I met many smart black people in my life

i met many smart black people in my life
there are many books that black people have made so HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL RACIST

Other urls found in this thread:

infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Learn the difference between a black man and a nigger.

You're ignoring the dumb ones who commit crimes and want a white genocide.

but i seen many people that want to kill all blacks and this was made for those people

infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy

As soon as all of you stop making this bullshit claim that white people are completely responsible for everything wrong in the world, and all deserve to be killed for an event that happened over 200 years ago, I'll maybe, just maybe think about your statement. But until then, I have no interest in hearing your social justice crap.

but i seen many smart blacks and many dumb whites look at smaller more white trash communities

i just like black people i don t hate whites your a fucking idiot

>whites are third

you're

either this is bait, or you're some 13 year old who's just parroting what your parents told you.

this is not bait have you not ever seen a smart black person and you want to kill them all

Everyone just needs to go back to the nation they belong to, no more mixing. Nobody has to die. Hell, I'd be willing to give America back to the Indians if that means I get to live in an all white Germany

>this is not bait
So you're 13?

im 32

aand look here

Then how are you so stupid?

Now who's strawmanning? Just because I believe blacks are inferior doesn't mean I want to kill them. Some of my best friends have been blacks, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize that they can't think very well.

>OP is loaded question
prepare to be banned
I already called the internet police

why am i wrong

just because there are alot doesnt mean there is a majority

doesn't mean you should ban them

>flag
>zootopia pic
Go back to Tumblr.
>my personal experiences mean that's how it is for everyone
Fuck off you dumb stupid nigger. I've been to many schools in my life (I move every few years), so I've been in the countryside and I've been in the city. And let me tell you this: Whenever I go to a school where whites are a minority, I'm bullied. I've been bullied by Mexicans for being a white Texan (I'll let you fill in the rest) and I remember once the first "friend" I made at a school was a black guy who tried convincing me whites are racist because they're white. But when I went to a school with a white majority, things were great! I wasn't bullied, I felt like part of a community, felt school spirit, and the atmosphere was more enjoyable from the lack of nigs nogging.

I'm not saying my experiences are the same as everyone's nor am I expecting you to be convinced of anything by my story (wouldn't be surprised if you're laughing your ass off) but don't be stupid m'kay?

i have made this for the people WHO DO BELIEVE STUFF LIKE THAT

If you spend one single day on Sup Forums, you'll see countless threads detailing all of the reasons people think blacks are inferior. Instead of looking at the evidence and coming to your own conclusion, you have decided to ignore it and make the argument that because some black people are smart and write books, racism should be impossible.

why type all that if you are not trying to change me

You're not just wrong, you're stupid too.
Read through all of your posts and try to tell me you don't sound unintelligent.

i have seen everything here

Why create this thread in the first place if you're not trying to change other people?

i am trying to change you

You should try formulating an actual argument with facts to back it up. That's the only thing that might change my mind.

This is now a nigger hate
Stop taking his bait like retards and dump your best

Sage
>post more best bunny

Demographics matter

>nigger hate thread

Shut the fuck up OP.

First post best post.

tits or GTFO

Oh I guess your personal anecdotes override statistics then. Although if you can't see the problem with that, then maybe you're not capable of judging who is smart and who isn't.

lying is bad you know.

>Haha why are you racist Sup Forums?
This is why, I don't expect you to get it, but this is your answer.
>Haha why did you answer my question if you didn't expect me to change

don't derail the thread

holy shit you need to lurk for 10 more years you 14yr old retard

Intellgent black person writes a book =/= Niggers chimping out and not being able to read or speak

Why do you take shills seriously?

>t. redditor
Go back

You need to lurk more if you can't recognize slide threads

Just because one bunny becomes a cop does not mean all bunnies are cops.

so what overall should we ban all blacks or just the dumb one oh wait that impossible

same goes to you

>implying racism is a bad thing
>not weighing the pros and cons of every ideology with unclouded eyes

If we start killing blacks, the smart ones will move.
case solved.

this

and you

Gaussian distribution.

Take hundreds of millions of blacks and you'll have tens of thousands that are geniuses.

keep em rollin

i live in a place where a lot of people have black descendancy, and I convive with some blacks, even friends with one. Now, a few individuals shouldn't excuse the whole group, especially when sub-saharan africans didn't even use the wheel before Europeans came.

sometimes i'm glad i have european and native genes than sub-saharan genes. It must be shitty not being able to comprehend math or relying on violence

What should the punishment be for blacks who refuse being repatriated to Africa?

so that's why they are stupid, their mothers bash their heads in whenever they have the chance.

I'll never understand this. Black people act like getting beaten as children/beating their children is a badge of honor.

one factor out of many

I've never met a smart black person.

Because I can read statistics. Get out of your bubble and live in an all black area and see how long you last.

fpbp

Once again.
Its the overall culture most people hate. Not the individual people.
Educated black men who work and have families, a wife pay taxes, dont break law etc and want to better themselves and society are part of white culture.
Niggers belong to the nigger culture and deserve to be hated but not as much as the nigger culture itself.

Same with most races. Its their cultures that are primitive and detrimental not the people. You can't compare Mr Singh the banker up the road who takes cares of his property, helps the community and has good hygiene with his street shitting cousin Prajeet.

Killing all niggers is basically a shorthand at this point for erasing their culture which plagues large portions of the US and infests neighbourhoods with its criminal glorification and anti education sentiments.

Come on noobs. Learn to recognize this kind of shit as bait.

hope you saged

10% of niggers are sentient
20% of spics are sentient
70% of whites are sentient

I've met one black guy who was smarter than me and I've met probably 20 white people who I'd say were hands down smarter than i am. However, I've only met 30 black people. Meanwhile, I've met a few thousand white people.

conclusion: black people more likely to smarter than I am than white people are

Hiya bunny...remember me from it's "Giggles For Niggles"...."BWC user" and desu your shills made me partially racist (Which every human on earth is, including yourself). You should have listened about the "blacked threads" and "you mad whyte boi". The reality is....the MODS fucking off and shills did this. Not as much as personal experience or the fact that blacks account for 13.4% of the population yet account for 54% of the murders. Or as seeing all of the I hate white ppl shit. Or true interracial violence. Or true rape stats. Or the fact that the media covers it ALL up while telling people it's the ebil whyte mans fault. Or the slavery bullshit. Or the fact that my then 12 year old cousin's kid (Who was like my kid) was raped by a 52 year old black man who was selling my cousin heroin...and her. The sad fact is...im racist towards racist. They move 1st...I respond in kind, im just better at it than them

BEST BUNNY
>I agree

you just broke my heart dude, that poor tiny girl.

Empathy's what separates humans from animals

>says this and does not feel any thing when he thinks of the holocost

Holocaust*
And would've been and argument had it happened,

slide thread. sage

thou shalt not commit logical fallaciesprepare to be arrested

Actually it's self control

Someone who lacks empathy but has self control still wouldn't attack random people.

You seem to think being a racist is a choice; it's not. Sure, you can act nice and keep your thoughts private, like a pedophile, but it doesn't change what you are.

>some black people wrote books
>therefore all black people are good

>there are many books that black people have made
Who the fuck MAKES a book?!?! You make pancakes, you WRITE books retard.

and all just for petty theft too. Completely incapable of living in a civilized society. Put 'em all on an island and than just napalm the fuck out of it. I hate savages so much.

You do realize, you're a fucking nothing? You're nothing. Nothing.