Bad pairings thread

Would you date a girl who lies to you about your feelings, tries to kill your best friend behind your back, and reminds you of your mother, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

animefillerlist.com/shows
narutocouple.wikia.com/wiki/NaruSaku
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The entirety of True Tears. Each pairing was terrible.

Goodbye Cuckuryuu.

fuck off narutard

You forgot doesn't like you romantically, doesn't understand you, smacks you around, plain and there's another girl who is the exact opposite.

Really makes you wonder why anyone was a Narusakufag.

Because they are absolutely delusional bunch of retards. They are full of shit like "she is the main heroine, there are multiple hints" etc. And of course they grup up in their containment shitholes where they circlejerk eachother and if you try to point out how autistic they are they insult you.

holy fucking shit that picture.

Naruto and Sakura was the cutest pair in the whole manga. It's too bad Sakura's feelings for Sasuke was stronger and romantic compared to what she felt for Naruto.

You sold me on the "reminds me of my mother" bit

Hinata deserved her win. She was the only one who respected Naruto out the gate.

You used the worst picture to reference because (at the time) that was probably the biggest nod towards Sakura reciprocating his feelings. She even cucked Hinata by hugging him in front of the village.

Should've posted that bullshit fake confession.

I never thought Sakura should have ended up with Naruto, but it's stupid she ended up with Sasuke.

I mean he literally mind raped her, and not even that long before the end of the story.

>>Naruto and Sakura was the cutest pair in the whole manga
Hahahahahahahahaha

Translation: I was a shallow bitch who liked sexy 'bad boys' and then 'realized' how great it was to be worshiped by some beta orbiter, and am crushed to find out I'm not the center of his life and he found someone better than me. How can this be? I'm the main heroine!

No.
Naruto truly made the patrician choice.
Even a flat Hina is better than Sakura.

let's be blunt Sasuke should have fucking died

what episode is this image from? I need it but this quality is too shit for me

>entire movie centered around Hinata and the Hyuga clan
>Hinata doesn't get naked once

This franchise finds new ways to disappoint me

Not really until the movie came out. The number of significant interactions Hinata experienced with Naruto in the manga could be counted with two hands, and half the time it's her dropping spaghetti all over the floor. Kishimoto just can't write romance to save his own life. Even the movie that served as a love story wasn't written by him.

Roasties BTFO

Episode 7

What does that have to do with her respecting him out of the gate user

Would you date a gorilla girl over based Japanese sweets girl?

shit taste all of you

yes

Our girl will never get respect

No, she's married.

good taste

Who?

>Wow Sasuke has come with us for the final battle, that's great!
>Hey Naruto, I'm gonna go kill the Hokage and become the Hokage and shit
>O-Oh

WHY would anyone let him live after all the constant shit he's pulled? Fuck Naruto and his opinion on the matter, any one of the other thousands of people he put at risk should have thrown him off a cliff.

I wish she got to do more. I liked her since she showed up just waiting for her chance to shine.

I remember when this came out.

I have never seen a ship get so BTFO in one chapter before, at least in an action shonen. It basically destroyed every singled NS moment and was like a love letter to everybody that hated the ship.

male ns tards thought they were watching an harem and Sakura was the tsundere that just needed to realize their self insert was better than the asshole Sasuke

female ones self inserted in Sakura and created an ooc version of her that was more similar to Akane Tendou than canon Sakura

you just need to check one of LadyGT's fanarts to see how ooc the characters were in NS land. those this seems to be a common thing among Sakura shippers

so let's say Im feeling masochistic and want to watch the anime

anyone got a handy viewing guide to skip the filler?

I've seen her "alternate ending" for Naruto. The art is really nice but it reeks of delusion

>created an ooc version
this is by far what pisses me off about shippers
it's the reason I can't read fanfiction

animefillerlist.com/shows

cool, thanks

>Not really
Main point is a shallow relationship doesn't exactly seemed well deserved. To give contrast, Sakura gives Naruto a lot of shit, but she has a lot of meaningful moments with him that led to her opinion of him changing over time to caring close friend. Her feelings may not be romantic towards Naruto, she has history with him that's deeper and longer than with Hinata.

okay, but as you said "Her feelings AREN'T romantic"

having a history is moot in the case of love if she doesn't like him like that and is busy lusting over Sasuke

The only thing Hinata lacked was screen time but it's not too out there that after she confesses he would in tern start to notice her more. And it's not as if they've never spoken.

Sakura suddenly not cating about sasuke, and whats' worse, Naruto agreeing?

Sakura stans are as delusional as she is, they actually believed Naruto wanted to save Sasuke because of her.

Didn't he literally tell it to her face in the fake confession chapter that he wasn't doing it just for her anyway?

