So we all agree that Ciel is best girl right?

So we all agree that Ciel is best girl right?

Other urls found in this thread:

granony.r.ribbon.to/game/kane/v1/play.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We
no
>We all agree
no
>Ciel is best girl
no
>right?
no

I think sex using the ass is wrong.

What did he mean by this?

This is some shit ass taste

No

Your way of thinking is wrong.

>shit ass taste

Also why I don't go to the deli anymore.

>Not Roastbeef

Leave this place.

Roastbeef is best.

>Used goods

Does she jog?

Real best girl coming through

Ciel isn't doing herself any favors wearing baggy clothes like that.

If Ciel is supposed to have a great butt, why isn't that in any of her art?

I would much rather pump my little sister full of hot cum

Ciel is the worst.

She's not even good enough to get her own route.

Is that captain Kuro in a nun outfit?

She has a route in my heart, user

Because Ciel went from someone the staff liked to someone they simply forgot about.

Takeuchi can't draw. Remember how busty Sakura was described as? She sure as hell didn't look like it.

I'm missing the first half of this pic where Arc's grabbing some sweet

Glasses or no glasses?

Takeuchi isn't bad but he's definitely not consistent. Sakura is supposed to have a huge chest but isn't anything special outside of the main F/SN characters.

I like Ciel Senpai.

>loses in her own route

Arc has all the appeal and people tend to go into Ciel's route after Arc's so it's not even a choice for the readers.

Arc and Ciel go together like peanut butter and jelly. The slender, soft waifu with the biggest breasts, and the muscular, firm waifu with the great ass.

ciels a badass motherfucker
too bad one doesnt fuck with them

forgot pic

She's no Sion.

Who?

>go through Ciel route
>choose the other girl at the end

for what purpose? Yea Arc is great but Ciel is easily best girl

subject to change as I haven't read through all of Tsukihime yet. I have the feeling antisocial meido may end up being true best girl

Arc loves Ciel's arse as well.

Ciel just isn't an interesting or attractive character

best girl is

It's a common theme in visual novels that the first girl to stab themselves in the neck and regenerate in front of the MC gets the title of best.

A literal nobobdy

She IS attractive, the offical art just isn't properly reflective of that. She's supposed to be muscular, with a phat ass.

I'll fight you.

>Why did people choose a different character
>The official art didn't make her attractive
Exactly

Eltnum.

I LOVE CIEL

CIEL IS A GOOD GIRL

I don't understand.

Far side route > Near side route

Except for that time she went crazy and murdered all her friends and family

I think you meant Sion, or maybe Kohaku.

Does she speak engrish?

Sheal's redesign is the best, that's for sure.

That isn't saying much though since Ciel's design was the one people disliked the most.

SQUAP WARNING

As if this even needs to be mentioned.

I like akimura

You wanna know what I have to say about Ciel OP?

granony.r.ribbon.to/game/kane/v1/play.html

Fuck off. She's been drawn with a black hairband before.

out of the way sluts, best girl coming through

Literally why? Sion loves Shiki.

Fanartists keep forgetting.

That's just a parallel world, user.

In official art?

Plus Period.

So does literally everyone else.

Ciel arguably has the worst route in Tsukhime, but she's still a fantastic girl who deserves appreciation

Proof?

Could Shirou fuck Shiki's harem?

Yes

>Ciel arguably has the worst route in Tsukhime,

What? Her route is just a better version of Arc's route.

Archer Shirou fucked Ciel. It's how he got his famous red coat. She gave it to him for services rendered.

It's doubtful
Shiki could probably fuck Shirou's though with the exception of Ilya

>not playing nor reading Melty Blood.

Is this that new series? When's that getting translated.

Can't into fighting games.

It's most assuredly not better
The H-scene brings it down completely and the ending is tantamount to a slap in the face

Arc's ending is beautifully bittersweet to the point of leaving you wanting Tsukihime 2 for Satsujinki the continuation of their story together and TO THIS FUCKING DAY, Arc's H-scene is the best Nasu has ever written Karen's in F/HA is an honorable mention
It's not completely over the top and it's logical. After an extremely stressful situation taken care of, two people find themselves in each other's arms and do the deed. It's logical, well-thought out, not well written, and made sense within the story

Ciel's is atrocious in every single way
SHIKI, THERE'S VAMPIRE POWERS COURSING THROUGH YOUR DICK. I NEED TO SUCK IT OUT USING MY ASS.

I still like Ciel but her route is the weakest out of the 5 and that's even taking into consideration of Hisui's and Kohaku's being about 80% similar

Hisui is best girl of Tsukhime even though Akiha is giving her a hell of a fight

You don't have to, there's a manga you can read.

>actually reading Nasu's H scenes
>not randomly fast forwarding and reading lines out of context for maximum lulz

Not that guy but Tsukihime Hscenes were better in comparison to Fate Hscenes.

I've been trying to read Ciel's arc for about a year, and fuck me it's just so unappealing to get into after Arc's had such a slow windup.
I love Arc, but Akiha seems great and I think is the route where Shiki goes full SHIKI. I just can't force myself through Ciel talking about nothing when I already know she's a killing machine.

It's shit anyway, don't bother.

>Shiki goes full SHIKI
but that's in Kohaku route.

Are they? If that's the case, I may have to go back and actually read them.

I don't know, some of the Fate Scenes had their moments.

I like that your only complaint about Ciel's arc is the h-scene and you aren't even remembering it right.

Yes. That's coming from a guy who read F/SN first then Tsukihime. To be honest the F/SN Hscenes was where most of the memes came from. And now firsthand from my dick Tsukihime has had atleast boner inducing Hscenes.

Fate sets the mood right but kills it with the writing.

It's a rite of passage
You have to read them all to fully understand the depths of Nasu's depravity

>When's that getting translated.
user, I

>Nasu's
Yeah about that.

Ciel's route is fine
that's my complaint about it
Compared to the other routes, it's just fine. The others are fantastic
I already said I think Ciel is great, but her route falls flat due to the "forced" H-scene and the ending having an immortal True Ancestor hanging around essentially cucking her out of prime Shiki time

>Hisui's route
>a week in bed
>fine

Shiki dies in true end right, thats the impression I go,t but I may be retarded.

True End has Shiki barely coming back to life because he wants to go back to living his school life and loving Ciel, Good End is the only harem one and that's as much about Arc and Ciel fucking as it is about Arc and Shiki fucking.

Based Takeuchi

>Good End is the only harem one and that's as much about Arc and Ciel fucking as it is about Arc and Shiki fucking.

But neither of them go that way.

One line from FSN H-scene

I wish Arcueid was my girlfriend...

You, me and many others user.

Unlike Shirou's harem, the Tsukihime girls never witnessed the bar.
Not the case but it's weird how little they touched on that. Ciel and Shirou met some point down the road and she gave him a burial shroud. Would make a good short story, if the staff wasn't so busy sucking dick for mobage cash.

I might be a little biased because seeing/hearing someone's complete and utter mental breakdown is one of my favorite tropes I'd say The Wall is one of my favorite albums for that very reason but while Shiki was in bed, shit was actually happening that was important to the plot and important to the overall theme of the far side route.
Also, Hisui route gave us the single greatest thing Nasu has ever written
Fucking fight me bitch, find me a better, cuter, best girl, and more heartwarming line