being considered "White" when they also have Green eyes.

Im Irish and Scottish and even though everybody in my family has blue eyes I somehow ended up with hazel eyes. Its one of the rarest colors so at least Im not a basic bitch blue eyed fag.