Hinata had more meaningful moments with Naruto in her 30 chapters than Sakura did in 700

The only reason Sakura even bonded with Naruto was over Sasuke, she didn't understand him and thought she could manipulate him by using his feelings for her

Yes, he did. It was glorious not just because it finally showed Naruto not coddling her but it was also a giant fuck you to NS, who fapped to the promise of a lifetime.

They actually believed Naruto would confess after saving Sasuke.

Not that I think Naruto / Sakura shippers are sane or anything, but you're so full of shit it hurts

Show me more than one meaningful NS bonding moment that doesn't involve or relate to Sasuke in some way

That time Naruto fucked up his arm, so she decided to help him do mundane stuff?

Nah hes chill now

The only reason he didn't die was he was clearly someones creators pet.

She does that after remembering Naruto said they were getting closer to Sasuke when she was healing his arm at the hospital, actually.

I was going to say her worry when he went KN3 but that was born out of guilt because she thought he went mad because of him not being able to save Sasuke and the promise.

oh, well that makes it all better..oh wait no it doesn't.

This shit fucking pissed me off. I really wanted Alibaba X Morgiana but this fuck just had to come along out of no where and steal Ali's bitch.

You're going to claim every act she does for Naruto was "for Sasuke" because you have the weirdest hate boner.

You're a fucking retard.

You are still unable to show proof of more than a heartwarming moment that doesn't involve Sasuke, the example user provided was a direct consequence of her remembering the promise.

Because there is literally no fucking point, you're going to twist everything to "aktually, in chapter 307 she thought of Sasuke for a moment so clearly the handjob she gave to Naruto was in direct relation to Sasuke"

Failing for a second to realise the arm thing was to cheer him UP because of something related TO Sasuke, not actually Sasuke.

It was still related to Sasuke, which was the point.

Thank you for admiting you have no argument.

He stole a kiss but Alibaba kept the whole package in the end.

nah man it's true
it's the most ridiculous thing but I can't find for the life of me one moment when Sakura was honestly kind to Naruto without ulterior motive

No the point was, that you raised, Sakura "thought she could manipulate him by using his feelings for her"

>Sakura carries Naruto when he exhausts himself and worries about him
>Sakura goes on a date with him when he gets back to the village

Neither of those involve Sasuke.

Yeah it does. Lemme guess. You self insert as Narutard and write harem fanfics?

>Hinata
>Not plain

I'm no Sakurafag but don't pretend she's not as bland if not more so than Sakura.

I don't remember any of this
was it some 5 second segment in between episodes?

Love isn't the point, though. It was just which pairing was the cutest. Look at it this way, you were watching a rom-copm with a designated love interest heroine and said heroine is given her time with the MC to show she likes him, but is later dropped for majority of the story, with seldom screentime chasing after the MC. This heroine's most important scene occurred in the middle of the story where she save the MC and does a self-confession, however returns to being mostly dropped with seldom appearance again to only show up in the end to get with the MC who eventually came around to accept her near the end of the story.

Now, what was the MC doing for the majority of the time? Spending it with another girl whom he as a crush on. The time he spend with this girl were meaningful, adorable, and entertaining. There's also tears, blood, bonding, the whole nine yards between them to show development. And she too have her scene of saving the MC before the designated love interest had hers. But as it turns out the girl MC has a crush on has romantic feelings for someone else.

With the above, it's not difficult to imagine people watching this rom-com would be rooting for the girl MC has a crush on even if she won't win.

Except Naruto and Sakura shared tons of emotional scenes and lighthearted scenes together. It's how their relationship became close over the years.

And the whole point of Sakura lying to herself by "confessing" to Naruto shows she didn't have an manipulative agenda. It proves the opposite since she felt guilt and apologetic after she found about the Naruto's supposed interest in Sasuke is due to some promise he took upon himself because of what she asked of him during an emotional outburst because of her feelings for Sasuke.

First one was before Ship, second was at the start of Ship. First was short, second wasn't. Stop trying to find flaws in the fact that you're wrong

Shit there is a page devoted to all of their moments together, if it'll satisfy your autism go read it and pick out ones that don't cotain the word "Sasuke"

>Shit there is a page devoted to all of their moments together
fuck post it then fagget
I'm not some autist who commits to memory every instance where two characters have screentime

>It was just which pairing was the cutest.

Then I ask you what's so cute about the MC putting up with a bitch whose lusting after some jerk.

You want cute? Cute is the nice shy girl working up the courage to be noticed. Cute is the timid person finding the resolve to stand up for what she cares about. Cute is the girl who actively changed herself winning.

Sakura's relationship with Naruto isn't cute. It's painful.

I agree that Hinata and his wasn't the best written but Sakura's just as bad if not worse for all the Sasuke blubbering she did.

Literally just type in "Naruto and Sasuke" and then add moments or couple or some shit. You're acting like major autist right now, user-kun

LadyGT used to seem like a level headed person, the Naruto ending turned her into a raging monster. Her meltdown was hilarious and somewhat horrifying to watch.

