What defines "white?"

What defines "white?"
or better yet what defines European? I dont like the word "white" i think its be over used to undermined the different cultures and ethnic groups in Europe.

The Master Mindset.

Every person there except the last 4 are white. No one is actual physically "white" unless they look like literal vampires. I just define it as european. The term "white people" was meant to be vague so jews can pin the blame on someone and let goys fight about who and who isn't white.

Fuck yourself kike

im not. Im sure you want to argue that.
Im not one of the fools who defines European as having blonde hair and blue eyes.

Im saying that we should layout what is defined as white.

Do you go by the one drop rule? or do you hold up pictures of people next to other and determine from that. I think Caucasoid or indo-european is too large a reference and that Caucasoid/indo-euro is not white but is instead a broad term.

Like human, obviously everyone is human but some people are african and others are asian but the seperation is great and just because africans are human doesnt mean they are asian.

>The term "white people" was meant to be vague so jews...
i dont think thats true, i think maybe you could say that for the last 80s years that might be true but the term "white" people was even used by the founding fathers.

You can argue its over use is jewish in origin but im not sure if the world itself is.

that was meant for

What about brown eyed gingers?

those eyes look photo shopped.

That one is up for debate to some degree, but i would concede that if the origin of red hair is not white, They are pretty much all white at this point.

of course. But just because you had one arab or black relative 2 thousand years ago doesnt mean you have their DNA.

It would be incredibly hard to prove you relation to someone if you go 5 generations and nearly almost impossible if you went back 10. you can actually breed the DNA out of a group of people over generations.

What kind of coward is too afraid to even share what country they live in.

what kind of coward deletes post?

own what you say.

lmao you mad

I unironically think we should adopt, and insist, on "people of no colour".

yeah but that would imply that any sort of tan would no longer make you white.

says the jew trying to derail a thread that isnt polarizing.

>italians aren't white grrrrr

>mfw when light skin medium hair but very dark eyes

same. My hair was blonde until I was like 6 and now it's brown.

some arent and some are.

Italy is country that has had large amounts of people moving in and out over millenniums. So ancient port areas may not be very "european: but more rural and secluded may be very european. lines can be blurry.

That common and natural.

Blonde hair allows for more sun light to reach the skin which allows more vitamin D to be produced. As you get older you need vitamin D less and camouflage more so your hair darkens.

its less common in women because they need more vitamin D through their lives because of pregnancy and menstruation.

If you’re of European descent, you’re white. I prefer “Euro-American” over “white”.

The us was founded by white people so that's redundant.

Pol only considers north italians white.

The real question is, are Slavs white??

No. Even better.

I would say that slavs are white.

>southern europeans
>white

Whiter than you, amerishit.

is that bruce jenner on the bottom right?

take off the flag, no one is going to take you seriously or give any credit to what you are saying with it on.

Pink Nipples

This is the only true answer

Good. Pol will still question it forever tho :/

White was alwyas meant to be an obtuse term, but generally speaking it meant anyone who wasnt asian or black. Even arabs were considered white sometimes.

POC implies white people and everybody else. I'm ok with that.
But if "we're all the same", that means white people have no colour. I say call them on their bullshit labelling. PONC4life yo.

The middle east is literally in asia though.

technically you can't be white unless you're american/canadian/possibly australian since its only in these countries that the designation is a recognized legal term
in european countries you more often designate your nationality or at the very least if you're 'caucasian' which all native europeans are

white is fake you are just making these to take the notice off of whats really going on, notice how nearly the entire catalog is white posts like this.

Enrique Iglesias is half filipino

people whose primary genetic contributors are the anatolian netolithic farmers, western hunter gatherers, and yamnaya
yes sardinians are white

The Middle East, especially Anatolia (now Turkey), was literally the first region of the world called Asia, by the ancient Hellenic people.

From enrique iglesias to the left, whites.