Public Service Announcement

If you keep spamming titles like.
IT'S HAAAAPPPPPEENNNINNGNGNGNGNG.
People stop clicking on them.
I know this is really challenging for you guys but for god sakes please come up with original titles.
This isn't youtube and this isn't the main stream media.
I beg all of you.
Now if this is a thread you personally do on a daily weekly basis fine. But if it isn't get that brain churning.
It's getting old.

>sodomite flag

Big if true

All of 4/pol/ is spam. 8/po/ is controlled by chan kikes but 4pol is just a big adverstisement board now.

Where else could Hillary's boy Richard Spencer or Jordan Peterson thrive?

There are only so many times I can hear about how war is "literally" happening in North Korea.
Only to find oh it hasn't.
Call it an information dump on the current situation fine.
But please don't be like the mainstream media and tell me how everything that isn't happening is.

The duck is gay. Whatcha going do about it, quack?

Duck off back to tumblr shit dick. No one cares about your opinion.

I mean, if it is really happening that's fine. But North Korea isn't happening. Just tell us what's happening and if we want to know about a political update in North Korea that's fine. But otherwise chill dude.
Yeah unfortunately I never witnessed /pol prespam shit. There are still some none spam threads which are cool but you can only hear about Weinstein or the shooting. What are the implications of these events if they were ignored? Would they have any signifcance or would they just go away?
Why not instead focus on legislation being passed in countries or political happenings that affect a majority of users that are of substance?

Also could you provide sources that Richard Spencer is connected to Hillary I'm open to the idea but I would love to see the data saying this. It allows me to have more confidence in my views when their is data.

So you are telling me that consistent false flags a.k.a the boy crying wolf 20 times doesn't desensitive people?

>fag
>undercover spencer thread
checks out

No it's not an undercover Spencer thread. I'm asking someone to give me evidence for their claim.

Your reading comprehension is terrible I'm literally telling you to gtfo. Let the shills happen it's what makes Sup Forums. No one is going to adhere to what you say you are making zero difference on this board.

So you are choosing not to address my question then I take it? And instead just telling me to fuck off? Feel free to tell me to fuck off all you want.

So are you telling me shill is a love hate relationship on /pol?
There are literally threads telling everyone to ignore shills. Yet now it makes /pol?
And yes I'm aware /pol isn't a hive mind.

Also I'm not interested in everyone adhering to what I say.

What fun would that be? I'm just saying that perhaps spamming the same thing falsely over and over isn't the best idea.

But hey I could be wrong.

Sure I'll bite.
your question was do I find shill threads a method of desensitization? No I do not from my personal experience I take happening threads like a grain of salt unlike many people I have the ability to discern what is true and false. Because I have not been indoctrinated into a false reality.
That you're making such a big fuss out of something that does not harm nor affect you in any way is what I'm upset about. Sheep need to learn their place..
so what will it be sheep will you learn yourself thereby understanding what is true or false or just or accept whatever you see as truth

Yes that was my question.
However the problem is that often times like with mainstream media shill threads repeat the same shit over and over again. So you have to dig to find anything new. Now to your point whether or not it's true.

I don't know how you can truly determine that. Yes you can understand human psychology but that is a very very grey science and isn't like hard sciences. So if you are claiming that's how you can decern truth and manipulation by the media then I'm skeptical. That's a lot of interpretation.

Even with studies you have to look into the evidence and how the experiment was carried out to determine it's validity. And generally speaking the problem is people are too lazy too luck into the details that would give them the "truth."

So instead they go with what's convenient. But even if you dig into the details it's still iffy.
Also no one ever just gives facts.

My original point was, give new information and stop desensitizing people. Because otherwise you just repeat the same shit over and over again and sometimes you don't have anything new to add anyway. So no one cares.

why you doing this weird impersonation shit

What are you talking about?
I wanted my duck to be a faggot.

PSA: You are a disgusting LGBT degerate, once its really happening i will find you and kill you

yeah but why though

Once what really happens?

If we are really being honest?
I didn't want to use my country's flag (I don't hate my countries flag, but I just don't really want it being a topic of discussion).
No joke. So the ducks a fag.

what is your country if you dont mind me asking

OP you just answered your own thread .
Sup Forums isn't what it used to be Happing threads used to be a rare occurrence

I do agree that sometimes it can be over-utilized but the recent happenings have been relatively correct such as the new executive order reinstating retired veterans. Although not for war it's generally benign

I think you'll agree that some weird stuff been going on recently.

most users don't have access to the news and although once again I do agree that it's parroted quite often than most it is truth.
Honestly Op if I wasn't at work I would love to have more discussions about this perhaps fate will lead us to another thread

It's chill. It's the U.S.A. I just prefer to focus on the meat of arguments. And not get lost down other rabbit holes.

you never told me what your country was

He's right you know.

The United States of America
Fucking mongrel

thanks bitch

You are most welcome ass-wipe
:)

heres some magic beans

Adapt, fatfuck.

Any popular social media will become spam/propaganda/ads. There is no hope. Good thing net neutrality will die soon so forums like this won't even exist in ten years.

You're a F A G?

I wasn't aware I just see it all the time or perhaps it's more accurate to say that sensationalism plagues all forms of media (news, ads, videos, radio ect.) And as I said more often than not it's inflated hype.

So I suppose my problem is I shut things out because it just sounds like droning on about nothing. And most of the time it is. And I assume other people do the same (perhaps this is inaccurate).

So my point is that it should be limited to rare moments (like you said it originally was on /pol). That way when someone's shouts fire people will pay attention to it.

Now in the case of the new executive order, I wouldn't know whether or not that is a strange occurence or a norm that just fits someone's image of "we're all going to war guys." I don't know if this has happened in the past or what not. And what it actually indicates.

So I'm not sure whether it's weird or just something that's been taken out of context or inflated.

As long as it's the truth that's fine. But the other problem is not adding anything new to the story and then making it sound like it's new information but just phrasing it in a different way. (But if people don't listen to the radio, youtube, or television for news, perhaps this isn't a problem they are familiar with.)

Hopefully we shall meet in another thread it would be nice to discuss such things with you.
Good luck at work.

Wow user your unequivocal mental prowess has certainly dissected that image to its most base construct here is a nice shiny (you)
also have a heron

so is this situation like putting DUCK tape over DUCK tape

That's honestly what I was thinking. I assume this has to do with Sup Forums being basically advertized at some points by google or news articles. It's like mass immigration. Some on this board think that everyone will integrate (be red pilled)... But as we are seeing in Europe and its colonies. That's not happening. But who knows maybe the shills will leave. They don't get any welfare here.

Look at the big brain on Brad!

I'm glad you've had some musical education.
We're all very proud of you. :)

Post birb

Guys I really need to get back to work.
Why must you torture me.

Cause bird?

I'm sure if you told your boss.
"But bird."
He would understand.

I'm technically My Own Boss
I literally just stare at a screen all day

I do something called workforce
management basically I just make sure people are doing what they should when they should

Its a pretty thoughtless job to be honest but it pays the bills

Ah. I've never heard about that before.

But it does make sense and at the end of the day if it pays the bills.

I'll leave you to your workforce management so there can be one less user distracting you so you can set a good example. :)