Hey Holocaust deniers

Hey Holocaust deniers
how can you claim 11 million Jews weren't murdered when the Nazi plans to do it were LITERALLY FILMED during the meeting? I stumbled upon the tapes here it is

youtu.be/x3up5SZBZdY

try being racist now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AS_ZlbADBXY
imdb.com/title/tt0266425/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you retarded?

am i retarded for falling for this bait?

maybe both?

ha ha ha ha maybe it's time to stop the larp and get out of your mom's basement
the Nazi roleplaying is over for you

So, a movie is your best bet? not even an official film, cites no sources, says to be based on 'actual transscripts' but has anybody ever seen them. Half hearted larp 3/10 made me reply. saged.

>Hey Gulag deniers how can you claim 120 million Goys weren't murdered when the Communist plans to do it were LITERALLY FILMED during the meeting?

Also

>11 million Jews

Fuuuck this better be bait.

polshits btfo

And yet you cant provide any argument. Day of the rope when....

I posted the film of the meeting that proves everything shitlord

You don't speak German?

>6 million Jews
>12 million people
No idea where you are getting this 11 million BS from but the total included gays, blacks, retards, communists, enemies of the state, POW's, and a series of other undesirables.
Of these only 6 million were Jewish.

Next, the Nazi's did not film the executions. They did keep meticulous records (many of which they attempted to destroy), which included photographs and lots of notebooks, logs, etc., but no films. Your film just a re-enactment as part of a documentary.

Also, yeah, get a better source
And try better bait

>inb4 the holocaust never happened
>inb4 the numbers are all skewed
>inb4 I don't believe this b/c I'm too lazy to do anything the jews in my area are able to get off their asses and do

no that's the actually meeting it's just been colorized I know you may think it's fake but we have the technology to do that now since no one can see black and white

I don't deny the holocaust but you are still a bad person

Would have been better if it was a Rick Roll.

Its from the movie Conspiracy which came out in 2001
youtube.com/watch?v=AS_ZlbADBXY

Clearly a documentary:
imdb.com/title/tt0266425/
>"A dramatic recreation"
It's not my fault you don't know how to read.

Nigger, you know (((communism))) killed alot more people than any form of fascism did combined

lies

You posted a MOVIE. A FUCKING MOVIE, based on "transscripts" that have no source. you faggot.

My grandfather was there he said it was nothing.

Meh bait. You could've at least tried a bit harder. Retards will still fall for it I guess though.

It wasn't 11 million it was 13 million you stupid retard.

not an argument

it's not a movie it's real idiot do you not see their in Nazi clothes and talking about killing Jews?

If anything, Hitler held back..

...Its literally on IMDB. and are you implying its impossible to make props and to oh i dont fucking know ACT. do you seriously think they had colored, 60 FPS film cameras setup in cinematic angles? This is a giant larp if i ever saw one.

You are a bad commie.