Is this racist Sup Forums?

is this racist Sup Forums?

Yes it is, actually.

you cant be raciss to wipepo

She already got in trouble and paid her dues. Let her be already. It's bordering in harassment.

anything can be racist in the modern world if you want it to be. welcome to the future
but to answer your question, yes. fuck this pig

A text book case of bigotry.

Now that we've all agreed on bigotry, it's just a matter of who is made the victim: society's losers, or society's producers.

>Sup Forums
Why would you address the board as though you don't belong?

Remember to sage.

>when we let women get away with this shit because we stopped beating them in the streets for this shit

as someone who doesn't ever want to be called on by a teacher, I would be fine with this.

>McKellogs
Sounds like the exact employment tier I would expect any student of this twat's to become capable of achieving.

She already got fired for this, a bit late to the party

the last thing that blacks want to do in school is answer teacher's questions. Might as well have a moment of silence after every question

OP here. I post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums sometimes but it's my first time here.

Fuck off.

She got in trouble, she didn't learn the error of her ways or anything

And people have to pay for this treatment?? Couldnt they just go to south africa?

She's anti-white and should be made to pay White Genocide reparations for the rest of her life.

OP here. I would not kick her out of UPenn but perhaps she should lose her assistantship.

I happen to feel strongly about this because I'm also a graduate student and teaching assistant. But I'm not defending her.

lurk moar fag

We need more muslim migrants to honor kill these whores.

This. Any body supporting anti-white policies will be made to pay reparations, or in the case of jews their lives.

that was a rumor yesterday. do you have a link?

Holy fuck you faggot, if anyone needs harrassing it's you. First and foremost by your parents before they die of embarrasment.

use the god damned catalog newfag

yes.

thanks for the warm welcome. it's great to be here on Sup Forums. really, i'm honored to be here.

This tweet has already picked up a lot of negative attention. Now we wait and see if Penn decides to punish her or if they cuck out.

Oh so you are one of the faggots that destroyed that once majestic board by supporting generals. Fuck you. I hope you get a festering bacteria infection that removes a chunk of your face and children cry when they see you.

Not really. Racism is saying different races are inehrently different. Or there's the Leftist version of racism where it is only white people.

What this woman is saying is just stupid, because she is likely to get the worst possible quality of answers by following her plan.

Never thought about that, I ironically support letting Sand Niggers to operate under Sharia law in the USA BUT Any actions taken against non Muslims results in instant death of your family.

>Spook

being this triggered.

no such thing

Is this an invasion? We need trump to build a wall and prevent the /b niggers from entering /pol territory.

Hello, female

One of her deleted tweets:
>They deleted everything, not fully understanding that I've assisted in 41 Title IX cases to date & I know well the power of #receipts.
>Lmao don't harass the gal who is literally an expert in reporting harassment
>FUCK WITH ME

So she brags about using Title IX extensively to settle scores with those who have displeased her. This is why universities shouldn't have kangaroo courts

>protected tweets
Mmhmm

this. title IX is basically cover your ass for the institution. but if you work in academia you can get in trouble for not reporting shit.

Sounds like she's more trouble than she's worth. Even if Penn is run exclusively by leftists, I bet they'll punish her a little just to shut her up. There's nothing to be gained from allowing her to brag about this shit.

>hfw she still has to constantly call on white men to get correct answers

It's commendable. She's just putting in more effort to help the slower learners.

I bet you're not even anatomically correct.

HAHAHAHAHA
DRUMFP IS FINISHED

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Spouse Rape Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The House Like Nigga Get A Divorce Haha

I wish I could be young and stupid like you

You're in no position to be calling people stupid.

you wouldnt understand Sup Forums was awesome

I am

her dues will not be paid until she hangs from a lamppost

Honest question. Why is it always WHITE people putting down other white people? They do know that if a race war were to ever happen them blackies they try to push will kill them as well right? Are they just that delusional that they think if they act super nice to dark people that they are somehow dark themselves?

i think it's payback and white guilt. plus marxist idealizations of equality.

the problem is these people conveniently forget that not only whites enslaved others. they also overestimate the number of white slaveowners.

This explains why i was literally never chosen on in class. I have so many memories of niggers trying to be funny when called on and getting laughs from all the students and even the proffessor, and learning jack shit. So many memories of incomprehnsible nigger babble and "comedic" deflection because nigger studied jack shit. The difference between my elective classes and my courses related to my CS major is absoltuely shocking come to think of it. Holy shit i forgot about these memories

>my

I would execute these people in a muddy field if I knew I could get away with it.

Yes it is. That's putting black women on the spot and expecting them to know the answer because of their race and gender.

Good luck trying to get a serious answer and not a bunch of hootin' and hollerin'

>colored people is racist
>people of color is not racist