Why do Indians post here?

Why do Indians post here?

because they can?

Because they are faggots. Stay away from the West, curry niggers.

they are trying to open vegena

communism will win

Because they can't use the loo

they want to open boob

Because I can you faggot
Shit up cletus

Communism will never win, because it does not attract winners. A society made up of parasites can never thrive.

They want to be one of the gang in the Anglosphere. They are hoping one day we will reluctantly accept them.

Kek

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

poo

in

loo

Because we are the master race

and yes, I bought Sup Forums pass so I can post with another country's flag.

Stop being creepy nerds. Problem solved.

If you want to be popular in America, you have to lift weights and do jock shit. It's the only way.

Go shit on the street faggot. Why don't you get the fuck out of my country?

poo

poo hoo faggot

>my country

in

>texas
>more poo's then mexicans

Nice try pajeet

loo

Because they're hoping Daddyarthur will protect them.

>Mexicans are documented

Nice try Juan

Yup. we're all retarded fat asses. Why do you want to be here? Fuck off to your 3rd world paradise.

shut up pajeet

To forget Im Indian even if only for a moment.

They need a place to shitpost.

>still using phrases like “third world”

What’s it like still thinking the Cold War is taking place?

Are you lifting weights and doing sports?

If you're an ethnic this is the way out.

I feel your pain Darpan. I use a proxy because before I'd just get meming about potassium, being Russia's bitch, and Borat every time I posted. It wasn't offensive but it was annoying.

I might be a snow mexican, but at least im white

>white

You mean albino.

Ok fag. What would YOU call your shithole country of origin?

>t. 46%

Why do Indians smell so bad and why are they so rapey?

nice insult streets of shit

I’m born in America. The United States. Get mad nigger.

Because Mitt Romney opened up a call centers (Stream International) with Teleperformance (French Fags) in the land of bullseyes on foreheads. We've been rundeep'ed ever since

>implying it was meant to be an insult

The maple syrup must be getting to your brain

India is by far the worst country in the world. You should be ashamed of having any relationship with it.

The rez life is lonely

You queers are anti American shitskins. Again, if you dislike us so much, why not fuck off to a brown country?

bitch lasagna

>breeding like rabbits

Lol.

This is coming from an inbred goy who is a slave to Jews. Kek

Would love to visit baikonur cosmodrome

Can anyone please translate this post to English

>brown country

Didn’t know countries were based on color. Is this American education at work?

It litteraly says "exlcluding Mexico"

Because it awkward shitting in streets. Phoneposting dulls the shame.

Fuck off no it isn’t. The only way out is for them to fucking leave.

let me guess... we took yer jerb? fuck off cleetus.

How can this be accurate when South Korea isn't on the list of plastic surgery? BS misinformation

I am a poojeet american and I shit on the street to piss white people off.

Stupid leaf

>Attacking America again.
Answer the question. If you don't like us, then why are you here?

found the dindu

WHy are Indians so autistic?

Agreed desu. So simple yet true. The only winners in Communist societies are tyrant dictators and that's because they only use it as justification for their tyranny

Because it's our superpower. Why aren't you autistic, leaf?

>Excludes Mexico
USA New Mexico when?

I told you faggot. I was born here. Do you have an extra chromosome?

to say fuck you to the shills trying to paint this as a nazi board.

No fag. These assholes are attacking America. I simply want to know why they are here if it's such a bad place.

Sorry Pajeet, but people 'hate' NK only as an entity, not on a personal level like India.

>reethisman.gif
This nigger made a reddit post; pic related.

You underestimate the plastic surgery that goes on in America.

You're part of the problem then. Proof that shitskin faggots will never assimilate into our society.

>North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea
No it's fun to talk to Kim. Grow a thicker skin desu. You think I give a fuck about being called a leaf faggot? Its just banter Pajeet

the US is a brown country

I've run into this poojeet before. He's the LARPer that always shows up in /poo/ threads and shitposts about dharma and shitskin philosophy

Neither do you snowflake whites

We're working to reverse this trend.

Nope. I’m not even Hindu. Try again, Dick.

Let me put this bluntly. India has a GDP per capita comparable to Africa.

India is Africa-tier. You are literally comparable to subhumans.

India, please stop. It's not funny anymore.

You've got one simple task, Pajeet. One very incredibly simple fucking task. I don't care what part of India you're from or what part of India the street shitters are from. All that matters is that you, collectively as a country, get your shit together (not literally you idiot) and get your people to finally POO IN LOO.

That's all we want, for you to get your people to stop acting like barbarians. No wait, even the real barbarians knew to poo in chamber pot. Kill them off if you have to, I don't care, just stop being such an awful country already.

Good luck with that

>not even American
ftfy you filthy nigger.

exactly SHIT UP CLETUS!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE POOs

nice copy pasta

Segregation is inevitable, my man. It's only a matter of time. You can kick and scream, but that shit is happening.

Shut up. Don't you dare accuse nerds of being comparable to pajeets! Being best buy sales drones does not qualify pajeets as nerds. :Having a repressentation on the Big Bang Theory does not qualify pajeets as nerds, stop gobbling down the electric jew like that! Having some involvement in social justice obsessed modern videogames that are worse than ever does not qualify pajeets as nerds. A handful of them serving as talking heads on CNN does not qualify them as nerds. Shilling for *anything* does not qualify pajeets as nerds.

You know how niggers have uncle toms? Poos have uncle loos because they use pic related.

its the invasion of the poos

K. I almost forgot I was dealing with an American educator.

pic related is an "attractive" poo. Kek. Race war when?

If anybody's gonna fuck my sister, it's gonna be me!

My citizenship says otherwise.

>pretending like poos are jews with shitskin
Stop cheating good white working folks, user.

Lol. Keep larping.

America is a white country you filthy shitskin. Your people never did shit and they're basically the fucking same as Africans. Are you fucks even Christian or are you still some backwards pagan religion with zero followers? Fucking shitskins, all you're good at is taking tests or cheating on them. Shitskin.

Happy Diwali senpai

>celebrating a shitskin holiday
Race-traitors get the bullet, too.

Wow, good one. It’s almost as if this post came from r*ddit