Thread for Ukrainians (like the 5 of you here)

Two things:
Anarchist flag vs OUN-UPA flag, why they are same colours and near same design and is there a connection between the two?

What do you think about Ukrainian Nationalists and right wing parties like "Right Sector"? Are they secretly funded by globalists too are do they stand for their country?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Революційний_прапор_ОУН
news.bigmir.net/life/874990-Unikal-nye-zhivotnye-v-Chernobyle--losi--rysi--volki-i-enotovidnye-sobaki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares about that shit, if there are ukrainians here tell us everything you know about the white tights

>Ukraine fairy tale again

ever been there mate?

How can you go to a place that doesn't exist?

I've met and known many ukie's and it really doesn't surprise me they weren't able to form a country until the 20th century

>HURR DURR UKRAINE IZ FAKE
>RUISSA YESTERTODAY SAID IT TO ME

want to elaborate?

>t. Butthurt hohol
>t. Butthurt pidorashka
Pick one

Just like to shit on other Slavs as a Sup Forumsack mate

ex father in law American Ukrainian who worked as a banker there until 2010s-ish until he ended up in a jail cell in Moscow while trying to fly to the states

Other than being pinned under Russian corruption the rest I know are a fucking mess

Because it's totally impossible for a Russian to be objective.
Because it's even more impossible there may be non Russians living in Russia.
You muricans either love Russia or hate it. Can you also pick one?

>EU flag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I respect Russia for what it is doing in the Middle East today, any country who can maintain good relations with both Iran and Israel is obviously doing something right.
Obviously Russia isn't perfect, and I probably wouldn't want to live there as opposed to America, but there are a lot of positive things they are doing but because the Cold War 2 has started they aren't recognized for the positives.
Also Ukraine is Russian clay.

100 year old Ukrainian coat of arms vs EU flag designed in 1955..

>Because it's even more impossible there may be non Russians living in Russia.
Under President Jewtin it is even encouraged. If we are being objective, Ukraine is a fake and Ukrainian “people” have no place on this continent. Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoвянcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

All Ukrainians must be exterminated and Ukraine absorbed into Russia

You use a flag created by Eduard Limonov who’s on record bragging about sucking nigger dick

EU flag is created by a subhuman hapa Richard Kalergi

Both are disgusting and stand against European peoples

tell me about the бeлыe кoлгoтки

Why haven't you memed Klitchko into the presidency?

влaжный coн

desu you guys are real experts on who Ukrainian land belongs to that you don't even have a fucking clue what my original questions were asking or what they are about.

>Russhits have more land than any other country
>have to take Ukie land
>theyre still poor anyway

I mean Ukies are still slavshits but Russhits are seriously the most retarded of the slavshits. Also I visited Ukraine during my tour of Europe, all the Russhit sympathizers were hillbillies

idk why "desu" is even in my comment above :/

to be honest filters to desu newfag

tnx. Will admit to newfag. I have to stalk a forum for a while before I'm gonna post.. lol

>Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)
>Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience
you must be joking.. Ukrainians have recent common ancestry with you so I don't even know what the goal of this comment is.
>Under President Jewtin it is even encouraged.
yes, he wants even more non Russians to be absorbed to the "Great Russian Empire" and constantly rebel against him.
>All Ukrainians must be exterminated and Ukraine absorbed into Russia
hypocrites calling Ukrainians "fascists", "Nazis", meanwhile...

>ukrainians

>same colours
It represents blood and soil according to wiki.
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Революційний_прапор_ОУН
>right wing parties like "Right Sector"
Literally 1-3% of voters will vote for party like that. If 5% - I would be surprised. We don't have a lot of immigrants/refugees here, so far-right rhetoric is not that popular, despite obvious rise of patriotism. Most people are concerned about their own pockets and maybe war on the East. Less people care about reforms and anti-corruption measures (most of the people are just apathetic and don't believe that anything can be done about it, I think).
Also Right Sector is old news, now it's mostly "National corps" that gets the hype in the media.
>funded by globalists
Most people are afraid that they are funded by local oligarchs or shady politicians like Avakov ("National corps").
>What do you think about Ukrainian Nationalists
When I was 16 I wanted to join them (shooting lessons, learn survival stuff) but stupidity of some members online putted me off. Still, I will take them over queer rad fems any time. These guys at least can be useful in the war time.

how do i get a qt nationalist hohol gf?

pls dima

Also forgot to add - our "far right wing parties" are only right-wing when it comes to ethnic nationalism and opposing cultural leftism (feminism, queers and so on). But when it comes to economics - the are complete populist leftist retards. "Take from the rich and give it to the poor" and shit like that. By "the rich" they mean Ukrainian oligarchy, sure, but still they are total morons when it comes to economics.

>nationalist hohol gf?
>pls dima
>dima
You already failed.

Question for the Ukrainians here - how do y'all feel about those with Ukranian blood living in places like the U.S. , Canada and Brazil?

ok yaroslav

Good stuff, thanks for addressing my questions!

Canadian and US diaspora are well known here, some people here have relatives that emigrated in the first half of XX century and are still in contact with them. They preserved culture well (mostly Canadians - I don't think Chuck Palahniuk cares about his parents ethnicity, he's obviously American). But we even have two ministers from US diaspora Jaresko (was our minister of finance, now hired by American government to reform Puerto Rico or something) and Suprun (minister of health services).
When it comes to other diaspora - they are mostly unknown. If not for the TV report about Ukrainians in Brazil somewhere in 2008 - I would never heard about such thing.

If she is really a nationalist - you need to be Ukrainian, handsome and with experience of fighting russians in Donbass.
If it's just a pose - white and not extremely ugly. Also learn some ukr. words.

Have any Ukrainian anons been to Chernobyl? Or the Red Forest? I heard they had mutated ferns growing there

I wanted to visit Chernobyl on my 18th birthday. 7 years after - still haven't done that. But I recently saw a job offer on local recruitment site - they needed guide for tourists with good English. Also, it's well known that they charge foreigners couple of times more for tour in Chernobyl. Nothing personal, our economy is so shit at the moment, that we cannot pay that foreign price, lol.
>I heard they had mutated ferns growing there
Photos that I saw show totally normal animals. Now after people are gone even bears came back, which is a rarity for Ukraine.
Some photos:
news.bigmir.net/life/874990-Unikal-nye-zhivotnye-v-Chernobyle--losi--rysi--volki-i-enotovidnye-sobaki

you can literally take a travel agency organized tour to Chernobyl and see for yourself!

>news.bigmir.net/life/874990-Unikal-nye-zhivotnye-v-Chernobyle--losi--rysi--volki-i-enotovidnye-sobaki
That's pretty cool, it's unique to see what happens when a piece of land is untouched for so long.