Is Canada the last refuge of the white man?

Burger here in Toronto. It’s just crazy how nice, clean, and affluent this entire city is. Coincidentally, there’s very few niggers and kikes. Plenty of gooks, pooinloos, and sandniggers though. But everyone seems to get along fine. Is it worth living in this commie police state to enjoy the nigger free life?

I just drove here from Detroit and it’s just night and day difference between that shithole and this paradise. What’s the catch canucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlGqN3AKOsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this thread

I grew up in Toronto, it's actually not bad. The blacks have their own tiny area but they don't bother anyone. I live in Winnipeg now, it's a smaller city but much less chinks and shitskins

Yeah man this place is great not for muh white man or whatever but everybody from all stripes gets along and argue about actual civil n economic policy not delineated by ethnicity like reasonable people

Pooinloos are just as bad desu

Spending an afternoon anywhere is nice you moron. Even a week in Cuba will make you feel like Fidel wasn't such a bad guy you goof.

Move to Canada, yes if yoru white we can use you. Get ready to pay through the nose in taxes. I get to keep about 52% of my earnings after income and sales tax. Someone has to buy those refugees new apartments and phones.

Everyone gets along? Really? You mean not making eye contact?

America is finally turning around and you want to go to Canada...

Lets trade lives, what I would to be an american.

>What’s the catch canucks?
We have a cuck prime minister that could very well ruin it for us but desu Canada is actually great. I'm sure if we were in Europe, we would have let the rapefugees run us dry, thankfully we have a sea between us.

Maine.

Just got back from a cabin in Maine..
i can assure you it is the whitest lifestyle in northeast USA.

If you're just comparing it to detroit then yeah it makes sense it seems nice for a better comparison you should take windsor as a standard

white people leave lmao

Yea but you can’t enjoy the city life in Maine. My point is more that I just didn’t know cities could be nice like this because all American cities are nigger infested shitholes.

So the catch is that the taxes are insane and that’s basically why everything is so nice? How come Toronto is filled with German luxury cars then? How is this city so rich?

Canada, or Canuckastan as it is now called, is over.

because rich people finds ways to avoid paying taxes

Plenty of jews in Toronto my friend.

Yes.

Nope. Edmonton here. My daughter in law's kindergarten class of 30 has only 6 white children. The rest are mostly refugee kids (Muslims), East Indian and a few Oriental. There are mosques in every neighbourhood. Hooded veiled women everywhere. High schools have probably 40% scarfed girls. They are now forcing Arabic to be taught in schools. Crime rates-very high. Food banks are empty. Charities can't keep up as many come here just to live off welfare. Getting scary.

Go to Calgary or Vancouver Toronto and the east is nigger infested bud.

The East Asians might actually end up saving you guys in the end. Maybe once they take over they'll go all Burma on the shitskins.

Wtf Edmonton isn't that bad is it ? Get outta the hood move to a nicer neighborhood

I live in a very good neighbourhood in Edmonton thank you. There are two mosques within walking distance. And a Sikh temple not too far away.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlGqN3AKOsA

>Is Canada the last refuge of the white man?
Literally no.

I'm really sorry Leaf-kun

There are only nice cars in Toronto because of all the super rich Chinese people from Hong Kong. I go to UofT in Toronto and about 60% of the student body are "international students" who pay 5 times the regular tuition rates. But it's a drop in the bucket. Last year I watched two guys in my parking lot get into a crash. One guy was drivering a corvette and the other a Ferrari. They weren't even upset about the cars.

Yeah your in the wrong end of town lol Edmonton sucks anyway gtfo

White Rock bc maple Ridge bc Ladner bc 80% white communities in Vancouver area

I wanna move to Texas

>Toronto
>no kikes
Wew
Everyone in Toronto lives in cramped condos, so they go out for food. Which means they are constantly spending like the good programmed goys they're supposed to be.
Toronto is also practically the only part of Canada you can get high paying banking and finance jobs, so yeah , lots of luxury downtown.
Take a trip on the 401 to see the mess of old minivans and 15 years Honda civics.

I live in Toronto and the city is awesome.

Indians are annoying but friendly

Asians are weird but passive

Blacks are few and far between, and about half of them seem moderately civilized

The homeless population is massive but tends to fuck off from November-March

The weather sucks, the food is amazing, the transit sucks, the geography is great. Toronto is as based it gets for a large North American city.

top kek this is why the whites will go extinct they can't even figure out the right place to go to

That spacing, holy fucking shit.

>haha le commie SJW college meme
>Ignores the global capitalist outcome of the issue on their doorstep, sometimes protecting it

I fucking swear sometimes

Muh fun city life.

When the gooks, pooinloos, and sandniggers outnumber whites, they will act on the political threats they are making today. They will legalize crimes against whites, confiscate your property, and refuse to protect you from the genocidal impulses of the browns and blacks. They would see every one of you expelled, destroyed, looted raped, and dead.

>t. flyover citizen of Missoula

Trudeau already made it legal in Canada to have sex with animals. Think.About.It.

we may be polite to face but the moment we are to your back, we curse your name.

Are there that many more nigs down there?

Toronto is the most cucked and SJW city in NA.

It's awful.

I looked it up and Toronto is 50% white.
The rest are all kind of slant eyes, 13% streetshitters and 9% negroes.
And the numbers were from 2011.

Detroit must be a hellhole if you consider that a refuge for the white man.

>Canada
No faggot, we're not moving to pay 80% taxes to fund shitskins.

You fucking liar.

toronto is a third world shit hole quit lying op you are a shill.

You fucking deluded dipshits what do you know

Toronto is a great city with lots of diverse and interesting people and tons of fun things to do that's why it's so damn expensive because it's GOOD

Get rid of the non whites and it'll be good.
I've been there, your city is trash with disgusting vermin.

>Scarborough
thats the catch spent the first 3 years of my life there .girl got shot at my bus stop so we moved to the oak ridges highlands north of the city .To is great its vary segregated markham is gook town brampton is poo town downtown is white Scarborough ill let you guess who is the ethnic majority

Meant for him

East Asian here. In Toronto I had meet very few blacks and very few blacks are in my friendship. Not because I'm a racist gook, but there are very few niggers. This is a very good place to look for white goy.

this has to be sarcasm. I visited this place a few years back and all I saw was shit ton of poo-in-the-loos, arabs and all kind of minorities hanging out and walking everywhere. I felt I came to Snow India/Pakistan.

Toronto is the laughing stock of Canada.

People literally say at least I don't live in Toronto.

fuck you bud, white guy at Jane and Wilson here, place is full of niggers and spics. Toronto is a pit and needs to be nuked into oblivion