Trump: 'I don't know' if I'll interview with Mueller for Russia probe

fucking kek
>Mueller
"Trump we need you to meet with me"
>Trump
"No, your fired"

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/356481-trump-i-dont-know-if-ill-interview-with-mueller
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link fadgit

thehill.com/homenews/administration/356481-trump-i-dont-know-if-ill-interview-with-mueller

and by the way, he could in theory pardon himself if he refuses the subpoena, the legal experts cant agree on if doing that would be unconstitutional

Lol Mueller btfo, no trial, no crime, no conviction, no sentence, Trump is emperor

>he could in theory pardon himself if he refuses the subpoena
>the legal experts cant agree on if doing that would be unconstitutional
this kills the constitutionfag

Most legal experts would say it is questionable whether or not you can even indict the sitting president.
we have a constitutional process for prosecuting the president through congress.

is it your or you're?

Non trump government is illegitimate

considering the fact that mueller was overseeing fbi when the illegal and treasonous uranium one deal was made it is trump who should be interviewing mueller

it doesnt matter when you say it out loud

Does Trump have a good legal team for this shit? He seems so unfazed by any of it. Never tweets anything about Mueller. Was just some noise about Manafort that died.

With the midterms approaching, is the GOP going to be breathing down Mueller's neck to shut the thing down, or do they want the Dems to win the House so they can impeach?

Trumpfag Americunts, convince me that I'm going to see the left smacked the fuck out over this.

>thehill

Yes, this is all a setup where Mueller either fucks himself or fucks the deep state.

Why would he waste his time? Mueller is already wasting a shit load of money investigating something based on evidence likely made by some Intel agency cunts having a laugh. Does he also require the president to waste resources entertaining his make believe Sherlock Holmes adventure?

Odds are he's got every kike lawyer in Manhattan swirling in a sea of obscure documents going over them with Talmudic precision developing a defense strategy against any possibility.

Every single kike lives their whole life trying to get in the good graces of POTUS and the pinnacle of achievement is to have POTUS owe you one.

It's all a bunch of nothing. In the end he will produce some report that says "well maybe but I dono lol FSB bought ads and did things." The outcome will likely be a policy requiring stronger evidence before these money pit investigations are approved.

Mueller is implicated in the fraud lawsuit against the Clinton Foundation. It's not looking good for Mueller or Comey.

God bless Assad

it will be like election day, the reds will win again

>will you do the thing that no one has asked you to do and that there's no reason for you to do voluntarily?
>dunno lol
>OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!!!!! INPEACH!!

i swear he never stops wining, everything that happens he wins it in the end

>convince
Either way, WE/basedTRUMP win. Trump did nothing wrong, so our enemies will be permanently vanquished. If (((these))) cockroach niggerkikes truly attempt to impeach, (((they))) will all be swinging, black and rotting, from the interstate overpasses. Based Trump will emerge unscathed and 10000% this boomerangs back and destroys the demcunts and neocontrotskyites.

>It's not looking good for Mueller or Comey
Their boy Sessions always said he wasn't going to investigate this and put a gag order on the FBI informant.

TRUMP MADE ANIME REAL.

legally he has to but if he immediately agrees suddenly there is something this is literally a nothing burger Trump refusing to be someone's bitch is nothing new

>legally he has to
nope, he could not do the subpoena and pardon himself

You would think (((they))) would wise up.

So what the fuck happened to the Uranium One bombshell? Are people just accepting it's a nothingburger?

I guess legally he was free but they would use that to remove him, im worried about these midterms, it's their last chance to get rid of him before it's too late

>sessions
>put a gag order on
no, karl schlepelkike. no he hasn't.

>legally (((has))) to
>u.s. citizen
no.

mueller btfo lmao

This /thread
Trust no one not named Donald Trump

quick rundown? There's been a tonne of links there lately.

I bet they were planning to rig things for a Hillary win

>or do they want the Dems to win the House so they can impeach
That'd be political suicide for the GOP. They'd much rather prefer Trump than any democrat as president. Only that traitor McCain would want Trump impeached no matter what.

>Trump did nothing wrong

Pretty easy to do nothing wrong when you don't actually do anything.

Except play golf I guess.

planning? uhhh, planned, executed and failed

You're.
You are fired.
Your implies ownership or a characteristic.
"Your lack of proper grammar."

Not true. I can't speak for every accent but in New York "you're" and "your" have a subtle difference in pronunciation

Loretta Lynch gagged him, stupidass.

>company name
>lol refutation
why dont shills understand meme death?

(((legal experts)))

He should have just said, "How do i know you didn't already have your script already written out 6 months ago?"

didnt he say before he was 100% willing to meet with Mueller?

Top.
Kek.