Minnesota Thread 2

Can Minnesota go red in 2018? Continuing discussion from last thread.

To all you immediate naysayers, be reminded that Trump lost Minnesota by less than 1%.

Other urls found in this thread:

tawakalmoneyexpress.com/tawakalonline/#
newenglishreview.org/Jerry_Gordon/Minneapolis_Fire_Investigation_Reveals_Money_Launderer_for_Al_Shabaab/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By then we'll have 20,000 more Somalis so no

Yes if there is no voter fraud.

Can we talk about how us bank cathedral fired it's security last month and replaced it with g4s the same security company that Omar matteen the shooter in Orlando worked for? Stay away from the super bowl this year especially since former dhs just said a 9/11 style attack is imminent.

Only if rural cucks actually vote

Metro has way too big of a population atm

Maybe, if (((Immigrants))) stop coming in.

It has to happen. Atleast get mark dayton out.

Post your race statistics.

It's possible only because they are realizing and waking up to Trump's words.

Or we'll have zero Somalis. Exciting times are ahead.

Also, to any Minnesota anons, we have a discord. If you're from Minnnesota, primarily the Twin Cities, then come meet fellow redpilled anons. We need to bring like-minded people together for the upcoming times.

We need to get this exposure and meme it hard enough that we shift timelines and prevent this from actually happening. (((They))) operate in the dark, and our memes unironically are the Light

Also, to the FBI reading, I refer to zero Somalis as in we cut off their welfare benefits and they leave voluntarily. All my posts are satire, I'm a good goy.

Summer ain't free. The tree of safety gotta be littered with the blood of Somali and Hmong. Mark Dayton aka Mark GAYton is not my governor. He is probably Canadian and gommie as well :-DDD Uber high income tax, not clothing tax ok. Praise Pawlenty

This place is literally a fucking third world country Somalians just roaming the streets like retarded packs of smelly zombies

My region is the comfiest and best region. There can be no denying it.

>Crack Stacks
>Ghetto in the Sky
>nonreading rainbow
Any other nicknames for that shithole?

And what a beautiful day it was today. Minnesota is the bee's knees

crack stacks/10

Reminder blue fags with the crest are nigger tier.

You goys been getting gorillions of those Asian ladybugs? I love fall here but when it gets warm those things get unbearable

Crack stacks is the most common one.

Come to the discord, people, it's poppin

Blonde haired white people, wheat fields, German/Scandinavian blood, European architecture. It's a great place, Minnesota. All cancerous cities avoided, of course. Well, we almost went red in 2016 and the younger people who will reach voting age soon may have been influenced by 4chin memes so who knows. Minnesota hopefully could go red.

Asian ladybugs are piss.

My apologies, I left out the link

Official Twin Cities/Minnesota discord
TK4VVmj

Bump

I'll do it when I get back. Eating some fish fry now and phoneposting

It was a beautiful day in the land of snow and ice anons.
DESU, somalies have never been an issue with me in the Twin cities, it's the fucking thug nignogs, aka african americans in the cities that are the issue, somalies may stink, but they're overall polite from my history.

What's the discord for MN happening.

Also, Dayton is a cunt.

how ever did they start streaming in from chicago?

All the nigs are stupid

Cedar riverside, the little Mogadishu of America.

MNfag born and raised who just recently moved to Massachusetts (haha laugh it up but the state income tax in MA is actually lower than in MN...5.25% vs over 7%)

Dayton, thank god he isn't running again, he absolutely fucked MN, like literally fucking wrecked the state, especially considering that retarded Vikings stadium he brought in.

If possible, always vote red. That way, the actual niggers of MN will actually see the benefits of lower taxes.

Else, the state is fucking ruined. Godspeed for those of you who stayed.

Born and raised too. I plan to stay here my whole life too, assuming it doesn't get too fucked up. Somedays you think maybe you can try and fix things even if only a little bit, but then reality kicks in as you find yourself surrounded by somalis.