>>Because there is literally no fucking point, you're going to twist everything to "aktually, in chapter 307 she thought of Sasuke for a moment so clearly the handjob she gave to Naruto was in direct relation to Sasuke"
It's not user's fault that's pretty much how the manga played out

In order for any sort of NaruSaku to work out at all, you would have to basically ignore Sasuke for the majority of them which isn't possible since the one real point of Sakura's characterization that stayed the whole series is "she loves Sasuke"

All Uchiha's need to be exterminated. Literally everything bad that happened can be traced to an Uchiha. Why the fuck are they still allowed to live?

>Love isn't the point, though. It was just which pairing was the cutest.
And NaruSaku is not one of them.

It's not our job to do your argument for you. Put up or shut up.

YOU HAVE HAD 2 YEARS TO GET OVER THIS SHIT HOLY FUCK

Everything between them was about Sasuke though, even the start of Naruto's 'crush' was because of Sasuke.

Both of them cared more about Sasuke than they did each other. Sakura would let her family and Naruto die if it meant she could have a taste of Sasuke's dick. Naruto flat out told Sakura right to her face that he wasn't trying to save Sasuke for her, but that he was doing it because Sasuke is his best friend.

So don't come at me saying they had any substance beyond mutual Sasuke lust.

Legit autism personified. I proved you wrong and now you're desperate to avoid the argument. Since you're such a fucking retard let me take you through the complicated steps of finding other autists who document this stupid shit

>Step one open google, this may be hard for you
>Step two type in something related to the terms you desire, for instance "Naruto and Sakura want each others sexual organs"
>Step three click on a link where insane shippers scour over every part of an otherwise dull series

narutocouple.wikia.com/wiki/NaruSaku
Wow, was that so fucking difficult?

He told her that once and it was to show that his bond with Sasuke was a genuine one.

To simply it, Naruto and Sakura were like a bickering married couple. Sakura was bitchy, but she isn't heartless, cruel, or sadistic. She has a temper, is foul-mouth, and violent to people she thinks are idiots that gets on her nerves, but she isn't a bad person. She has a caring sweet and gentle side and that shines more often than now in the quarreling and shared emotional bonding she had with Naruto. They act like kids who are used to each other and fight over petty things. It's just simply cute.

Hinata as a character is cute herself, but you can't really say she and Naruto were a cute couple. It takes to two make a cute couple, a two-way street that goes back and forth. Hinata lacked that with Naruto.

Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is badly written. I can hardly make sense of it myself. Hinata and Naruto's writing isn't good either, but it's better when compared to those two.

Opinions, etc.

So I've delved into the delusional hellscape that is the NaruSaku fandom and I have to say this is the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen.
All the evidence seems to show the only thing between them is a professional platonic relationship and the Sasuke-kun bullshit.
Even from Naruto his crush becomes a comedy gig.
But never mind.
No point beating a dead horse.

If it's so easy to google them then why don't you.

Because I didn't realise I took up a babysitting job

>Hinata as a character is cute herself, but you can't really say she and Naruto were a cute couple
I very much can

Man I should have put >inb4 some stupid reply about "well this proves nothing" because I knew you were going to do that.

The point was never to prove there was a true relationship between them, the point was to prove there were moments they had that DIDN'T involve Sasuke. And there is your proof, several moments without Sasuke.

As long as she's hot and gives me plenty of good sex, sure.

That's not how debate works. YOU'RE the one trying to prove a point. And yet all you do is whine for everyone to do your research for it. If you can't even do your own homework then you're the one needing babysitting

wew lad okay you won
ever think posts are anonymous for a reason?
I'm not even the one who said that

If you used thick shipping goggles before the movie then I guess you can.

You literally would have to have shipping goggles on to have basis for NaruSaku and ignore the Sasuke aspect of the story to think that could work, of course, that is exactly what I'm sure many people did

Then why join in if you're not even talking about the same fucking argument?

Same with narusaku

Hina a cute

Fuck off, I gave you the link so go deflect it some more

Don't forget that she mistreated him for a long time

NakuSakura as a romantic couple is shipping goggles. But saying Naruto and Sakura are a cute couple, if not the cutest couple doesn't require much shipping goggles. It's what they have even without real romance. There's a difference here.

Yeah, but Naruto barely reacts and interacts with her. You'd be hard press to say those two are really a cute couple. Hinata's cuteness was mostly one-sided.

Wait what?
How?

Fuck off narutards.

I hooked up with a girl that reminds me of my mom because in high school, she didn't. We'd dated before, broke up, then hooked up again later. It was a good break up, but the second time I just sort of... disappeared. It got too weird. Looked like my mom so much that I couldn't get or maintain an erection, and it was a real problem.

0/10 would not recommend.

Like everybody else in the village that wasn't Hinata and Iruka, she used to think he was a total loser remember?

Heck there's even that scene in The Last when they're kids and she blows him off to look at Sasuke