Blaxit

A black friend of mine clued me into a nascent movement of Black people looking leave the United States (i.e. Babylon) to go to South America.

We should encourage them. It would be the cheapest and easiest way to deal with the NQ. What can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1/?

2/?

Other niggers want Alabama just for them.

3/?

4/?

phillia does not refer to ethnicity in todays sense. or do you think that thebans and athenians were of a different ethnicity?
c i v i c n a t i o n a l i s m

they should head down to Mexico before the wall blocks their escape

>they realize Africa is too much of a shithole to go there
Dats rayciss

>south America
Why the fuck don't they just go to Africa? Are they retarded? Seems they want go everywhere but where they actually belong

If only we were so lucky

Why tf do you care where they go?

No. We don't need more.

That's a stupid idea. Bean bros hate blacks more than whites. It'd be a catastrophy.

>implying they want to give up their welfare
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

Again, why the fuck do you care?

You think these broke ass niggers who can't even get out of their tattered neighborhoods that they vote into that condition can find their way out of this country?

>>south America
>Why the fuck don't they just go to Africa? Are they retarded? Seems they want go everywhere but where they actually belong
Africans sold the slaves to the Jews. Basically, if you were a retard or a criminal, the other Africans would sell your black ass off to get you out of the country and the gene pool. Africans hate the fuck out of American niggers.

>Why tf do you care where they go?
You're right, they should go to Europe

ok as long as they promise not to boycott israel

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy niggers express whenever it comes to shit like this, they claim to love Africa and yet none of them ever want to move there.

they should go to africa instead

Send them all to Guyana, the labour can be used to develop the largely untapped western areas of the country. It's already a diverse nation, and it's in need of development, and it speaks English (or a creole, so ebonics will blend in)

bampibn

How much do we have to pay them? I'd be fine with ~50,000 a head.

Make a GoFundMe for African relocation sponsorships.

FUCKING LOL AT THE THOUGHT OF LITERAL RETARD BABOON NIGGERS EVER LEAVING A COUNTRY THAT PROVIDES THEM WITH GIBS ARE YOU THE DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER ALIVE M8

Realistically what do you think would happen if they actually moved to south america? I can see them fitting in perfectly in Brazil but no place else, I can't see the mexicans welcoming them with open arms same for the all the other countries there

im in, I would donate to this

Dude blacks can survive in Africa. Africans would show them a great time. I hear they sell watermelons for cheap and have free fried chicken Fridays.

> to go to South America
So, from one formerly slave owning country to another, which had many more. Why?

Niggers are not welcome in south america.
Why would they even think that they would be wanted, what could they possibly have to offer?

they'll send even more indigenous, plus your niggers back

We tried this over the summer. They don't want independent communities; they want gibs. Big difference.

This literally already happened. It's called Liberia today.

this will only remove affluent blacks with the intelligence and the will for effort this would require. we would be left the slack jawed feral niggers while all the blacks of wit and education would be gone to the nigger paradise of new liberia.

bad idea. lets just deport all the welfare niggers to africa.

>blacks willingly leave
>die
>the white man put us here 2 die!