Move to Hungary if shit gets fucked.

Dayton is retiring after the end of his term. Not too keen on the details, but do you all get to vote on the next governor in November?

Just went for a bike ride today. like biking through a painting, everything was so nice...

Can Somalis even drive on ice and snow in the winter?

No

I still can't believe they built a new stadium, as if the multi-million dollar fully enclosed one they had wasn't good enough. If they wanted to leave, I say fine.

who else think some somalis are gonna try to bomb the superbowl?

hope he leaves the goddam state

most don't even put their lights on in a storm, the bastards

No, they can't drive in any weather. Get in a traffic jam in St. Paul on 94 and they're driving on the shoulder trying to pass people and eventually get blocked from people pissed at them

We are a state of worthless sports teams and bike lanes

It's not about the Somalis. Some of them (a minute amount) actually do integrate.

To start, you need to vote libs the fuck out of the governorship. ASAP

Same, thing is an eye sore too. Looks like one big giant sandcrawler from star wars

Maybe if we throw buildings at the vikings they will actually win something.

Sup my MNiggers
St Thomas reporting
Fuck somalis, fuck anyone in a hijab

Hard to integrate foreign populations when thousands and thousands are allowed to resettle and form their own community within a community.

Willmar is going to be Dearborn tier soon.

Keep him the fuck away from Arizona and South Dakota.

I'm a smoker unfortunately so naturally o hate the stadium...

Dayton failed in his attempt to raise the funds via electronic pull tab machines, therefore he implemented a +3 dollar increase per pack of cigarettes.

The stadium is build, and the tax is still there. I hate MN. I literally fucking hate that state.

Will try.

Yes. Have all the white kids you want but when foreigners are brought in by the droves it's hard to compete.

This arch'd soon

Sorry to say I don't have much sympathy towards cigarettes myself. I understand you're addicted or whatever so I don't blame you, at least it doesn't cause drug crime I suppose...

BUMP GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Check em boys

Checked.

Yes the stadium was bullshit. Taxpayers paying for Tyrone to kneel during the anthem.

It's not even competing.

They are trucked in and given everything. None of those plants hire hardly any locals outside of constructing them. There's no point in them being there other than to "remake" communities and take advantage of better tax incentives over other states or be at the heart of where production is.

Family of fucking Somalians moved in next door a week ago. 5 fucking kids, the girls wrapped up in the hijab like the shitty Muslims they try to be, the kids were standing in my ducking garage looking around....I swear to god

They can't drive in any weather, dude. Saw a haji in her van drive for half a mile in two lanes with their turn signal on the whole time. By the time they actually went into the lane they wanted to they were using the wrong turn signal.

Report that shit nig

If they ever end up in my house...they better fucking better hope I'm at work. Oh and that's the other thing. SOMALIANS DONT WORK. And big surprise, this wonderful immigrant family does not include a father. Fucking niggers

Just finished this OC

Now they've got a Somali representative in the Minnesota House they've been showcasing non-fucking-stop, so no doubt they'll keep trying to import more.

Am i the only one who thinks there will be a false flag attack during the super bowl? These false flags are on a 130 day cycle...i noticed on a billboard the superb owl was about 130 days away when the vegas shit went down...

Fuck smokers, but I’m not surprised. Dayton and his government constantly raise taxes “for short term projects” and never lower them. Tabs and gas tax are obscene now, paying for bike niggers.

We got some /biz/ bro's in MN?!?

>posting in a 1998 caravan thread

Get dogs. When I was in college I’d walk my two shepherds through campus all the time. White women flock to you, Muslims will go off path and into knee high snow to avoid you.

I'm starting a /biz/ with my dad here in MN. Join the discord!

Ye mang. Fucking hell trying to get your foot in the door in the finance world. Just want a job aaaaaaaaaaa

I went SD --> MN --> AZ and maybe back to SD, not sure yet.

