Mfw I see this shit in the archive:

>mfw I see this shit in the archive:
Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with shippers?!

This is the most pathetic fucking thing I've seen in my life!

Christ, shippers are such cancerous little fuckstains.

And I just know that we still would've gotten reactions like this from IchiHimefags if Ichigo ended up with Rukia instead.

Shippers are not just cancer: they are literally fucking insane.

Can we all just agree that out of all forms of not just anime fandom, but fandom of all types of fiction, that shippers are the absolute fucking worst?

The ending was fucking awful beyond shipping, though.

It wasn't THAT bad. I've seen worse.

What's worse than a dozen unresolved subplots, a shitty way to kill off the big bad, and a random timeskip that shows very little?

IchiRuki is a religion of peace.
The acts of a few don't reflect the beliefs of many.
Allahu Bankai.

School Days.

shippers are insane

Protip: The EXACT same ending with different pairings and they don't burn anything. Thats basically all it came down to.

THEN they complain about the other stuff to seem legit.

>Allahu Bankai
I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did.

>The EXACT same ending with different pairings and they don't burn anything
They don't, but the shippers of the OTHER pairing DO start chimping out and burning shit faster than a bunch of niggers in Ferguson and Milwaukee.

They burned them for reasons other than shipping. How about the fact that the story is incomplete and unsatisfying?

Stop trying to make NaruSaku 2.0 happen, Gretchen.

It's not going to happen.

Why couldn't you just discuss the trash manga that is Bleach overall? No, you had to go with this shipping bullshit.

>They burned them for reasons other than shipping.
Bullshit.

pic related

Speak for yourself. I still have a bunch of Bleach memorabilia in my room and I'm not burning it.

I'm talking about shippers in general. NOT JUST Bleach shippers.

True, but it's not the pissed off Urahara, Yoruichi, Harribel, ect. fans foaming at the mouth and crying WE WUZ ROBBED BAAAAAWWWWW and being faggots

Bullshit. Back when I still gave a fuck, most of the Ichihimefags i met were pretty resigned to the fact that their pairing wasn't popular and likely wasn't gonna happen. Do BSC IH fans exist somewhere? Of course. But IR fags as a collective whole are a whole different cancer. Worse than the cancer that killed Sup Forums.

The problem here is that NaruSaku could have been within the realm of possibility, so the upset was incredible.

IchiRuki was funny on a lot of levels but because of Ichigo's general disinterest in girls and how the series went IchiRuki faded from possibility over time.

NaLu however has not had a single chance in hell. The only thing it's shippers can cling to is Arlong Park and after the introduction of Hancock it can't happen IF there is any romance at the ending, which there probably won't be. NaLu fags are in the depths of delusion where the other two ships at least had a chance.

You're missing the point user. Shippers are ALL FUCKING CANCEROUS LITTLE FUCKSTAINS.

Doesn't matter which pairings they ship. They're all a bunch of ravenous fucking sperglords.

Shippers are girls.

Why the fuck are these idiots shipping One Piece characters when Oda publicly stated that he's not gonna write any romance in his story since young boys aren't interested in it?

Girls are shit and have shit taste. Bah them from the hacker called Sup Forums

You mean like Kubo said he had no plans for any romances?

How'd that turn out for us?

true, but I'd rather have stage 1 breast cancer than terminal stage brain cancer

Kubo never said that, he said it wouldn't be a focus. There's numerous background and foreground romances in Bleach.

Oda is the one who said no romances whatsoever.

In 20 years when we're approaching the One Piece finale then we'll see if Oda changes his point of view on the subject

>when we're approaching the One Piece finale
>In 20 years

that soon? ;)

This damage control. Not like the images came with express discontent over the pairings, some as soon as the spoiler picture of Rukia's child came out.

>Nips are happy with the ending couples, just wondering where is Urahara
>Western fanbase is burning their books and raging over a fictional couple

I-I thought we were supposed to be the sane ones.

why should we care if Oda pairs Luffy up with a woman in literally the last chapter? it's irrelevant.

but it was such a nice boat.

