How do we keep Whites non-racist?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z youngings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2017-Reuters-UVA-Ipsos-Race-Poll-9-11-2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

What do??

Why would we want to though?

>(((Civic Nationalism)))
No thanks.

Identity politics are RIPPING US ALL APART

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Cryptofa scum like James Allsup are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

WE ATTACK THEM ON Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!

sometimes u have to attack them and humiliate them (whites) into submission, u can't just be nice

u have to be a fucking asshole/savage because white identity politics is a fucking mental illness

just like with black supremacists u can't be nice u have to fucking use force

just saying

That's what we want nimrod. 8% of the country actually thinks it's okay to harbor white supremacy views.

centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2017-Reuters-UVA-Ipsos-Race-Poll-9-11-2017.pdf

We don't
Race-realism is the true redpill.

THIS IS A DISASTER

>sometimes u have to attack them and humiliate them
I don't feel humilitated by assholes

>how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?
lmao

No it's not

>only 8%
Well, that's it boys. Let's pack the race war up we don't have enough support.

this is fucking disgusting

fuck off white trash OUR VALUES DON'T INCLUDE YOUR "BUT MUH WHITE FEELS AND IDENTITY" BULLSHITS

It's too late because we have seen our society become more multicultural and it hasn't helped. We are much worse off and more divided than we were 1965. Hell even blacks were better off economically, culturally and spiritually during Jim Crow than they are now.

Don’t forget the genetic data argument that promotes rather hard ethnic puritanism and pure bloodlines for the sake of immune system and health. Monoethnic society doesn’t need to be justified - that’s the true “redpill”

it's

never

too

late

NEVER
GIVE
UP

There's no turning back now. There's no way to undo what has been done. We will act as the hand of God to punish those who have wronged us. Genocide or deportation will come next. It will be a chimp out like never seen before. Either way, different races and cultures are incompatible. Take your multicultural kike drivel and shove it up your ass until you drown in your own shit.

Uh, no. We want 1950s style racism, retard.

Niggers are fuckin animals.

Our race has many superior qualities, compared to other races.

Historically it only takes 3-5% of the population to get pissed off enough to actually overthrow the government. Obviously the US military is larger and more advanced but 5% of us fighting to the death like wild animals should definitely do it.

>1950s
i'd prefer 1930's

why is it a bad thing though?

SLIDE THREAD BY SOROS RAIDERS.

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BECAUSE THE JEW IS AFRAID.

STOP POSTING IN SLIDE THREADS!

DO NOT POST AFTER THIS POST OR YOU ARE A NIGGER.

I am going to teach my kids to only date and marry whites. No race mixing or multiculti. Irt hasn't worked. Tribalism is what allowed humans to evolve and survive.

>how do we close pandoras box?
You dug this grave, now lie in it.

fuck u white trash

>SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!
There was no war for a rather long time, and now even most successful nations of the world basically rotting alive and experiencing spiritual death. You need this war more than anything else you mongrel faggot.

Ya, why is it bad? It's a good thing that people still see the US as mostly white. Whites made this country what it was until the commies ruins it with their 1960's revolution shit.

I'm working round the clock everyday to ensure that as many whites become as racist as possible. You know why? Specifically because I hate (((YOU))).

NO IT'S NOT GOOD

It's too fucking late, the left created the "Racism" you see now through constant lambasting and scapegoating. So you can't do shit about it now.

it's literally never too late though

bump

Hey, your the asshole who chuckled that whites were going to be a minority in their own country.
Well guess what Fag, minorities behave like minorities. They will look out for their own groups interests, first.

The color of your skin becomes your uniform.

shut up you're ignorant

bump

Good god you are autistic

If you don't want white people to become racists you shouldn't have changed the demographics of the country to push white people to become racist in the first place you cunt.

SAGE

We were doing fine with color blindness and trying to judge men by merit, then suddenly we're telling string white men who would fight AGAINST racism that they deserve whatever insults are laid on them. Good, strong, law-abiding, equality-believing white men are vilified. Then the trigglypuffs wanted in. Then the women. Then the trannies.

Before these intelligent men could ask questions, asking questions was demonized. The word ignorance was demonized, though it means nothing negative in reality. And then, these hard working men with a good life they strived for for decades - some, like myself, didn't work less than 50 hours in a week between the ages of 16 and 30- are told by 23 year olds who have never worked a day in their lives that all that 100% of their success was because of their skin color.

I've had pain in my index finger for 21 years, torn ligaments in my shoulder and knee, a lumbar hernia, severed tendons in two fingers. Worked 65 hours a week in summers as a teen. Fought in two wars. Worked as a tutor in college. Led study groups. Busted every fucking corner of my ass, balls, and soul for 22 fucking years and FINALLY have a good, relaxing life with a house, good woman, and a bunch of dogs. Finally.

Libshits: omg look at all the things your white privilege got you so easily.

There is no correcting the situation. If I march, I march. If someone punches me, I will wrench their arm in the wrong way so hard they will be on painkillers the rest of their life. (They won't. I'm 6'7'' and have seen death.)

Deus fucking vult.