Thought about coming back but reading the local news and seeing things on YouTube just makes me fucking depressed.

Which is probably what they really want.

Where is this place?

Recently back from the metro area and its fucking mess in a middle of beautiful state. Eden prairie is nice place though.

You're better off surely outside the state, like the East. Unless you don't mind toiling away for peanuts at a rusty old regional firm in a town like Duluth

where are you from? Thunder Bay?

I mean, there are a lot of good opportunities like 3M and Ecolab as well as all the places around Eagan.
Then again it just sucks knowing my income gets taxed to hell with the state taxes.

Clifton larsen allen is or the federal reserve bank in minneapolis would be a good place to start. Otherwise get in at target corp, best buy, ch robinson or ecco lab

Southern Manitoba, white men breeding grounds. Recently got my green card and choosing a place to settle.

Fuck MN.

I suggest you all leave immediately.

where can we go?

Discord

TK4VVmj

You can always go to Maine, Maine needs workers.

Maine doesn't need anymore Somalians.

I hope so. Too many libs in the town I'm in

Why the FBI hasn't raided the shit out of this place is beyond me.
I sold them internet.
Saw some fucking crazy shit on accident. Like money being funneled out to Terrorists kind of shit but could't read the words.
Feared for my life and quit my job.

tawakalmoneyexpress.com/tawakalonline/#

Just moved from St Paul to Arizona. Went from Hmong and Somali to Mexicans everywhere.

ha!

they're there as well, I forgot

Yep. Am I crazy, or didn't the FBI actually pay somalis money to stop joining terror groups like Al-shabab? Yeah give them gibs that'll totally help.

Report it to the FBI you idiot.

CORRECT. Paid to not be terrorists.

You should had been a good citizen and expressed your concerns to your local police, or FBI office.

I reported it ASAP to local police and FBI. Never heard anything back.

>We are a state of worthless sports teams and bike lanes
>kike lanes
I hate those fucking things. Car and truck drivers pay road tax, cyclists don't and they are given a share of the road. Par for the course here though.

HOLY SHIT!!

newenglishreview.org/Jerry_Gordon/Minneapolis_Fire_Investigation_Reveals_Money_Launderer_for_Al_Shabaab/

Minnesotans better stay in MN... you guys were so close to finally breaking the mold. Hang in there, and do it in 2020!

t. hopeless Californian.

I dug this up from my email in case anybody thinks I'm full of shit. I reported them back in 2011 to the FBI and local police. I got the sales lead through a service I paid for becuase I sold business phone system and internet. I ended up selling them just internet. I had no idea the place exploded in 2014 until I goggled the guys name who I sold internet to. Gerod Nor.

Ok Somali dude here

We really dont care about your passive aggressive racism the only thing we care about is raising our families and rebuilding our homeland.

All that racism shit just doesn't work on us we are way more racist than you can imagine, to prove my point we are all the same ethnic group and people are so racial they wont even allow their kids to marry a Somali of a different clan. We also used to own black slaves and sold them to the Arabs. We are nomads who have gone over the whole world a brave people. While other immigrants are quick to grovel and assimilate we will do as we please we dont kiss anyone ass, its the Somali way, thats why the country has a weak govt people Somalis dont like taking orders from anyone we are fiercely independent and loyal to our clans, in the midst of Ajanabi which means non Somali we are loyal to other Somalis from other clans. The point is this isnt your land you have every people or ethnic group in America and we are just a part and parcel of the spectrum of ethnicities in America, Live and Let live cucks.
PS why we chose MN, well truthfully the gibs are better but the white people are also better they are more tolerant and open to other cultures.

you have to go back

When you go back to Europe!

It's already ruined. Faggot cumskins have blocked I94 a dozen times in the last few years and the plebs still vote blue.

Pretty much. And all the old faggots we're all for it bc MUH NIGGERBALLLL

That's exactly why we don't like you. We don't want micronations in our homeland.

Fuck off nigger.