We need concentration camps for shippers. They're the preverbal parasitic Jews of any Fandom.

Shipping is serious business literally everywhere. Makes for some delicious breakdowns though.

Just recently we've had three major ones.

No, its western tumblrtards every single time.

pic related, assistant who didn't even know good English but had to shut em up

Now we're all being lumped in with Rukiafags

>Ichiruki extremists
>idiot foreigners

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Blame salty /tumblr/ukia

1.)he never said that
2.)oda is far more sonsitent than kubo

I guess I'll never really fit in on this bored.

I just don't get shipping, self-inserting, and waifu-wars...and those cosplaying weirdos...

Do people lives really suck so much that they need to do this stuff? I mean my life is a pathetic sham that honestly could be successfully done by a three legged gerbil, and I still never slide into this shit.

Manga's over, and I'm devastated, A big part of 10+ years of my life, and now it's gone, and unlike Naruto, that gave us a brief continuation to know how the characters moved on, bleach isn't gonna get that and I'm sad, who the hell cares who ended up with who, when there are a thousand more important unanswered questions that will plague me.

>NaruSaku
>within the realm of possibility

Why does anyone care? I'm more upset by the ending of Nisekoi. It was the most predictable pairing and therefore the most boring choice.

So any news on the Nip reactions yet?

I could give less of a fuck about shipping, in fact I'm alright with ichihime, but I feel like burning and destroying all my copies of this garbage for wasting my time for nothing. I had no idea it was over until the second to last chapter, so much left out and it was so rushed it disgusts me.

Topkek

By the way cute pic. I remember the artist did it as a reaction to Byakuya's death. Which of course didn't really happen.

That's literally what shippers live for

IchiRuki was more possible than narusaku. Sakura was obsessed with sasuke's dick while Ichigo and Rukia were all tsundere to each other, with no visible interest in anybody.

Not true, Oda said it wouldn't be a focus. He never said no romance. Do your researchfaggot

That's the whole point faggot.
Orihime/Ichigo
Naruto/Hinata only got together in the last chapter.
There's no difference. Luffy and Hancock will get paired up in the last chapter too and all you anti shippers will get BTFO harder than the lunafags

Oh my god what a bitch. I dropped Naruto ages ago and heard about this but never read it. Who seriously liked that stupid character?

>Sakura-chan
>-chan
Now I know why nurutu never got her.

>Luffy and Hancock will get paired up in the last chapter too
aren't they basically already paired up?
this is night and day with Bleach and totally different than Naruto

someone fill me in
what the fuck is happening here?
I didn't really read shippuden.

No, she just loves him like Orihime/Hinata loved their MC

yeah but Luffy doesn't really do love
he just appreciates his nakama to help him find one piece and become Pirate King
a marriage of convenience is still a marriage

Sakura lying to nurutu that she loves him.

so I'm missing context then?

>Naruto and crew are going to find Sasuke one more time

>Sakura believes that Narutos going to actually get hurt this time

>She believes Naruto's reasoning for wanting to bring Sasuke back is because Sakura liked him and he made a promise to bring him back for her

>Truth is Naruto/Sasuke drama has shit to do with Sakura

>Tries to 'confess' to Naruto in order to get him to stop

>Everyone cringes and Naruto says its bullshit

To make things worse this happens about 30 chapters AFTER Hinata honestly confesses to Naruto and almost sacrifices herself for him.

>Allahu Bankai.
Fucking awesome thanks

He refused her marriage because that would stop his adventure.
Just like how Sanji refused his own marriage, when that happen Luffy cried and said he understands why Sanji refused.

Canon shippers are better. But then again, shippers are annoying at times.

worse than I expected

I agree. I think something needs to be done about shippingfags (Tokyo Ghoul ones are the worst).
We should lock them up in a mental asylum where they belong, or execute them to save money since they're all useless NEETs anyways.

