UN called to make Thomas the Tank Engine GENDER NEUTRAL

railpage.com.au/news/s/un-called-to-make-thomas-the-tank-engine-gender-neutral-fans-furious

The last bastion of both entertaining and conservative thinking, fallen to the sexism paradox.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLJM5lHwql0
springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=thomas-the-tank-engine-and-friends-1984&episode=s15e05
youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU
youtube.com/watch?v=9jKwJDYGd6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does a train even have gender?

I don't know, but removing the old british main characters and adding a brand new two diverse female characters shows justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLJM5lHwql0
*Vid related to my feels about now*

Dunno if I should kek or cringe at that pic. Roaches man. *Shudder*

why tf is the UN involved in this? lmfao

Because they're the tip of the fucking spear.

The arcticle states that Mattel wanted TTTE to live another generation or three, and they consulted with just about (((everyone))) to do so, including the fucking UN.

So now we have this gender politics bullshit in a harmless show that didn't focus on gender but the actions of the individual and self-responsibility

Read agenda 2030. Gender equality is their thing. Next is land. They dont seem to even try helping women in countries where they have zero rights. They just use it as a weapon on the west.

THOMAS, NO !

Is this what the UN does?
What the fuck why?

To be fair this makes more sense. They're trains.

Now we have to turn Thomas the Tank Engine into an Alt-Right symbol.

Would be pretty fucking easy. It's a train, think holocaust.

Thomas was sacred, but its time to get out of the shed

toys were better back in the day

you best click that shit, we have to save traditionalism in children's entertainment

Stop.

Poor Henry :(

One of my favourite episodes growing up.

glad it taught me that vanity should not triumph responsibility, not that Henry was a fucking cis white male and his privilege caused his ego to inflate.

The nigga was a special guy too, had to get special coal, just like these liberals need insulin

>railpage

Also, look at scripts, and see, its about Adolf Hitler and the Jews

You're quite the hero! Just doing my job, Edward old chap! You would do the same! I'd like to be a hero.
But, I'm not sure I'd be very good at it.
And Edward wheeshed weakly away.
Edward puffed in to Knapford Station.
Thomas was there.
Hello, Thomas! You're chuffing cheerfully! I'm excited, Edward.
The Fat Controller has a Special for you! Edward! Today you will be the Island of Sodor's Rescue Engine.
Harold is waiting for you at the Sodor Search and Rescue Centre.
He has very important jobs for you.
I am sure you will do them well.
Thomas's boiler bubbled! You'll be Edward the Hero! Good luck, Edward! But, Edward was worried.
Trembling tracks.
I don't know how to be a hero.
Just then, Gordon steamed through.
He was pushing Rocky.
Clickety clack! Engine off the tracks! No time to waste! Have to make haste! Edward watched Gordon puff and pound.
Then an idea fizzed in Edwards's firebox.
Gordon is a hero.
He's strong and fast and stern.
That's what I must be! So, Edward puffed and pounded away! Edward steamed swiftly along.
Strong, fast and stern.
That's what I shall be! I will be a hero, make way for me!

Clearly Edward is Adolf Hitler, and The Fat Controller is the Jew

springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=thomas-the-tank-engine-and-friends-1984&episode=s15e05

More credibility and viewers than CNN has currently, check it out

I always perceived the economy of the Island of Sodor to be a more NatSoc society anyway, but more liberated as they are a secluded island.

But a major exporter during war times of WW1 and WW2, most likely to the Allies, though.

Motherfucker, you can't just dangle that shit in front of us and not post the rest.

NOPE~!

go find it yourself

What do you think about fat-shaming?

I'm starting to hate niggers and their degeneracy.

We should have withdrawn from the UN decades ago.

If they so much as lay a finger on Pooh, I don't know if I could contain the bloodlust.

nice

Well? Is he thicc???!!!......

Moar

Percy alpha-ing hard

Fuck off. Pic related is the tip of the spear.

>How does a train even have gender?
First you give a gender to it
Then you say it should be removed to be inclusive

And then proceed to put it back but only to imply feminism in the lead characters.

>thomas the spank engine
>training thomas

>Not just watching the years of older episodes

They deserve to have their shows pirated after this shit. This is what you do to these virtue signaler morons, you do not pay for their products, you pirate the fuck out of the older material to spit in their eye until they learn their lesson.

God damn.

Is the artist who drew that who I think it is..? The style is very similar.

I still have all the VHS tapes I could get my hands on,ofcourse now I have them all digitally aswell. But the kids are eventually going to want to expand their view of the series, only to walk into the toy store and find Sheniqua the Black Engine and wonder what the fuck it is.

Plus, the newest season was actually really nice. It brought more modern problems into the series without patronizing the audience or bastardizing the series. Hell, most of the protags for the series were female characters, but they all weren't feminist icons.

There is no God...

>www.railpage.com

RAILED.COM

I did this for those shitty link-less OP's

Also, reminded this exists:

somebody click this shit, nigger

They are going for Pooh next. I saw a faggot ad for a movie about the author and his down syndrome child. The focus was all on the special snowflake kid and his cunt mother, and how the father wasn't spoiling the kid enough or some shit. Sad.

Shed 17 is forbidden, those who click that shit are cursed for an eternity not even death can escape

Pooh is fucking special, they can't.

On a related note, I just cried like a faggot reading this:

"Pooh, promise you won't forget about me, ever. Not even when I'm a hundred." Pooh thought for a little. "How old shall I be then?"
"Ninety-nine."
Pooh nodded.
"I promise," he said.

Still with his eyes on the world, Christopher Robin put out a hand and felt for Pooh's Paw. "Pooh," said Christopher Robin earnestly, "if I — if I'm not quite —" he stopped and tried again — "Pooh, whatever happens, you will understand, won't you?"

"Understand what?"
"Oh, nothing."
He laughed and jumped to his feet. "Come on!" "Where?" said Pooh.
"Anywhere," said Christopher Robin.

So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing.

get that shit out of here, can't you see the traditionalist values of this show are slowly coming to an end?

some things should be left alone

HOW ABOUT THE UN GOES AND JUMPS OFF A BRIDGE?

Why man? ...Fucking why? I legit inhaled and planted my hand on my mouth...hit me in a place I never thought I kept within me.

>MUH DEE EYE SEE KAY
youtube.com/watch?v=9jKwJDYGd6E

>not a single user posted THAT shed documentary
I'm disappointed

A memeflag and a leaf did, perhaps remove some filters?