>implying he'll have any reason to decline after his adventure is over if he doesn't die smiling like his greatest hero
Luffy is a simplistic fuck he really doesn't think past his own self-centered ambitions.
The only time we see any genuine emotion out of him is with Ace

This is how I see things going in the end.
Luffy gets hungry
Remembers the Kuja cook for him
He will go there to "eat"
Skip 1 year later
Luffy is going out back to see while a pregnant Hancock gives him more food and tell him to come back soon.

im waiting on this as well

>Allahu Bankai
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

school days had a nice boat though

The majority of Bleach was awful beyond just the ending though.

Lmfao

>Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with shippers?!
It's not just shippers, Japanese do that all the time to express their rage

It's not just shippers, It's also things like finding out a girl used to have a boyfriend.

Fucking autists.
They could have sold them real cheap on ebay.

I mean they won't get 100% of their money, but this is just shows shippers are beyond nigger tier when it comes to being unable to control their emotions.

Japanese are shitting on western Ichiruki fans for being immature

>Aizen not perched on Ichigo's arm

WASTED IT
WASTED IT

Kubo never said that. He just started that he never intended for romance to have that big of a focus, which was true.

> 過激派イチルキスト・・・
kek

Thankfully One Piece is one of those rare occasions where the fandom isn't as autistic about ships to Naruto and Bleach levels. Sure, there are some shippers but the manga doesn't portray them in a serious way that makes people actually believe they have a chance.

Yes shipfags are the true cancer of Sup Forums

I can't fucking believe GROWN men would get so invested in a fictional pairing they would burn money basically.

On another note, why the fuck do people still read Jump shit?

kubo said he wasnt a good romance writer, orihime as the love interest was set up fucking ages ago at the start of her character, admittedly alot of people missed this if they only watched the anime but theres really little doubt that kubo was always planning a romantic subplot.

one piece however oda outright stated he wasnt going to write a romance outright.

No, they're still not furries or bronies.

Read the thread. We're more flabbergasted by the stupidity of shippers in general.

We are sane. It's just the tumblrshits freaking out.

Because Jump still occasionally churns out good manga.

>Yes shipfags are the true cancer of the internet
FTFY

All you can do is hope that the final arc gets an anime adaptation with a bunch of new scenes that expand the narrative. It's possible that they would do so to promote the live action movie, but unlikely at this point, which sucks.

Thanks for reminding me what a fucking bitch Pinkshit is.

Eh I don't really get it. I mean thing is that neither Naruto nor Bleach had any sort of real romantic focus. At all. Hinata had her big confession to Naruto and then didn't speak to him again until forever later. Likewise there was no indication that Ichigo liked Orihime, or anyone for that matter. It's literally just "ok, let's just say these characters ended up together based on one character having a thing for the other." And hell, Ichigo and Rukia never even had romantic feelings for each other to begin with. There was no love triangle there.

Also isn't it a general rule that worst girl always wins? And people are still surprised when it happens?

>comparing western IchiRuki shippers to terrorists
Why are Japanese Bleach fans so based?

They're not to far off in terms of shittiness though.

>Also isn't it a general rule that worst girl always wins
But Hinata was best girl.

Well I was thinking more of Bleach. However Hinata was only 'best girl' because Sakura was such a cunt. She was still pretty shit compared to some of the other girls.

Fucking this.

Romance was barely even an afterthought in Bleach.

Kubo himself stated that he never intended for romance to have that big of a focus.

And yet these fungal rimjob limpdicked retards ravenously ship characters in a fucking shonen battle manga and try to live vicariously through the characters they ship despite this.

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

>Luffy is going out back to see
To see what?

Annoying part about Shippers as well, when you call them out on being shitty, they always think "No no, you must mean our rivals who are awful, we're really the good ones in this situation"

Oh God, don't even get me started on that bullshit.

There is literally no such thing as a good shipper.